The Vaccine prevents Covid and so do Masks !!!!

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why isn’t anyone taking into account natural immunity? I had Covid once. I’m not vaxed, neither are any of my 5 grown kids except one.
They’ve all had it twice a year apart.
They were fine. Me I slept 13 hrs and figured I had it bc they all did.
My Belief with the whole Covid vax and mandates was to get people to comply. so as someone mentioned above, I do not believe it’s the mark of the beast because we are not in that time line, but look how easy it was to get people to comply because they were going to lose their jobs..
What happens if you can’t buy or sell? People were so eager to save their lives they were willing to do anything!

• Agree
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0

DialecticSkeptic

Reformed
Jul 21, 2022
Vancouver
✟45,972.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Why isn’t anyone taking into account natural immunity?

I know, right? These vaccines, which were designed to mimic natural immunity, are magically superior to natural immunity—so much so that natural immunity counts for nothing. I mean, if it counts for nothing then why did we try to mimic it?

This lunatic inconsistency is why it's so easy to believe that none of this had anything to do with a public health response to a viral outbreak.

Reactions: blessedmomof5
Upvote 0

johnjanuary1984

Feb 15, 2022
Wisconsin
✟8,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
When Trump was promoting "Operation Warp Speed" the Democrats hated it. And we're very skeptical. But after Trump was forced out of office, the Dems welcomed operation warp speed .

The Dems pretended that this Vaccine had been tested for decades. Lol

They pretended like it actually prevented infection and transmission. Lol

And they hated on those who questioned the ever changing inconsistent "science".

Democrats owe Conservatives an Apology...

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It is, of course, misleading to imply that since the percentage of all deaths that occur among the fully vaccinated is increasing, this casts doubt on the effectiveness of the vaccine.

Let's suppose the vaccine is effective at reducing serious illness to the degree that getting the vaccine decreases your risk of serious illness by a factor of 10 compared to someone who is not vaccinated.

And let us also suppose this does not change over time.

Let us further suppose that, at one point in time, only 20 of 100 people are vaccinated. Let's suppose that the risk of getting seriously ill for a vaccinated person is 5%. So 1 of those 20 vaccinated people gets seriously ill. This means that of the 80 who are not vaccinated, 40 will get seriously ill - each unvaccinated person is 10 times more likely to get seriously ill and there are 4 times as many of them.

So of the 41 who get seriously ill, only 1/41 of them is vaccinated - less than 2.5%.

Now fast forward in time to a point where 80 are fully vaccinated. Remember: the effectiveness of the vaccine remains the same as before. There will now be 4 ill people who are fully vaccinated. Each of the 20 people not fully vaccinated has a risk of being sick that is 10 times greater than for vaccinated people. So the number of ill unvaxxed will be 10 (remember: the odds of each unvaxxed person getting sick is 10 times the 5% odds for the vaxxed). So of total of 4 + 10 = 14 people who ill, almost a third are vaccinated.

Note that while the vaccine is as effective as it ever was, the percentage of vaxxed who get sick has risen from less than 2.5% to about 33%!.

It is therefore entirely misleading to argue that there is a problem with the vaccine because the fractions of illnesses that occur among the unvaxxed in increasing.

Experts said the increase in breakthrough deaths is expected with more Americans reaching full vaccination status.

are you among the experts that are doing the research on this issue? If so what are your credentials?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I know, right? These vaccines, which were designed to mimic natural immunity, are magically superior to natural immunity

Sounds like another anti-vaxxer hoax. Got some documentation for that? "Magically superior?" C'mon.

BTW, one of my daughters had an mild infection. Her antibodies went away after a few months. My immunity from vaccination remains. So there is that.

—so much so that natural immunity counts for nothing.

More hype, um? Show us your documentation for that.

This lunatic inconsistency

It seems like lunatic thinking to normal people, but to true believers, there's just no skepticism about statments like these.

The vaccinations have been highly effective in preventing severe illness and death, and effective in preventing spread of infection. Would you like to see some of the research on these things? And it has always been known that masks protect others pretty well, but don't protect the wearer as much. That's why doctors, nurses, and techs wear masks in surgical suites.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Experts said the increase in breakthrough deaths is expected with more Americans reaching full vaccination status.

If more people are vaccinated, and the vaccine is say 95% effective against deaths, you'd expect more breakthrough deaths. The real indicator is the percent of vaccinated persons becoming severely ill or dying, compared to the percent of unvaccinated people becoming severely ill or dying.

are you among the experts that are doing the research on this issue?

The Air Force thought I was competent enough to operate an immunology clinic for them, as was the university where I did graduate work in immunology.

If so what are your credentials?

Retired now, and moved on to more interesting things, so I had to go back and do a lot of reading in the literature to get up to date. But I don't see much that overturns what was known in my time in the field.

Upvote 0

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like another anti-vaxxer hoax. Got some documentation for that? "Magically superior?" C'mon.

BTW, one of my daughters had an mild infection. Her antibodies went away after a few months. My immunity from vaccination remains. So there is that.

How do you know your immunity remains?
Being unvaxed ..
we get tested and it shows your antibody levels.
For my daughters they were protected for a year. might you look at Biden who has been vaxed to the max, it turned out to be useless.

It seems like lunatic thinking to normal people, but to true believers, there's just no skepticism about statments like these.
The vaccinations have been highly effective in preventing severe illness and death, and effective in preventing spread of infection. Would you like to see some of the research on these things? And it has always been known that masks protect others pretty well, but don't protect the wearer as much. That's why doctors, nurses, and techs wear masks in surgical suites.

The thing about masks is:
Unless you are wearing a correct N95 and are OSHA mask fitted to make sure it fits And “you” are wearing it properly/ as in the taste and smell test. And moving around the elastic straps so you have a tight seal, then it’s useless. and for fauci to come out to say a cloth mask is ok was nothing but a murderous attempt to kill off more people.
We need as a country to think about who we look at as our leaders![
/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
How do you know your immunity remains

My daughter was tested for antibodies. Her natural immunity faded, but after vaccination, the antibodies were back.

might you look at Biden who has been vaxed to the max, it turned out to be useless.

He seems to have had a very mild case. Which is what the vaccination is supposed to do. it's to keep you from having a severe case or dying.

This is why we see unvaccinated people dying at much higher rates than vaccinated people:

The Department of Health Services recently released June data surrounding COVID-19 illness after vaccination, and the numbers show that those unvaccinated are more likely to be hospitalized and die from the virus.

In the month of June, people who were unvaccinated were hospitalized at a rate nearly five times more than people who have received two doses, and 2.5 times the rate of those who have completed their primary series and got a booster dose.

For people who completed their primary series, the rate of COVID hospitalizations per 100,000 people is 4.8, while for those who completed the primary series and a booster, the rate is 9.7. The rate for unvaccinated people is 23.9 per 100,000 people.

People who were unvaccinated were 6.4 times more likely to die than those who have two doses of vaccine, and 3.5 times more likely than those who had received their primary series and booster dose.

For people who completed their primary series, the rate of COVID deaths per 100,000 people is 0.5, while for those who completed the primary series and a booster, the rate is 0.9. The rate for unvaccinated people is 3.2 per 100,000 people.
Unvaccinated died of COVID at a rate 3.5 times more than those boosted

Upvote 0

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Germany has a very transparent study they did from the very beginning of the vax distribution. It’s on their gov website. You need to translate it to English.
bery interesting. Makes one wonder why the CDC hides everything!

If more people are vaccinated, and the vaccine is say 95% effective against deaths, you'd expect more breakthrough deaths. The real indicator is the percent of vaccinated persons becoming severely ill or dying, compared to the percent of unvaccinated people becoming severely ill or dying.

The Air Force thought I was competent enough to operate an immunology clinic for them, as was the university where I did graduate work in immunology.

Retired now, and moved on to more interesting things, so I had to go back and do a lot of reading in the literature to get up to date. But I don't see much that overturns what was known in my time in the field.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Germany has a very transparent study they did from the very beginning of the vax distribution. It’s on their gov website. You need to translate it to English.

I grew up in a community where a lot of old people still spoke German. I had to learn to read scientific German in college. And according to the German government, less than 1600 people have suffered major reactions that were caused by the vaccine (the government pays damages to such people). You were misled by the German equivalent of the VAERS database, wherein anyone can submit anything. This is why such databases include auto accidents, lightning strikes and becoming the Incredible Hulk. (yes, someone really did submit that, and the database was required to accept it)

And of course, the VAERS database is open for anyone to read. It's just that it isn't a way to know what the actual safety record of the vaccine is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m sorry I do not trust the CDC!

here’s Biden story

The big picture: Initially testing positive on July 22, Biden tested negative after five days of the antiviral Paxlovid treatment but has had a "rebound" COVID case since last Saturday.

My daughter was tested for antibodies. Her natural immunity faded, but after vaccination, the antibodies were back.

He seems to have had a very mild case. Which is what the vaccination is supposed to do. it's to keep you from having a severe case or dying.

This is why we see unvaccinated people dying at much higher rates than vaccinated people:

The Department of Health Services recently released June data surrounding COVID-19 illness after vaccination, and the numbers show that those unvaccinated are more likely to be hospitalized and die from the virus.

In the month of June, people who were unvaccinated were hospitalized at a rate nearly five times more than people who have received two doses, and 2.5 times the rate of those who have completed their primary series and got a booster dose.

For people who completed their primary series, the rate of COVID hospitalizations per 100,000 people is 4.8, while for those who completed the primary series and a booster, the rate is 9.7. The rate for unvaccinated people is 23.9 per 100,000 people.

People who were unvaccinated were 6.4 times more likely to die than those who have two doses of vaccine, and 3.5 times more likely than those who had received their primary series and booster dose.

For people who completed their primary series, the rate of COVID deaths per 100,000 people is 0.5, while for those who completed the primary series and a booster, the rate is 0.9. The rate for unvaccinated people is 3.2 per 100,000 people.
Unvaccinated died of COVID at a rate 3.5 times more than those boosted

Upvote 0

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I grew up in a community where a lot of old people still spoke German. I had to learn to read scientific German in college. And according to the German government, less than 1600 people have suffered major reactions that were caused by the vaccine (the government pays damages to such people). You were misled by the German equivalent of the VAERS database, wherein anyone can submit anything. This is why such databases include auto accidents, lightning strikes and becoming the Incredible Hulk. (yes, someone really did submit that, and the database was required to accept it)

And of course, the VAERS database is open for anyone to read. It's just that it isn't a way to know what the actual safety record of the vaccine is.

One could assume that is exactly what was happening here too. if someone came into the hospital as a stroke but contracted Covid but died due to the stroke they were listed as a Covid death. So perhaps the numbers aren’t as large as we are led to believe.
My belief will always be, people were to quick to save their lives.
Instead of taking the time to figure out what would happen 4/5 years from now.
Because they would lose there jobs. What’s going to happen when people can’t buy or sell due to not taking the mark of the beast?
It was so easy to get people to “comply”

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
One could assume that is exactly what was happening here too. if someone came into the hospital as a stroke but contracted Covid but died due to the stroke they were listed as a Covid death. So perhaps the numbers aren’t as large as we are led to believe.

That's a testable assumption. In fact, the evidence shows a large undercount of COVID-19 deaths. Partially because some states did not allow coroners to have text kits, meaning that if someone died of COVID-19 but not in a hospital, it didn't get counted.

JACKSON, Miss. (WLBT) - Rankin County Coroner David Ruth said the coronavirus outbreak has made it challenging for him to do his job.

“Certain family members will say their loved ones had symptoms that were consistent with the symptoms of COVID-19 and they’re asking me to test them. And that testing is not available to us because there’s such a shortage on the testing kits that they’re not being made available to coroners,” said Ruth.
Coroners short on PPE and unable to test deceased for COVID-19

This has nothing to do with the data showing that the rate of death from COVID-19 for unvaccinated people is much higher than for vaccinated people.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Because they would lose there jobs. What’s going to happen when people can’t buy or sell due to not taking the mark of the beast?

Good news; the beast failed again:
trump-tattoo.jpg

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
One could assume that is exactly what was happening here too. if someone came into the hospital as a stroke but contracted Covid but died due to the stroke they were listed as a Covid death.

I've heard the stories, but when asked for evidence, the story-teller just insists that they know it's true. What do you have?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat

The problem with natural immunity is that it doesn't last for variations of the virus. Think about the flu. There is a new vaccine each year for a different variation of the flu. If our immune system could handle it, we wouldn't be a vaccine. It's no different with Covid.

Upvote 0

johnjanuary1984

Feb 15, 2022
Wisconsin
✟8,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced

Hospital's were Bribed to mark any death as a COVID death.

Hospital's automatically got an extra 30+ grand for every "Covid" death that occurred in their hospital.

The democrats bribed the hospital's to exaggerate Covid deaths.

Upvote 0

johnjanuary1984

Feb 15, 2022
Wisconsin
✟8,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
The problem with natural immunity is that it doesn't last for variations of the virus. Think about the flu. There is a new vaccine each year for a different variation of the flu. If our immune system could handle it, we wouldn't be a vaccine. It's no different with Covid.

Yet you will need boosters forever because the first shot worked so well ?? Lol. You still get COVID anyways . Regardless of all your boosters. Meanwhile I haven't gotten sick in over 20 years .

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Yet you will need boosters forever because the first shot worked so well ?? Lol. You still get COVID anyways . Regardless of all your boosters. Meanwhile I haven't gotten sick in over 20 years .

Yes, but your illness generally isn't nearly as serious. Same with the flu. You can still get the flu, but the illness isn't as bad as it could be.

People still need boosters for MMR shot and other childhood shots because theirntiters are too low. You need a tetanus shot every five to ten years. Getting boosters is nothing new, especially for an ever evolving virus.

As for you never getting sick, your lucky. Some people just don't get sick. The majority of us aren't that lucky.

Upvote 0