Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by blader
Kitten:

I do believe that there's serious evidence for a regional flood near the Mesopotamia area, but I find the Bible's account of it, that the waters went several feet above Mt. Everest, to be highly improbable, to say the least.

I completely agree with you, there is no way that, that could have happened.  I agree with almost everything (kitten) said, and drom said (long time ago there was a earthqauke that caused a landslide and one of the Mountains that hold back the Mediterranean Sea fell into the sea and the Sea flooded the Area of the Black Sea.) everything he said right there is almost right, there is real proof that it happened, and that does seem more reasonable that the people that lived though the event told other people about the flood, and like all tells they change from person to person.  Someone probably said it was a big flood, and they told someone else that it was a world wide flood.

Upvote 0

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
hehe LIVE, you really think just cause its in the bible that was writen by man, that everything is true.  well its not and there is real evidence of this.  but you don't believe it cause your in love with the bible and everything it has in it.

Upvote 0