Arkansas
✟15,136.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was curious to know if there are any other fans of The X-Files on this site. If you are, please stop in and say hello. I thought it would be fun to connect with other fans of the show. We can talk about individual episodes, the movies, and the cast. I've been a fan since the show first aired in 1993. I've watched all 9 seasons, The Lone Gunmen and Millennium spin-offs, the movies, and the final seasons.

I don't have a favorite episode or season, but I have a favorite character, A.D. Walter Skinner.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

SigurdReginson

Aug 4, 2020
PNW
✟45,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I love the show too! I haven't seen the new ones yet, though. Maybe one day I'll just sit back and, well, watch... From a distance...

7efc12_9ba5357dac634cc19976f0cf7ea2246f_mv2.jpg

:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SigurdReginson

Aug 4, 2020
PNW
✟45,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Very prophetic series coming to fruition in 2020

You know, my dad enlisted in the air force during Vietnam (he didn't want to be drafted). He was in a special unit, and had access to things a lot of people never saw. After the war, he became a MP. Though his duties were mundane on the air base, he occasionally had access to certain special assignments due to his clearances. He even guarded the president's motorcade one time.

One night when he was guarding the air base, however, he was assigned to guide in a landing aircraft. The man in the air control tower, however, said he had no idea when the plane would arrive... My dad would have to keep his eyes peeled on the sky and would have to do it by sight rather than the air controller's guidance. Sure enough, the plane arrived and he guided it in. He said it was the ugliest looking plane he had ever seen in his life. Men in suits and black cars drove up and said they'd handle it from there, and they guided it into the hanger. My dad commented on how ugly the thing was, and one of the men smiled and replied "yah, but this thing is going to change a lot of things."

Many years later, the military announced they had a new aircraft.

F-117_Nighthawk_Front.jpg

Upvote 0

Nokomis

Aug 17, 2020
Arkansas
✟15,136.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Sure it does. I've had it as the ringtone on my phone for a long time.
One of the best shows. Many favourite episodes, depending on mood. I really liked an episode where they were trying to find a monster in a village, that they found. And it turned out it was just a very kind disfigured person, who really liked to play Cher. Feelgood episode. Also liked the one where Mulder stabs a werewolf pizza delievery guy, and we see it from both Mulders and Scullys perspective, which are totally different. Luke wilson played the sheriff in it. My ringtone is, "let the dollar circulate" Billy Paul. Perhaps I should make some new ones and put out, if that is allowed. What do you think?

Upvote 0