✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Too bad because it really was creative.
That's why they get cancelled. Not enough creative minds out there to appreciate the productions and be able to keep up with the concepts, so ratings drop. Perhaps there should be a special channel for all the smart shows that got cancelled lol

• Agree
Reactions: Ligurian
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
I was curious to know if there are any other fans of The X-Files on this site. If you are, please stop in and say hello. I thought it would be fun to connect with other fans of the show. We can talk about individual episodes, the movies, and the cast. I've been a fan since the show first aired in 1993. I've watched all 9 seasons, The Lone Gunmen and Millennium spin-offs, the movies, and the final seasons.

I don't have a favorite episode or season, but I have a favorite character, A.D. Walter Skinner.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

What better way to say what you think's going on? without some faint-hearted-hero hitting the report button, real-time. Maybe we need a code. I've been toying with the idea of making an "X-Files: The Missing Books" thread.

All I'm after in a Movie or TV, are well-written and well-acted characters. But when the script speaks to what's going on real-time... I'm all over it. Chris Carter definitely knew what was going on... "My Struggle".

I tried watching it.. and got a few episodes in.. then I saw Seth Green make a guest appearance and I was like I'm out..

I'm guessing you didn't like the Teen Wolf Series, either?

Unless you hide under a very thick veil... you'll never reach the generation coming up. In Teen Wolf, the bad-guys were the vigilantes, and the good-guys were the freaks. Seth Green was one of the good-guys... not drugged-out this time.

Very prophetic series coming to fruition in 2020

X-Files S.R. 819 ... plus 1984.

• Informative
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

JohnPaul88

A Soldier In God Army.
Dec 18, 2021
Trenton
✟38,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was curious to know if there are any other fans of The X-Files on this site. If you are, please stop in and say hello. I thought it would be fun to connect with other fans of the show. We can talk about individual episodes, the movies, and the cast. I've been a fan since the show first aired in 1993. I've watched all 9 seasons, The Lone Gunmen and Millennium spin-offs, the movies, and the final seasons.

I don't have a favorite episode or season, but I have a favorite character, A.D. Walter Skinner.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

X-Files is one of my all time favorite shows, saw every single episode, I only have two other programs that are my all time favorite, the original Dark Shadows serial and The Sopranos.

Upvote 0

JohnPaul88

A Soldier In God Army.
Dec 18, 2021
Trenton
✟38,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I love the show too! I haven't seen the new ones yet, though. Maybe one day I'll just sit back and, well, watch... From a distance...

View attachment 283281

:D

The Cigarette Smoking Man!

117289493_4255208791220430_4582396538793738519_n.png

Smoking man was great.

Upvote 0