Status
Not open for further replies.

RonBa

Jul 27, 2004
✟337.00
Faith
Protestant
muffler dragon said:
Yet you forget the verses I showed you previously that speak of the 'forever' nature between Israel and G-d and their land. That's obviously not part of this thread, but I find it interesting how you pick and choose how you want to form your doctrines.

m.d.
Tell me, where in the Bible does God ever promise that if His people are unfaithful that they will be rewarded?

To me every time whether it is stated or not, blessings come if people obey and curses follow if they do not obey.

No picking or choosing here, just God's Word.

Upvote 0

muffler dragon

Ineffable
Apr 7, 2004
✟24,396.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
RonBa said:
Tell me, where in the Bible does God ever promise that if His people are unfaithful that they will be rewarded?

To me every time whether it is stated or not, blessings come if people obey and curses follow if they do not obey.

No picking or choosing here, just God's Word.
That's not what I am discussing.

I am telling you point blank that Israel is the inheritance of G-d forever; regardless of blessings and curses. They have not been discarded as you keep purporting. The falling away of Israel was prophesied, just as much as their re-gathering, which we are seeing with our very eyes in this day and age.

That's G-d's Word; not some replacement theology which you continue to exclaim.

m.d.

Upvote 0

RonBa

Jul 27, 2004
✟337.00
Faith
Protestant
muffler dragon said:
That's not what I am discussing.

I am telling you point blank that Israel is the inheritance of G-d forever; regardless of blessings and curses. They have not been discarded as you keep purporting. The falling away of Israel was prophesied, just as much as their re-gathering, which we are seeing with our very eyes in this day and age.

That's G-d's Word; not some replacement theology which you continue to exclaim.

m.d.
You are saying it, but God is not.

They had to obey, they did not.

Now Israel is not God's chosen nation.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.