Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
She was only 5'3", and 52. Her autopsy results showed that she unknowingly had Heart Disease. She wasn't overweight. I keep a picture of her, on my desk. I also had a commemorative medallion made with her picture on it.

Last edited:

Christopher Range

Oct 5, 2022
Pittsboro
✟21,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
So sorry to hear Christopher… if you’re okay sharing do you have a favorite memory of her? It would be lovely to hear a bit more about her.
She was the only Christian in her family. I feel blessed by that.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟921,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Beloved314

Aug 13, 2014
✟16,223.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
She was only 5'3", and 52. Her autopsy results showed that she unknowingly had Heart Disease. She wasn't overweight. I keep a picture of her, on my desk. I also had a commemorative medallion made with her picture on it.
I am so sorry for your loss, brother. I lost my father suddenly and unexpectedly in 2021 as well and the grief is overwhelming when I allow myself to think of his last moments. But Jesus is always in the midst of my pain…I’m sure you know He is for you as well. Also, and this may sound strange, I am 5’3 and 52 and when I read that I felt like it was confirmation to let you know you are being comforted by Our Lord and your brothers and sisters. She is with God in her heavenly body now and you will see her again

Upvote 0

Christopher Range

Oct 5, 2022
Pittsboro
✟21,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
I am so sorry for your loss, brother. I lost my father suddenly and unexpectedly in 2021 as well and the grief is overwhelming when I allow myself to think of his last moments. But Jesus is always in the midst of my pain…I’m sure you know He is for you as well. Also, and this may sound strange, I am 5’3 and 52 and when I read that I felt like it was confirmation to let you know you are being comforted by Our Lord and your brothers and sisters. She is with God in her heavenly body now and you will see her again
Thank you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Christopher Range

Oct 5, 2022
Pittsboro
✟21,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm praying and sending positive thoughts for you during this hard time. I wish you all the best for you and for your family. :heart:
Thank you

• Friendly
Reactions: Zandy12
Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi Christopher,

I understand how you feel. I lost the woman I loved (and was head over heels for) just over 2 years ago due to metastatic breast cancer. No one knew until 2 days before she passed, she didn’t tell anyone not even her Mom. She was 52-53.

The grieving process came to an end a couple of months ago, I had been struggling for this two years to just put one foot in front of the other. Each day I had no strength to move, get excited or feel motivated.

Once the grieving had passed and another platonic friend came into my life, my old spark for life came back. This has been the last 2 weeks.

Today though I came across old photos of our friendship and relationship together, places we went, food she made to bless me and more. I ended up in tears because I realized what we had was real and true, others saw the spark between us.

I miss her, I know she’s not here anymore but is in heaven.

All this is to say I understand what you’re going through and if you need a listening ear from a brother who has walked that journey, I’m here.

Upvote 0

Christopher Range

Oct 5, 2022
Pittsboro
✟21,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Hi Christopher,

I understand how you feel. I lost the woman I loved (and was head over heels for) just over 2 years ago due to metastatic breast cancer. No one knew until 2 days before she passed, she didn’t tell anyone not even her Mom. She was 52-53.

The grieving process came to an end a couple of months ago, I had been struggling for this two years to just put one foot in front of the other. Each day I had no strength to move, get excited or feel motivated.

Once the grieving had passed and another platonic friend came into my life, my old spark for life came back. This has been the last 2 weeks.

Today though I came across old photos of our friendship and relationship together, places we went, food she made to bless me and more. I ended up in tears because I realized what we had was real and true, others saw the spark between us.

I miss her, I know she’s not here anymore but is in heaven.

All this is to say I understand what you’re going through and if you need a listening ear from a brother who has walked that journey, I’m here.
I have two of the same picture. One is 8X10, the other 5X7. They are both framed, and sit on my desk. I even wear a necklace that has a medallion, with the same picture engraved on it. I have been seeing grief counselors for more than a year.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟73,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have two of the same picture. One is 8X10, the other 5X7. They are both framed, and sit on my desk. I even wear a necklace that has a medallion, with the same picture engraved on it. I have been seeing grief counselors for more than a year.
I am sorry for your loss man. It seems that 2021 was an awful year for both of us. My grandfather passed on Christmas Day of 2021, parents' cat passed on April 3rd, 2021 and the dog in January 2021. That year was the year of death, and I had a mental breakdown that year also. But there is hope. My grandfather started reading the Bible in his final years, so he must be in heaven, if he trusted in Christ. If your woman followed Christ, she is up there with God, rejoicing in heaven. You will meet up with her for eternity when God says "it is time".

Upvote 0

Christopher Range

Oct 5, 2022
Pittsboro
✟21,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
I am sorry for your loss man. It seems that 2021 was an awful year for both of us. My grandfather passed on Christmas Day of 2021, parents' cat passed on April 3rd, 2021 and the dog in January 2021. That year was the year of death, and I had a mental breakdown that year also. But there is hope. My grandfather started reading the Bible in his final years, so he must be in heaven, if he trusted in Christ. If your woman followed Christ, she is up there with God, rejoicing in heaven. You will meet up with her for eternity when God says "it is time".
She was the only Christian in her immediate family.

• Informative
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟73,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
She was the only Christian in her immediate family.
So that means that she is with God now. The gift that Jesus gave through the cross for all Christ-followers.

Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟921,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

2021 was a bad year for me too. I lost my grandmother on my dad's side and my wife lost her Grandfather to covid. Both of us just have a grandmother left. My grandmother on my moms side is 92 and still alive but barely holding on and my wife's grandmother is in her 70s and good health.

My grandmother on my dad's side had cancer for several years and doctors never knew about it. She died within 2 weeks of finding out she had cancer. It was all very sudden and quick.

In 2021 I lost my dog too in Janurary. We don't know how he died but he was quite young (he was 6 years old when he passed away). 2021 was also when I was in a hospital in New Hampshire (two states away) with blood clots literally everywhere but my brain. I was hospialized the day after my dog passed away. I almost died too so my wife almost lost her grandfather, her dog, and her husband all in the same year. Truly scary but that's life and it's only by the grace of God that I'm still alive or that our parents are all still alive. Just amazing.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟73,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2021 was a bad year for me too. I lost my grandmother on my dad's side and my wife lost her Grandfather to covid. Both of us just have a grandmother left. My grandmother on my moms side is 92 and still alive but barely holding on and my wife's grandmother is in her 70s and good health.

My grandmother on my dad's side had cancer for several years and doctors never knew about it. She died within 2 weeks of finding out she had cancer. It was all very sudden and quick.

In 2021 I lost my dog too in Janurary. We don't know how he died but he was quite young (he was 6 years old when he passed away). 2021 was also when I was in a hospital in New Hampshire (two states away) with blood clots literally everywhere but my brain. I was hospialized the day after my dog passed away. I almost died too so my wife almost lost her grandfather, her dog, and her husband all in the same year. Truly scary but that's life and it's only by the grace of God that I'm still alive or that our parents are all still alive. Just amazing.
It seems that we both had a cruddy 2021. To be honest, 2021 was probably the worst year so far in my memory, even worse compared to 2020. It is by the grace of God that your wife did not everything and that you and your folks are still alive.

Upvote 0