The Vaccine prevents Covid and so do Masks !!!!

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
The vaccine has been shown to prevent serious illness.

Exactly! My fiance and I both ended up with Covid in January because a coworker had passed it on to her. We both did end up with Covid pneumonia, but it never reached the point where we would need to go to the hospital. I have asthma and she has an autoimmune disease.

We certainly credit the vaccine with keeping us from having our Covid infection being more serious.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh so your worried about hospital's being over run with COVID patients? Is that why hospital's fired health care workers for not taking a experimental gene therapy??? Because they were afraid of being over run ? So they fired their employees?????

One year they were "essential", the next year they were potential domestic terrorist's ???? Lol

They were fired because of their choice to not take a vaccine in a hospital that was treating Covid patients. It was a consequence of their choice. Some choices have consequences and this was one of them.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat

That shows the ebb and flow of the virus. We get spikes of high infection and valleys of low infection.

Trump failed because for a while at the beginning he was playing it off as the virus would go away, nothing to worry about. Then as it began to ramp up, he would still play it off as nothing to worry about. He even went as far as asking if injecting bleach into your veins would stop Covid. Some people actually did try it apparently.

Accidental Poisonings Increased After President Trump's Disinfectant Comments

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟561,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So what is your opinion NOW when it comes to cloth masks and the "Vaccine"???

It was almost 2 years ago when proponents of cloth masks and experimental gene therapies critisized those who questioned the so called "science" of these tyrannical mandates .

But as it turned out, cloth masks were nothing but a "facial decoration", which provided little if any protection whatsoever. And then we were told this Vaccine protects people from getting it and spreading it. That turned out to be false also.

Yet when people questioned these things they were extremely critisized and censored by Democrats.

But now it turns out those conservatives were right all along.... Makes me wonder what else these "Conspiracy Theorists" were right about.

We have to understand that medicine and science have become an idol for many, and many attempt to inject their Idols into politics.

But with that, it doesn't mean vaccinations or scientific innovations/methods are evil in themselves... It just means that having Idols proves itself sinful, by all the noise, irritation and conflict that it causes... Where instead, there should have been peace.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟561,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He even went as far as asking if injecting bleach into your veins would stop Covid. Some people actually did try it apparently.

Accidental Poisonings Increased After President Trump's Disinfectant Comments

In Los Angeles, the public health agency went on air and informed Angelino's to wash their hands with "cold" water because they were afraid the hospitals would spike with people coming in with 2nd degree burns across their hands and wrists... And they were probably right!

...I don't know whether to laugh or cry about that.

People. :confused::)

• Informative
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A vaccine that doesn't prevent infection or transmission is no vaccine at all ..
Misleading word games. The injections substantially reduce reduce risk of serious illness. The fact that they may do a less, even much less, effective job at reducing transmission does not change the fact they confer an important benefit.

• Winner
Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Skepticism for a new type of vaccine is not necessarily a "conspiracy theory," though its surrounding politics are suspect. Even well-trusted vaccines & other medicines have medical disclaimers. These did not.
Funny, the vaccines that were available in Australia came with warnings about potential side effects, age and other restrictions. They are not new types of vaccines. mRNA vaccines have been studied for decades.

I don't know why such myths persist. Unfortunately there is no vaccine against conspiracy theories based on misinformation, rumour and half truths.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,077,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Unless the vaccine has been shown to cause adverse effects including death.
No vaccine is guaranteed to be 100% safe but it would not be recommended unless the risks of taking the vaccine was much much lower than that of not taking it.
There are a very small number of people who are sensitive to vaccines and they should be exempt.

• Agree
Reactions: Aussie Pete
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Growing proportion of COVID deaths occurring among vaccinated: ABC News analysis
Thursday, May 12, 2022

A growing proportion of COVID-19 deaths are occurring among the vaccinated, a new ABC News analysis of federal data shows.

In August of 2021, about 18.9% of COVID-19 deaths occurred among the vaccinated. Six months later, in February 2022, that proportional percent of deaths had increased to more than 40%.

Comparatively, in September 2021, just 1.1% of COVID-19 deaths occurred among Americans who had been fully vaccinated and boosted with their first dose. By February 2022, that percentage had increased to about 25%.

Experts said the increase in breakthrough deaths is expected with more Americans reaching full vaccination status.

So why would I want to risk being in this group, By February 2022, that percentage had increased to about 25%.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Mandating, forcing, coercing human beings to do something against their will is illegal, unconstitutional, and un-American.

but that is how satan works
people who lost thier jobs due to the mandates should be honored for thier dicesions as that type of courage is that will be need to resist the mark of the beast

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: blessedmomof5
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Mandating, forcing, coercing human beings to do something against their will is illegal, unconstitutional, and un-American.

but that is how satan works
people who lost thier jobs due to the mandates should be honord for thier dicesions as that type of courage is that will be need to resist the mark of the beast

Hahaha, thanks for the laugh.

So because I chose to be vaccinated, I won't resist the mark of the beast?

I needed a laugh today after the week of work I had.

Vaccines have been mandated before and very little people batted an eye. There was even a court case that said the government is within its rights to mandate vaccines for the good of the people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Original Happy Camper

Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
So because I chose to be vaccinated, I won't resist the mark of the beast?

Wow I did not see that statement coming nor do I believe it and yes I believe the vaccine is evil

these verses tell us that some did not have the courage to resist the forces of satan due to the lack of descernment of evil

Matthew 7:13-14
King James Version

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Wow I did not see that statement coming nor do I believe it and yes I believe the vaccine is evil

these verses tell us that some did not have the courage to resist the forces of satan due to the lack of descernment of evil

Matthew 7:13-14
King James Version

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I do not think the vaccine is evil, and you do. So, I took evil based on your opinion?

Let me give you one of the other reasons why I chose to be vaccinated. God told me so. He was very very clear in that. I understand why he chose to tell me to be vaccinated, because I would get Covid and the vaccine protected me against the worst of it.

So, will you tell me that I took an evil vaccine, even though God was clear for me to take it?

We will know what the mark of the beast is, there will be no mistaking what it is. There will be a clear choice to either take the marknof the beast or not take it. We will know that it is evil without a doubt.

If you want to believe the vaccine is evil that's on you. Many other Christians also believed that and they have now died from Covid. I knew a couple of them. There are some high profile people who were against the vaccine, even going as far as saying that Covid is a scam. They have died as well.

Yet, here I am, still very much alive and healthy, even after the vaccine and having Covid. I think I continue to listen to God on the vaccine and not people like you.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I do not think the vaccine is evil, and you do. So, I took evil based on your opinion?

Let me give you one of the other reasons why I chose to be vaccinated. God told me so. He was very very clear in that. I understand why he chose to tell me to be vaccinated, because I would get Covid and the vaccine protected me against the worst of it.

So, will you tell me that I took an evil vaccine, even though God was clear for me to take it?

We will know what the mark of the beast is, there will be no mistaking what it is. There will be a clear choice to either take the marknof the beast or not take it. We will know that it is evil without a doubt.

If you want to believe the vaccine is evil that's on you. Many other Christians also believed that and they have now died from Covid. I knew a couple of them. There are some high profile people who were against the vaccine, even going as far as saying that Covid is a scam. They have died as well.

Yet, here I am, still very much alive and healthy, even after the vaccine and having Covid. I think I continue to listen to God on the vaccine and not people like you.

I have had long covid (per several doctors) for the past 17 months effecting the ability of my body to absorb oxygen into the cells.

article from april 2021
COVID-19 alters human genes, explaining mystery behind coronavirus 'long haulers' - Study Finds
For some COVID-19 patients, getting over their infection is just the beginning of the recovery. Over the last year, COVID “long haulers” have continued experiencing a variety of symptoms months after the virus clears. These include anything from skin problems, to shortness of breath, to losing the sense of taste or smell. Now, researchers say they may know why this is happening. A new study finds coronavirus actually causes long-term changes to an infected patient’s genes.

Specifically, scientists reveal the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing COVID-19, creates long-lasting changes to human gene expression. These tiny spikes cover the surface of coronavirus cells. They allow the virus to bind to certain receptors on human cells and hijack their functions — leading to COVID infection. Once the spike cuts into a patient’s cells, the virus releases its own genetic material into the cell so it can replicate.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So why would I want to risk being in this group, By February 2022, that percentage had increased to about 25%.
It is, of course, misleading to imply that since the percentage of all deaths that occur among the fully vaccinated is increasing, this casts doubt on the effectiveness of the vaccine.

Let's suppose the vaccine is effective at reducing serious illness to the degree that getting the vaccine decreases your risk of serious illness by a factor of 10 compared to someone who is not vaccinated.

And let us also suppose this does not change over time.

Let us further suppose that, at one point in time, only 20 of 100 people are vaccinated. Let's suppose that the risk of getting seriously ill for a vaccinated person is 5%. So 1 of those 20 vaccinated people gets seriously ill. This means that of the 80 who are not vaccinated, 40 will get seriously ill - each unvaccinated person is 10 times more likely to get seriously ill and there are 4 times as many of them.

So of the 41 who get seriously ill, only 1/41 of them is vaccinated - less than 2.5%.

Now fast forward in time to a point where 80 are fully vaccinated. Remember: the effectiveness of the vaccine remains the same as before. There will now be 4 ill people who are fully vaccinated. Each of the 20 people not fully vaccinated has a risk of being sick that is 10 times greater than for vaccinated people. So the number of ill unvaxxed will be 10 (remember: the odds of each unvaxxed person getting sick is 10 times the 5% odds for the vaxxed). So of total of 4 + 10 = 14 people who ill, almost a third are vaccinated.

Note that while the vaccine is as effective as it ever was, the percentage of vaxxed who get sick has risen from less than 2.5% to about 33%!.

It is therefore entirely misleading to argue that there is a problem with the vaccine because the fractions of illnesses that occur among the unvaxxed in increasing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It is, of course, misleading to imply that since the percentage of all deaths that occur among the fully vaccinated is increasing, this casts doubt on the effectiveness of the vaccine.

Let's suppose the vaccine is effective at reducing serious illness to the degree that getting the vaccine decreases your risk of serious illness by a factor of 10 compared to someone who is not vaccinated.

And let us also suppose this does not change over time.

Let us further suppose that, at one point in time, only 20 of 100 people are vaccinated. Let's suppose that the risk of getting seriously ill for a vaccinated person is 5%. So 1 of those 20 vaccinated people gets seriously ill. This means that of the 80 who are not vaccinated, 40 will get seriously ill - each unvaccinated person is 10 times more likely to get seriously ill and there are 4 times as many of them.

So of the 41 who get seriously ill, only 1/41 of them is vaccinated - less than 2.5%.

Now fast forward in time to a point where 80 are fully vaccinated. Remember: the effectiveness of the vaccine remains the same as before. There will now be 4 ill people who are fully vaccinated. Each of the 20 people not fully vaccinated has a risk of being sick that is 10 times as for vaccinated people. If there were the same number of unvaxxed as vaxxed, we would see 40 sick unvaxxed people. But there are 4 times fewer unaxxed than vaxxed. So the number of ill unvaxxed will be 10/4 = 2.5. So of total of 4 + 2.5 = 6.5 people who ill well over 50% are vaccinated.

Note that while the vaccine is as effective as it ever was, the percentage of vaxxed who get sick has risen from less than 2.5% to over 50%!.

It is therefore entirely misleading to argue that there is a problem with the vaccine because the fractions of illnesses that occur among the unvaxxed in increasing.

Ever heard of

figures lie and liers figure

• Haha
Reactions: blessedmomof5
Upvote 0