USA
✟947,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
It was something that was making me angry for a couple of days and I needed to get it out of my system.

I'll have to think about what you said. Maybe I can do a Gab account. I think Twitter would be more "safe" on pointing out her false teachings, but I don't think it's a good idea for me to invest in pro-censorship social media places.

Sometimes anger is a precursor to burdens. A topic stirs us up or brings us pain and we want to do something or believe it should stop. You'd have to seek the Lord's input and spend time in prayer to determine if that's the right approach.

There's two ways to broach it. You can debunk false teachings or design a series of lessons on difficult subjects that warrant controversy or a bit of both. You'll have greater latitude on Twitter but there's more mudslinging too. Are you up for that?

The Lord lays different things on our hearts and you need to know your target going in. Who does He want you to minister to or who are you trying to reach? That will determine your approach. If unbelievers are the flock you'll speak differently than you would to Christians. That gives you something to go on in your contemplation.

Don't allow the devil to draw you into senseless battles. His provocateurs are plentiful and meant to distract. You have to be calculating in this space and know what topics to address and what to ignore. We're not the only voice. This is a wonderful time to discover what the Lord has in mind. Good luck on your meditations.

~bella

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just wanted to vent out something that had made me angry.

False teaching is something that makes me angry. And I don't think that's wrong. False teaching is a sin.
True that. It’s okay to vent. It is a vent thread after all. ;) False teachings are never good which has always been a big problem. And with the internet there are false teaching galore. Not everyone that see’s false teachings wants to open another platform for rebuttal. People that put themselves out there as teachers, experts, or influencers know that not everyone is going to find them their cup of tea. So reading public content or videos and calling out things you question or disagree should not be an issue.

Upvote 0