These are the two beasts in revelation. This is the mark of the beast. All information included in link.

ihadavision

Dec 15, 2023
Hayward
✟994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Aren't Catholics part of the body of Christ?
From the information I have gathered, like islam, they have a different Jesus Christ. Jesus was sacrificed once for all sins and said it is finished. Ive looked at the official catholic teaching on the mass, and I've been told the priest re-sacrifices christ on the cross every mass in a mystical-like symbolism for the Calvary. I would have stayed Catholic, but they don't teach once saved always saved, and the bible says the gifts of god are without repentance, so I dont believe He revokes his gifts of salvation and I don't believe in sins that completely destroy grace and require confession before taking of the cup and bread again. I did enjoy being catholic, I loved my church, I grew up in the church itself, our parish had a catechism when I was younger. A lot of things happened in my life that made me want to die, and Im still suffering today, because after the information I received on the internet, Ive been hearing a lot of strange things, especially from that article that made me scared to be Catholic, so I ended up being a protestant I guess. I am very sad right now. I am also schizphrenic, and no one believes I had a vision about revelation concerning the Harlot, because I am schizophrenic, even when I told my mom the day it happened, and asked her 2 days after when the war started, and she didn't believe me, and neither do anyone on the internet, and catholics hate me, im banned from islam discords, christian discords, and I'm just extremely sad.

• Prayers
Reactions: riesie
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
From the information I have gathered, like islam, they have a different Jesus Christ. Jesus was sacrificed once for all sins and said it is finished. Ive looked at the official catholic teaching on the mass, and I've been told the priest re-sacrifices christ on the cross every mass in a mystical-like symbolism for the Calvary. I would have stayed Catholic, but they don't teach once saved always saved, and the bible says the gifts of god are without repentance, so I dont believe He revokes his gifts of salvation and I don't believe in sins that completely destroy grace and require confession before taking of the cup and bread again. I did enjoy being catholic, I loved my church, I grew up in the church itself, our parish had a catechism when I was younger. A lot of things happened in my life that made me want to die, and Im still suffering today, because after the information I received on the internet, Ive been hearing a lot of strange things, especially from that article that made me scared to be Catholic, so I ended up being a protestant I guess. I am very sad right now. I am also schizphrenic, and no one believes I had a vision about revelation concerning the Harlot, because I am schizophrenic, even when I told my mom the day it happened, and asked her 2 days after when the war started, and she didn't believe me, and neither do anyone on the internet, and catholics hate me, im banned from islam discords, christian discords, and I'm just extremely sad.
The Sacrifice at Mass is a "Living Sacrifice," as the third Eucharistic Prayer states. The priest does not re-sacrifice Christ on the
cross, but offers the Father the Living Sacrifice of Christs body and blood. Christ died once and was resurrected, once. At the
Mass, we remember this and accept Christ act of salvation for the entire world.

As far as once saved always saved, a person can in fact reject salvation. Hitler and Stalin are examples of people who were once
baptized and were Christians, but rejected it. Are they saved too? Only God knows.

Upvote 0

riesie

Jun 22, 2015
The Netherlands
✟68,726.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry to hear you feel so bad! I know how hard psychological trouble can be and that people don't take you seriously. Don't give up. There áre still people who do take you seriously! God bless you brother!

Upvote 0