There is no plan to deal with Mueller

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Amazing how many of you Trump supporters feel the need to point that out..............now! :D

"We didn't vote for the man; we've just developed an ever-growing fondness for the ground on which he walks..."

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Traitors go under military law for they make themselves enemy combatants.
But Mr. Trump, you can’t court martial people simply because they disagree with you.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,465.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Traitors go under military law for they make themselves enemy combatants.

The UCMJ is military law and is only applicable to our armed forces. In the US being a traitor falls under federal jurisdiction.

Treason - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
No, he is the civilian leader so is not subject to UCMJ.

Besides, he has bone spurs, bless his heart.

It would just be downright un-American to court martial a traitor with bone spurs.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The UCMJ is military law and is only applicable to our armed forces. In the US being a traitor falls under federal jurisdiction.

Treason - Wikipedia
So you missed the Lindsey Graham questioning of Brett Kavanaugh? If you are a traitor, even though you are not in the military, you will be tried in military court.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, I'll just say that I'm very sorry to read that.

None of the parts in bold mean what you seem to think they mean.
Watch the news. It comes next year.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,465.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
So you missed the Lindsey Graham questioning of Brett Kavanaugh? If you are a traitor, even though you are not in the military, you will be tried in military court.

Feel free to offer a citation to support your statement.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So you missed the Lindsey Graham questioning of Brett Kavanaugh?

What does a Senator doing his job have to do with treason?

If you are a traitor, even though you are not in the military, you will be tried in military court.

No, you will not. The last treason trial was Julius and Ethel Rosenberg and they were tried in the Southern District Court of New York.
Julius and Ethel Rosenberg - Wikipedia
>> The trial of the Rosenbergs and Sobell began on March 6, 1951, with Judge Irving Kaufman presiding. U.S. Attorney Irving Saypol prosecuted for the Southern District of New York. <<

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What? Exposed?

His tactics on how he's going about getting his guilty pleas (which by the way seems to be what is going on in the justice system country wide). Charge the person with 10 different things (sometimes very questionable or downright bogus) and the defendant can't take the chance of going to court/trial and beating all 10 charges so they take a plea deal. Makes the prosecutor look good he/she can puff up their chest and say "see I'm doing my job" and "see I told you that person was guilty" (I need a raise btw) when they really aren't, justice isn't being served it's being circumvented.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amazing how many of you Trump supporters feel the need to point that out..............now! :D

Still reading between the lines I see. ^_^

Accusing people of being Trump supporters when they can see the silliness involved with the special council witch hunt doesn't mean they're automatically Trump supporters :doh:. But you already know this (or should) and continue to use it anyway even though it's well worn out, it's time for a new ploy don't you think??

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Still reading between the lines I see. ^_^

Accusing people of being Trump supporters when they can see the silliness involved with the special council witch hunt doesn't mean they're automatically Trump supporters :doh:.

Calling it a "witch hunt" after dozens of indictments, several guilty pleas, prison sentences, and the president's own Department of Justice admitting he himself committed at least one felony, for no other reason that Donald is just so, so honest (and victimized by the Deep State -- mustn't forget that!) that any such investigation can only be "silliness".... yeah... you're a Trump supporter. Deal with it.

48090882_1090254737823100_7240980987478278144_n.jpg

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
His tactics on how he's going about getting his guilty pleas (which by the way seems to be what is going on in the justice system country wide). Charge the person with 10 different things (sometimes very questionable or downright bogus) and the defendant can't take the chance of going to court/trial and beating all 10 charges so they take a plea deal. Makes the prosecutor look good he/she can puff up their chest and say "see I'm doing my job" and "see I told you that person was guilty" (I need a raise btw) when they really aren't, justice isn't being served it's being circumvented.
That doesn't work with rich people who are not dependent on the public defender.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This is all nice and vague. Can you point to any specific examples where you think this is happening? Exactly which Trump employee is being charged with which specific "bogus" crime, and how do you know?

Upvote 0