✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The Ukraine Mess That Nuland Made

Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland engineered Ukraine’s regime change without weighing the likely consequences.
By Robert Parry ,Published July 15, 2015

Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs “Toria” Nuland was the “mastermind” behind the Feb. 22, 2014 “regime change” in Ukraine, plotting the overthrow of the democratically elected government of President Viktor Yanukovych while convincing the ever-gullible US mainstream media that the coup wasn’t really a coup but a victory for “democracy.”

Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland, who pushed for the Ukraine coup and helped pick the post-coup leaders.

To sell this latest neocon-driven “regime change” to the American people, the ugliness of the coup-makers had to be systematically airbrushed, particularly the key role of neo-Nazis and other ultra-nationalists from the Right Sektor. For the US-organized propaganda campaign to work, the coup-makers had to wear white hats, not brown shirts.

In Ukraine, Nuland and her neocon and liberal-interventionist friends saw the chance to poke Putin in the eye by encouraging violent protests to overthrow Russia-friendly President Yanukovych and put in place a new regime hostile to Moscow.

• Informative
Reactions: jacks

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, our meddling and continued meddling and I believe that's why Putin took Crimea. Man, I wish I could read the thread posts from 2014.

Lol we still hear this today.
"any mention of that sordid reality was deemed “Russian propaganda”
2022 Article

Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, our meddling and continued meddling and I believe that's why Putin took Crimea. Man, I wish I could read the thread posts from 2014.

Lol we still hear this today.
"any mention of that sordid reality was deemed “Russian propaganda”
2022 Article
Yes the American backed coup took place in 2014, and a hostile government to Russia was installed

Putin had no choice but to Annex Crimea, as it's Russias only warm water port/base and the center of Russias Naval fleet

Ukraine continued to attack eastern Ukraine and its Russian speaking citizens, when Zelensky took control in 2019 he continued the attacks in violation of the internationally recognized (Minsk Agreements)

Putin warned the western world for several years to stop the genocide in Eastern Ukraine and it fell upon deaf ears?

• Agree
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I remember this and I always question what we were doing over there. I thought neocons were Republican.
NeoCons are those who promote war and the military complex, under the disguise of maintaining world democracy, from all political spectrums, another name for them would be (Warhawks)

Example: Bush and the Iraq war, in false claims (Sadam Hussain) weapons of mass destruction that were never found, just a scheme for war and aiding the $Military Complex$ and defense contractors

Example: Victoria Neuland, and her husband Robert Kagan a leader at the DC think tank in the Brookings Institute who influenced and promoted the Ukraine War prime examples of a Neocon

Politicians that promote war and the military complex receive their lobby contributions from defense contractors, the Ukraine war has been a $gold mine$ for the military complex and the Neocons

If you want to better understand politicians, study their political donations received, Big Oil, Big Pharma, Military Defense Contractors, etc

You never hear senator (Ted Cruz, TX) complain about high and unfair gas prices, because he supported by "Big Oil" in Texas

Last edited:
Reactions: JimR-OCDS
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I bought some defense stocks which are doing good. If I wasn't poor, I'd be rich all I can do is nickel and time these high-priced stocks.
Just think if you were on the inside knowing what defense contractor was going to get the government contract, just like Nancy Pelosi and her husband investing $Millions$ on insider trading?

To be honest, investing in stocks as an "Outsider" is dangerous, the corporate executives are making $Billions$ on the backs of the ignorant through insider trading

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
People are so manipulated by their news sources both on the left and right. It doesn't surprise me that the Putin haters haven't replied. This is embarrassing for them, I get the impression there are a lot of youth here pushing for the Ukraine war without knowing we played a big part in Putin's actions.

"So, for nearly a year and a half, the West’s mainstream media, especially The New York Times and The Washington Post, twisted their reporting into all kinds of contortions to avoid telling their readers that the new regime in Kiev was permeated by and dependent on neo-Nazi fighters and Ukrainian ultra-nationalists who wanted a pure-blood Ukraine, without ethnic Russians.

Any mention of that sordid reality was deemed “Russian propaganda” and anyone who spoke this inconvenient truth was a “stooge of Moscow.”?"

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People are so manipulated by their news sources both on the left and right. It doesn't surprise me that the Putin haters haven't replied. This is embarrassing for them, I get the impression there are a lot of youth here pushing for the Ukraine war without knowing we played a big part in Putin's actions.

"So, for nearly a year and a half, the West’s mainstream media, especially The New York Times and The Washington Post, twisted their reporting into all kinds of contortions to avoid telling their readers that the new regime in Kiev was permeated by and dependent on neo-Nazi fighters and Ukrainian ultra-nationalists who wanted a pure-blood Ukraine, without ethnic Russians.

Any mention of that sordid reality was deemed “Russian propaganda” and anyone who spoke this inconvenient truth was a “stooge of Moscow.”?"
Truth, Ukraines Azov Batallion to mention one, Neo-Nazis that stormed the capitol in Kievs Coup in Feb 2014, funded by Ukraines $Billionaire$ Oligarch Kolomoisky, his personal battalion for protection

Last edited:
Upvote 0