British Columbia
✟1,007,469.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I hate the cowlicks at the back of my head. I can get a haircut and look like I need one again two weeks later because my hair in that part of my scalp grows in fifteen different directions at once. Gah!

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I love God and my Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband)!! <3 :hug::hug::):):rose::rose::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::shortcake::shortcake:

I love Digital Art Drawing and Drawing!! ^w^ =3 :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::shortcake::shortcake::strawberry::strawberry::):):clap::clap::cheer::cheer:

Red Velvet Strawberry Shortcake PNG.png
Red Velvet Cake PNG 2.png
Red Roses PNG Smallest.png
Strawberry Shortcake PNG.png

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,469.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wish everyone loved God and loved each other. I wish everyone was Righteous, had a good Heart, and was pure and clean. I wish God would take away all the sin on the Earth. :rose::rose::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::strawberry::strawberry::shortcake::shortcake::sunface::sunface::fullmoonface::fullmoonface:

My Digital Art Signature Smaller 2.png

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Sometimes I feel frustrated with my parents. Nearly every day they talk about things I don't want to hear about, and they repeat things I already know and don't want to be reminded about all the time. They know I have anxiety and depression and yet they continue to say things that trigger me. It's no wonder I'm such a mess now, because nobody ever talked about these things when I was a kid. I mean, just because I'm an adult now doesn't mean I'm okay with it.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Can someone tell me how you become a Supporter ... My daughter is one and she dosen't remember how she got it unless someone did it for her ... just wondering ...
To become a Supporter you have to go to the "Account Upgrades" page and purchase a Premium membership. You can also become a Supporter if someone else gifts you a Premium membership.

Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
To become a Supporter you have to go to the "Account Upgrades" page and purchase a Premium membership. You can also become a Supporter if someone else gifts you a Premium membership.
OK thank you then I am guessing someone gifted it to my daughter. She must special.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟66,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Some angry moments today. A few happened at work. One happened this morning during breakfast. There's a particular ad that is shown repeatedly on TV in the morning. It's a pro-abortion ad, putting down the Republican governor candidate where I live.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,469.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

Another way to do it is to become a site mod. Moderators are automatically given supporter status.

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟481,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Had a friend offer me a room with her at her apartment but it takes an access key to get in and she keeps ignoring us so now I can’t get in.

Upvote 0