There is not one you, or one world or universe, but there are many... Heaven... where we go...?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I saw in a vision, a city of light inside gates and walls that seemed to go on forever in one direction... Outside the gates and walls there were like vines that seemed to go on forever in other direction. A man who luminescent was I believe to be Christ was with me. He did not use spoken words to speak to me, but more like thoughts in my mind the second I would wonder about a thing, look at him, and he would wave his hand in one direction or other and speak thoughts to and in mind...

The vines that seemed to go on forever had round spheres on them where fruit should have been on them, and the second I wondered, I was answered with the fact that each sphere, seemingly innumerable, was someones reality or world or simulated universe, each with a person who had died's consciousness...

The city I was told was heavenly Jerusalem, with those who were angels inside... I was told they get and harvest energy from the spheres, which were glowing and multicolor flashing things...

I woke up or came out of half awake half asleep trance before I could know anything more...

My wife (ex-wife now) when she went into a coma, had a vision of something similar, yet not the same, that had the same kind of concept or idea, of simulated realities for each individual in here dream/vision while she was in a a coma, that she told me about, when she came out of it...

God Bless!

I remember also that I was told, in my mind by him, that each sphere, "potentially" could contain and entire universe for one who wanted to be a "God-like" being, and all that entails, or it could be a world or one persons earth-like planet/reality, or, someone who's only dream was of a meager country home on some land where they could be farmers and shepherds with families and neighbor's and a very peaceful community...

Whatever one might think to imagine, dream of, or picture their afterlife to be like was possible for each one...

My only complaint, that I told him, is that "Yeah, but, it's not really "real"..." And he said to me "What is "real"...? How do you define that...? It's just as real as any real you know, isn't it...?" I told him I guessed so, and then it occurred to me, with his help, cause I wanted to be a part of the city of light, when it either occurred to me or he told me... "How do you know all of "this" isn't just another sphere, somewhere else...? Another "box within a box"...? I said "I didn't know...?"

I told him I didn't want to be in any box though, I wanted to know what was outside of all the boxes, he said "the Father" And, I told him "that's where I wanted to be", and he said, "We'll see..." You are only limited by your own imagination, and the Father permitting, if you can imagine that far, then you can go that far..." I came out of half awake, half asleep state then...

God Bless!
How are we to become, or be able to become, "Sons of God" like Jesus is of the/this universe, if I am not partially correct in what I said...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
How are we to become, or be able to become, "Sons of God" like Jesus is of the/this universe, if I am not partially correct in what I said...

God Bless!
I suppose, cause the Lord asked me, I suppose I could be content with my own universe... Even if it is a simulation... I suppose I would see all the beauty of color in all the astronomical phenomena and it would awe me for a short time, like seeing a beautiful rainbow, but, I get used to it, after a while...

I suppose the only fulfillment I would find, in the end, is with my interactions and personal relationships with "life" and other lifeforms... I would want to actively involved with them, guiding, directing, shaping, interacting with them/it all... I would eventually want lifeforms that could be like me, that could understand and comprehend me, so I would not be alone... So, I could have friends who could personally relate to me...

Even if was just a simulation and only one "sphere"... I asked the person showing me these things if I could be a part of the city of light, in my vision... He said that was up to me and my hearts desire, in the end... He said that all the sphere's roots were interconnected and that all of them I was seeing outside the gates was a "multiverse", where different versions of people, including me, were running, but only one true, real one, in their own sphere...

He told me he was the king of that city of light, and he wasn't going to tell me for sure, but he said to me, that how did I know, if all that, the city of light, all the innumerable spheres, were not just another sphere, but his sphere... He wouldn't tell me whether it was or not, but, he just wanted me to consider it, for now...

He said anything that man could imagine, was possible for them, when they get here/there, he knew I wasn't entirely satisfied with the whole sphere/simulated realities thing, and that I wanted to know what was "beyond" it, other than just saying "The Father is", he a told me that if we couldn't imagine it, it is not possible... He said there may come a day though, where we might be able to imagine, beyond that/this, if the Father so wills it to be or be able to become so... But, for now, he said, this is what is within mans scope right now... He said that, would be up to the Father alone...

I asked him if he ever wanted to go beyond "this", he said, he got what he wanted... He said, you cannot imagine right now, what it is like within the city of light, but it's wonderful and glorious, beyond compare, and he was very happy and extremely content with it... I asked him if I could be a part of that? He said that depends on me and the desire of your heart...

He said it greatly depended on what I really wanted, mainly he said "to be a king"...? Or be "under a king"... I said I wasn't sure... He said "I know..." I'm not going to tell you which will be so, in the end, I just wanted to show you, for you have been desperately searching and seeking these answers with a very sincere heart, so, I've shown you, the rest is up to you...

Then he turned an walked away, and I woke up...

God Bless!

Upvote 0