The Tribulation Calendar to the Millennium.

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think you are a sweetheart, but wasting your time.

This is the level of stuff that drove Isaac Newton insane.

Every possibility man/woman might make, God already locked it up and threw away the key.

Main thing is look for the anti-christ to be revealed.

"Jesus will come at an unexpected time" & "it will be as a thief in the night"

The anti-christ has to come first and be exposed. That can be expected to be a global message.

I do know that ... it will be very soon. Likely next few years.

Hi DreamerOfTheHeart,

Thank you for your kind words. yes I quite understand what you are saying but it is not driving me insane, I see it so very simply as God`s word says. I`m trying to post the steps however there are others who want to look at side issues. I may have to go on, while they try and sort each other out.

Yes I agree on the few years, however I don`t believe the Lord will come for His Body unexpectedly for He tells us -

`But, you brethren ARE NOT IN DARKNESS that this day should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess. 5: 4)
`...exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the day approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

Remember those verses? So encouraging, ay. Now I am looking to see the Body of Christ coming to the unity of the faith. (Not the organisations coming together) but for people across the Body coming to the fullness of truth concerning Christ and His purposes. The Holy Spirit was given to lead us into all the truth. he has led us thus far and we are a blessed generation to have received all the truths that many had to die for in the past centuries. yet we still have to stand for the truth that is to be revealed in our day - where is our inheritance - heaven or earth. (that is the summary of it)

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Marilyn,

And please don't say that I am fudging my numbers, as I reference each passage in the bible which the numbers I use are found; nor that I am not being true to what the text mean. When it is a case that you have a different a view based on your own rationale of what is found in the scriptures.

Hi Doug,

No I don`t want to `tag` you. And I hear what you are saying as per my comment. I should have said `in my view I think you are ....` So sorry about that bro.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let`s continue to go a step at a time. Here is a timeline to show the 3 things that God would have us know the length of, in the last part of the tribulation - from the Abomination of Desolation, (A/D) till the Lord returns to judge the nations and deliver Israel.

upload_2018-2-13_10-57-20.png

1.`And they (Gentiles) will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two (42) months.` (Rev. 11: 2)

`And Jerusalem will be trampled by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.` (Luke 21: 24)

- 42 months is 1,260 days in God`s measurement of 30 days in a month.

2. `And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, (1,260) clothed in sackcloth.` (Rev. 11: 3)

(Note their witness goes right up to when then ascend to heaven. ie. the 3 ½ days are included)

3. `And he (the leader of the beast government) was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. (42).` (Rev. 13: 5)

These 3 important events relate to Israel & Jerusalem, God`s hand of mercy through the 2 witnesses declaring God`s truth, and finally how long the leader of the Gentile`s global government is given authority. These coincide together till the Lord returns to deal with the nations and Israel.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0