Marital Status
Married

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟339,455.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Oh brother :| Imagine, an investor and private business man doing business in Russia. Just unbelievable. I am sure he is the only business man with any ties to Russia at all. Don't they have American businesses in Russia? Who really cares. I would image business men have ties to many different countries. Some of those countries may even have opposition to Russia.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh brother :| Imagine, an investor and private business man doing business in Russia. Just unbelievable. I am sure he is the only business man with any ties to Russia at all. Don't they have American businesses in Russia? Who really cares. I would image business men have ties to many different countries. Some of those countries may even have opposition to Russia.
...did you miss this part?
So this is the fundamental question: How did a prospective U.S. Commerce Secretary come to play a lead role in what turns out to be one of the world’s leading haven banks for laundering Russian money, precisely at a time when the U.S. Government and the EU have been trying so hard to enforce economic sanctions against Russia and Putin’s wealthy allies?
tulc(is just wondering) :wave:

Upvote 0