There is not one you, or one world or universe, but there are many... Heaven... where we go...?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
There is not one you, or one world or universe, but there are many... Heaven... where we go when we die...?

I had a vision, and in that vision, it told me that... People who have had near death experiences and visions of heaven, like the boy in the movie "Heaven is for real" as an example... In it, he saw and knew about things (people who had died) (what his parents were doing when he was under in surgery)... In it, he saw and knew about a sister that ran up to him that was a miscarriage by his parents, a great grandfather of his he never met, all children like him, and they were very loving and warm and kind toward him, and it was just a joyous and beautiful place, that he called "heaven"... But, it was "his" heaven...

Where he was the center figure of, it was his own world, or reality where he fit and belonged and had expected and imagined himself going to, as so it was, just like his greatest expectation, his own heaven, where he was the center... But, that is not the only "him's" and not the one and only place he existed... He also existed in other peoples realities where they were the center of, he being in them/it, what they expected or hoped for in their heaven...

But, the one he was in, where he was him and the center of and fit, was his true self, there... His other selves are not his true selves, but are his other, projected and imagined and expected by others, selves... The bad news is, all those other selves in other peoples realities or simulations of his, are not really his real true selves, only the one where he is the center is...

And, the people he is encountering, like his sister and his great grandfather for example, are not their real, true selves either, they only are in their own realities/worlds/simulations where they are the center along with not really real and true "projections" of others that come from you in your reality, as the center, but they are what you wish them to be...

But, there not really "real" they are fake unfortunately... Even our heaven will be a simulation a program where everything and everyone will be the perfection we imagine, but, were the only real one in it, unfortunately, that's the bad news... Everyone and everything else is a projected simulation that comes from us, and it's not really "real" but is a simulation, and we'll each get one of our own... The good news is it will be the very best or very most enjoyable kind or reality that we can possibly imagine, The bad news is, none of it is really "real"...

Like how Morpheous asks Neo in the Matrix film, we have to ask ourselves "What is real" "How do you define real" Since were all in a simulation right now, what would a world or reality be like that wasn't a simulation be like...?

What is it like where God is...?

God Bless!

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is not one you, or one world or universe, but there are many... Heaven... where we go when we die...?

I had a vision, and in that vision, it told me that... People who have had near death experiences and visions of heaven, like the boy in the movie "Heaven is for real" as an example... In it, he saw and knew about things (people who had died) (what his parents were doing when he was under in surgery)... In it, he saw and knew about a sister that ran up to him that was a miscarriage by his parents, a great grandfather of his he never met, all children like him, and they were very loving and warm and kind toward him, and it was just a joyous and beautiful place, that he called "heaven"... But, it was "his" heaven...

Where he was the center figure of, it was his own world, or reality where he fit and belonged and had expected and imagined himself going to, as so it was, just like his greatest expectation, his own heaven, where he was the center... But, that is not the only "him's" and not the one and only place he existed... He also existed in other peoples realities where they were the center of, he being in them/it, what they expected or hoped for in their heaven...

But, the one he was in, where he was him and the center of and fit, was his true self, there... His other selves are not his true selves, but are his other, projected and imagined and expected by others, selves... The bad news is, all those other selves in other peoples realities or simulations of his, are not really his real true selves, only the one where he is the center is...

And, the people he is encountering, like his sister and his great grandfather for example, are not their real, true selves either, they only are in their own realities/worlds/simulations where they are the center along with not really real and true "projections" of others that come from you in your reality, as the center, but they are what you wish them to be...

But, there not really "real" they are fake unfortunately... Even our heaven will be a simulation a program where everything and everyone will be the perfection we imagine, but, were the only real one in it, unfortunately, that's the bad news... Everyone and everything else is a projected simulation that comes from us, and it's not really "real" but is a simulation, and we'll each get one of our own... The good news is it will be the very best or very most enjoyable kind or reality that we can possibly imagine, The bad news is, none of it is really "real"...

Like how Morpheous asks Neo in the Matrix film, we have to ask ourselves "What is real" "How do you define real" Since were all in a simulation right now, what would a world or reality be like that wasn't a simulation be like...?

God Bless!
Your thinking is utter hogwash influenced by the imagination of string theory and parallel universes. There is nothing biblical in what you have said, nor any evidence supporting your thinking.

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Your thinking is utter hogwash influenced by the imagination of string theory and parallel universes. There is nothing biblical in what you have said, nor any evidence supporting your thinking.

There's "nothing biblical" about computers, board games, women having authority roles, slavery in all forms not being okay (those from other tribes were okay), polygamy not being okay (didn't David have 100 wives or concubines?), etc. The Bible doesn't have all the answers about everything.

• Agree
Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

God Bless!

There is just one reality that we invent in our minds.
As a result of this, imagined reality counts the same
as "normal" reality becasue both are invented.

For example, my dad, in his 90's thinks the police
sit outside listening to his conversations.
We all thought he was looney.

But a few weeks later, to his credit, I noticed the
neighbors do drive a used police cruiser and park
on the street outside the door.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the Beginning .... God wanted to experience himself.....But since he was the only one there he couldnt. So he exploded and became everything! Now he can experience himself through the eyes of Himself! So God really is omnipresent and and is One. He really does do everything "I make wars and create Peace, I wound and I heal, I kill and I make alive.....I the Lord....." So what you do to one, you really do it as unto Christ. And what you do to the least...... God Forgot Himself, so that we/he could remember/know who He Is.

But you only mentioned the good side of this thing....There is also the not so good side.....

ahh this all sounds like a bunch of bologna.....I'll stop here.

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There's "nothing biblical" about computers, board games, women having authority roles, slavery in all forms not being okay (those from other tribes were okay), polygamy not being okay (didn't David have 100 wives or concubines?), etc. The Bible doesn't have all the answers about everything.
The post is total assumption, without any supportive arguments. Frankly, the Bible does have the answer for everything of significance, and this is significant.

• Winner
Reactions: BeStill&Know
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The post is total assumption, without any supportive arguments. Frankly, the Bible does have the answer for everything of significance, and this is significant.

How is it "total assumption" when it's evident none of those things (or the opposite of them) are in the Bible? That's like saying "Oh, saying the Bible doesn't mention Internet forums is just an assumption!". And saying "the Bible has the answer for everything of significance," I don't recall anything being mentioned about:

-there being other planets (rather than just seeing every dot in the sky as a star)
-proper hygiene
-what seizures and the like actually are (not demonic possession)
-what mental disorders actually are (not demonic posession)
-ways to prevent diseases

I'd consider those at least somewhat important, wouldn't you?

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How is it "total assumption" when it's evident none of those things (or the opposite of them) are in the Bible? That's like saying "Oh, saying the Bible doesn't mention Internet forums is just an assumption!". And saying "the Bible has the answer for everything of significance," I don't recall anything being mentioned about:

-there being other planets (rather than just seeing every dot in the sky as a star)
-proper hygiene
-what seizures and the like actually are (not demonic possession)
-what mental disorders actually are (not demonic posession)
-ways to prevent diseases

I'd consider those at least somewhat important, wouldn't you?
You are only interested in attacking the Bible. His post has no science, archaeology, or any other supporting material to back up his assumption. It remains an assumption on his part.

• Winner
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are only interested in attacking the Bible. His post has no science, archaeology, or any other supporting material to back up his assumption. It remains an assumption on his part.

The bible is for the multitudes... Once you are accepted as a disciple, Christ, In secret, explains the mysteries of the Kingdom of heaven. Matthew 13:11 . To those without, only parables are spoken. I think it is a mistake to disregard the words of those to speak outside of our current understanding.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

I wasn't claiming that he had supporting material to back up his assumption—he did not and he should have provided it. I was saying that you said "his position is wrong just because it's not supported by the Bible", and I was indicating the Bible doesn't have all the answers and things that are correct are not necessarily in the Bible, and you can't just point to the Bible as the only source of authority and truth in the world at all and every other bit of progress and curiosity should be stagnent if it isn't mentioned in (or supported by) the Bible.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I saw in a vision, a city of light inside gates and walls that seemed to go on forever in one direction... Outside the gates and walls there were like vines that seemed to go on forever in other direction. A man who luminescent was I believe to be Christ was with me. He did not use spoken words to speak to me, but more like thoughts in my mind the second I would wonder about a thing, look at him, and he would wave his hand in one direction or other and speak thoughts to and in mind...

The vines that seemed to go on forever had round spheres on them where fruit should have been on them, and the second I wondered, I was answered with the fact that each sphere, seemingly innumerable, was someones reality or world or simulated universe, each with a person who had died's consciousness...

The city I was told was heavenly Jerusalem, with those who were angels inside... I was told they get and harvest energy from the spheres, which were glowing and multicolor flashing things...

I woke up or came out of half awake half asleep trance before I could know anything more...

My wife (ex-wife now) when she went into a coma, had a vision of something similar, yet not the same, that had the same kind of concept or idea, of simulated realities for each individual in here dream/vision while she was in a a coma, that she told me about, when she came out of it...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The bible is for the multitudes... Once you are accepted as a disciple, Christ, In secret, explains the mysteries of the Kingdom of heaven. Matthew 13:11 . To those without, only parables are spoken. I think it is a mistake to disregard the words of those to speak outside of our current understanding.
I think you are on dangerous ground and open to doctrines of demons. Beware.

• Winner
Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wasn't claiming that he had supporting material to back up his assumption—he did not and he should have provided it. I was saying that you said "his position is wrong just because it's not supported by the Bible", and I was indicating the Bible doesn't have all the answers and things that are correct are not necessarily in the Bible, and you can't just point to the Bible as the only source of authority and truth in the world at all and every other bit of progress and curiosity should be stagnent if it isn't mentioned in (or supported by) the Bible.
I mentioned string theory as a possible source. However, I do not share your Catholic position which believes in the authority of tradition and other sources. I hold fast to Sola Scriptura, of which I have no interest in arguing. So ends my part in this discussion with you Crystal.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think you are on dangerous ground and open to doctrines of demons. Beware.

I appreciate your comments. Woe to them that call good evil and evil good. You are closed the dotrines of Christ. The pharisees knew the word better than I or you ever will. They thought they were serving the living God.....but their father was the devil. They refused to hear anything outside of their own interpretation of the scripture...not even the Lord himself couldn't convince them otherwise. I hope you more sure than they were about who you are serving. Good luck to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I appreciate your comments. Woe to them that call good evil and evil good. You are closed the dotrines of Christ. The pharisees knew the word better than I or you ever will. They thought they were serving the living God.....but their father was the devil. They refused to hear anything outside of their own interpretation of the scripture...not even the Lord himself couldn't convince them otherwise. I hope you more sure than they were about who you are serving. Good luck to you.
Yes, the Pharisees were wrong because they lived by doctrine, not a relationship with the living God. I am born again and Spirit filled and have known the Lord for 30 years. I know his voice. Since you list yourself as Pentecostal I assume the same about you.

Nonetheless, it is the vanity of man to want to know more secret information. Jesus said what we are told in secret (by him) we are to shout upon the roof tops. There no new information, and what is hidden (Daniel and Revelations speak of hidden info) will be revealed publicly in the Father's time. I don't believe He is speaking these secret mysteries to you or anyone else.

God speaks from eternity, outside of time. The Bible is his eternal Word spoken for us in time. Anything God speaks to us will be in harmony of what has already been said in Scripture.

As I said, Raymond: Beware.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the Pharisees were wrong because they lived by doctrine, not a relationship with the living God. I am born again and Spirit filled and have known the Lord for 30 years. I know his voice. Since you list yourself as Pentecostal I assume the same about you.

Nonetheless, it is the vanity of man to want to know more secret information. Jesus said what we are told in secret (by him) we are to shout upon the roof tops. There no new information, and what is hidden (Daniel and Revelations speak of hidden info) will be revealed publicly in the Father's time. I don't believe He is speaking these secret mysteries to you or anyone else.

God speaks from eternity, outside of time. The Bible is his eternal Word spoken for us in time. Anything God speaks to us will be in harmony of what has already been said in Scripture.

As I said, Raymond: Beware.

You are right. There is no mysteries for you because you believe you know everything already, therefore anything outside of your understanding you will dismiss and call heretical or blasphemous. But this is the same thing the Pharisees thought. They knew the word so well and dismissed anything that didnt go along with there own beliefs....Jesus came speaking something mysterious and they told him to beware. Jesus continued.... and to the cross he went.

I too was a pharisee.....I knew everything and everyone else went to hell if they didnt believe what i did. so I understand. God had to knock me down and then straighten me back up again before i changed. Now i condemn no one and listen even to the little children. I walk by faith and not be sight.

You seem to be saying I took a stance on this subject...I havent. Just because i dont dismiss anything and respect the feeling of all, doesnt mean i belief everything i hear.

And Jesus said multiple times that there are mysteries, not me. and they were told to the disciples in secret....I gave one verse but there is not point in giving more if you dont like that one.

Sometimes God confounds the wise and reveals to the babes. And If you ask God for wisdom, he will give it freely. But if you know everything already there is no need to ask.

Ive found that the one thing stopping me from KNOWing the truth that set one free is the BELIEVing that i knew it already.

Be careful....and good luck to you.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I saw in a vision, a city of light inside gates and walls that seemed to go on forever in one direction... Outside the gates and walls there were like vines that seemed to go on forever in other direction. A man who luminescent was I believe to be Christ was with me. He did not use spoken words to speak to me, but more like thoughts in my mind the second I would wonder about a thing, look at him, and he would wave his hand in one direction or other and speak thoughts to and in mind...

The vines that seemed to go on forever had round spheres on them where fruit should have been on them, and the second I wondered, I was answered with the fact that each sphere, seemingly innumerable, was someones reality or world or simulated universe, each with a person who had died's consciousness...

The city I was told was heavenly Jerusalem, with those who were angels inside... I was told they get and harvest energy from the spheres, which were glowing and multicolor flashing things...

I woke up or came out of half awake half asleep trance before I could know anything more...

My wife (ex-wife now) when she went into a coma, had a vision of something similar, yet not the same, that had the same kind of concept or idea, of simulated realities for each individual in here dream/vision while she was in a a coma, that she told me about, when she came out of it...

God Bless!
I remember also that I was told, in my mind by him, that each sphere, "potentially" could contain and entire universe for one who wanted to be a "God-like" being, and all that entails, or it could be a world or one persons earth-like planet/reality, or, someone who's only dream was of a meager country home on some land where they could be farmers and shepherds with families and neighbor's and a very peaceful community...

Whatever one might think to imagine, dream of, or picture their afterlife to be like was possible for each one...

My only complaint, that I told him, is that "Yeah, but, it's not really "real"..." And he said to me "What is "real"...? How do you define that...? It's just as real as any real you know, isn't it...?" I told him I guessed so, and then it occurred to me, with his help, cause I wanted to be a part of the city of light, when it either occurred to me or he told me... "How do you know all of "this" isn't just another sphere, somewhere else...? Another "box within a box"...? I said "I didn't know...?"

I told him I didn't want to be in any box though, I wanted to know what was outside of all the boxes, he said "the Father" And, I told him "that's where I wanted to be", and he said, "We'll see..." You are only limited by your own imagination, and the Father permitting, if you can imagine that far, then you can go that far..." I came out of half awake, half asleep state then...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are right. There is no mysteries for you because you believe you know everything already, therefore anything outside of your understanding you will dismiss and call heretical or blasphemous. But this is the same thing the Pharisees thought. They knew the word so well and dismissed anything that didnt go along with there own beliefs....Jesus came speaking something mysterious and they told him to beware. Jesus continued.... and to the cross he went.

I too was a pharisee.....I knew everything and everyone else went to hell if they didnt believe what i did. so I understand. God had to knock me down and then straighten me back up again before i changed. Now i condemn no one and listen even to the little children. I walk by faith and not be sight.

You seem to be saying I took a stance on this subject...I havent. Just because i dont dismiss anything and respect the feeling of all, doesnt mean i belief everything i hear.

And Jesus said multiple times that there are mysteries, not me. and they were told to the disciples in secret....I gave one verse but there is not point in giving more if you dont like that one.

Sometimes God confounds the wise and reveals to the babes. And If you ask God for wisdom, he will give it freely. But if you know everything already there is no need to ask.

Ive found that the one thing stopping me from KNOWing the truth that set one free is the BELIEVing that i knew it already.

Be careful....and good luck to you.
Be careful and good luck to you, too.

I do not claim to know all truth, and my understanding has changed over my last 30 years. However, the change in my understanding did not change the truth, for Truth by definition can not change, otherwise it is not Truth.

What that means, then, is that I do not claim to know all Truth, but the Truth I know, I do not dismiss, because it does not change.

When something is true it is true no matter where it is found. So, yes, out of the mouth of babes, through secular media, and it is found in other religions. But the Bible is the clearest presentation of Truth that God has provided. When a lost person does not know the Bible, God will use those other resources to lead them to the Truth. But once a person has found the Truth through Jesus Christ and His Scriptures, all other forms of the truth are merely a shadow or echo of the biblical truth.

You think that your being open makes you wiser. That smacks of pride. So beware, pride goes before the fall.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Be careful and good luck to you, too.

I do not claim to know all truth, and my understanding has changed over my last 30 years. However, the change in my understanding did not change the truth, for Truth by definition can not change, otherwise it is not Truth.

What that means, then, is that I do not claim to know all Truth, but the Truth I know, I do not dismiss, because it does not change.

When something is true it is true no matter where it is found. So, yes, out of the mouth of babes, through secular media, and it is found in other religions. But the Bible is the clearest presentation of Truth that God has provided. When a lost person does not know the Bible, God will use those other resources to lead them to the Truth. But once a person has found the Truth through Jesus Christ and His Scriptures, all other forms of the truth are merely a shadow or echo of the biblical truth.

You think that your being open makes you wiser. That smacks of pride. So beware, pride goes before the fall.
This conversation is about you dismissing people because of the truth you believe you know. I'm against dismissing anyone because of what I believe because God can use anyone. Typical of you to say I am the one with the pride. But I understand...it's hard you see with beams in your eyes. Further conversation would be pointless. The ditches you imagine for others, you will fall into yourself. Watch.

Upvote 0