The Tribulation Calendar to the Millennium.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The feast of tabernacles is one of the holy days established by the Mt. Sinai covenant. It is completely different from the Lord's Supper.

Based on Hebrews 8:13, the New Covenant has made the Old Covenant "obsolete".

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

On the road to Emmaus Christ said the whole Old Testament is about Him.

The Old Testament feasts were a shadow of Christ, based on the words of Paul found below.

Col 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Col 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Based on Hebrews 8:13, the New Covenant has made the Old Covenant "obsolete".

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

On the road to Emmaus Christ said the whole Old Testament is about Him.

The Old Testament feasts were a shadow of Christ, based on the words of Paul found below.

Col 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Col 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Zechariah 14:16 is not in your bible? You are not addressing Zechariah 14:16.

You doctrine of the Church = Israel is amiss. There is only one way to be saved and that is by believing on the Lord Jesus Christ, his death and resurrection. Once the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled, Israel will be saved.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You doctrine of the Church = Israel is amiss.

Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (from Jeremiah 31:31-34)

Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

The Church is made up of all those members of the New Covenant fulfilled by Christ's Blood at Calvary.

It was promised in Jeremiah 31:31-34 and is found fulfilled by Christ during the first century in the passage above.

It is specifically applied to the Church in Hebrews 12:22-24, and 2 Corinthians 3:6-8.

Are you a New Covenant denier?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Are you a New Covenant denier?

No Christian is denying that the new covenant in Jeremiah 31 is the new covenant in Christ.

Now please address Zechariah 14:16

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which Israel was James talking about in the passage below?

Hi BABerean,

Another topic bro, for another thread.

regards, Marilyn.

BTW if you keep on with your topic, which is off this topic, then I will have to report you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The feast of tabernacles is one of the holy days established by the Mt. Sinai covenant. It is completely different from the Lord's Supper.

You are taking issue with there being two futures for the church and Israel. Yet Israel in Zechariah 14 will be keeping the feast of tabernacles. So it appears to me that you are wrong.

Zechariah 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

There is only one people as far as the Kingdom of Heaven, the Kingdom of God. But of earthly kingdoms, Israel is a kingdom, different than say Egypt.

Only one way to have eternal life, and that is by believing on the Lord Jesus Christ, his death and resurrection.

Hi Doug,

I only mentioned the Passover as it connects to the feast of Purim, (National Deliverance) and know the Passover will not be celebrated in the Millennium. Yes we both agree that the Feast of Tabernacles (God with us) is the one to be celebrated in the Millennium, as God`s word says.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

l........day 1185 Aod setup........ 1290 days.........Sign of the Son of Man.......45 days....gathering at Armageddon.....l Jesus returns

Hi Doug,

I`ll just do one point at a time. In you timeline you have the armies of the world surrounding Jerusalem at the 1,335 day mark, whereas God`s word says -

`Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the 1,335 days, (extra 45 days from 1,290).` (Dan. 12: 11)

Two-thirds of the people will be killed at the battle of Armageddon, the women ravished and Jerusalem taken, nothing `blessed` for people there bro.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi Doug,

I`ll just do one point at a time. In you timeline you have the armies of the world surrounding Jerusalem at the 1,335 day mark, whereas God`s word says -

`Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the 1,335 days, (extra 45 days from 1,290).` (Dan. 12: 11)

Two-thirds of the people will be killed at the battle of Armageddon, the women ravished and Jerusalem taken, nothing `blessed` for people there bro.

regards, Marilyn.
Marilyn, you have misunderstood what I wrote.

The armies begin assembling at Armageddon, a plain north of Jerusalem, when they see the sign of the Son of Man in heaven, 1290 days (not 1335 days) from when the AoD idol is setup.

day 1185 the AoD idol is setup......1290 days later (day 2475), the sign of the Son of man appears in heaven, and the kings of the earth react by assembling their armies at Armageddon to try and stop him.

It is not until 1335 days from when the AoD idol is setup, that Jesus descends down to earth, on day 2520. Jesus on day 2520 rescues them in Jerusalem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi Doug,

A couple of other points regarding your timeline.

2. The A/D you have is NOT in the middle of the tribulation.

3. The A/C rules for 1,260 days and you have him ruling longer - 1,335 days.

Marilyn, the abomination of desolation idol as I have it is in the middle part of the 7 years. But not at the precise mid-point day.

No, I didn't write nor imply any of those things, Marilyn. You could say that I have the person as the beast for longer than 1335 days, yes. But not as the Antichrist. The person doesn't rule as the Antichrist (the King of Israel) for 1260 days, but something less.

The person is the Antichrist from day 1 to some undeterminable day when he commits the transgression of desolation act in 2thessalonians2:4. At that time, his time as being the Antichrist is over, and he becomes the revealed man of sin.

So, I have the person as the Antichrist from day 1 to around 3 years 3 months into the seven years. The exact day cannot be determined.

Differently, the 1335 days pertains to the AoD idol, the image of the beast. How long it is going to be in place.

The person who becomes the Antichrist does so by being anointed the King of Israel. He confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant beginning the 7 years. 3 years 3 months (a rough guess) into the 7 years, he commits the transgression of desolation act. Ending his time as the Antichrist (illegitimate King of Israel), and the false perceived messianic age of peace and safety. The Day of the Lord begins.

God has the person killed for his act of claiming to be God. Ezekiel 28:1-10. And afterward, in Isaiah 14:18-20, in disdain for the person, God brings him back to life. At which time, having come back to life, the person takes on the personna of the beast - no longer the Antichrist.

The image of him made, the AoD idol, and placed in the temple - 1335 days before Jesus returns. The AoD idol triggers the great tribulation on day 1185 of the seven years.

1. The 2thessalonians2:4 transgression of desolation act triggers the Day of the Lord

2. The image made of the beast, the Abomination of Desolation idol, triggers the great tribulation.

The Antichrist in (1) commits the transgression of desolation act. He will be killed for it. And brought back to life as the beast. The image made of the beast (2), the abomination of desolation idol, and placed in the temple on day 1185, 1335 days before Jesus returns.

Marilyn, first the person commits the act. Killed for it, brought back life. Then the idol made of him, because the world will think the person actually has achieved God-hood, thinking he has overcome death.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Marilyn, I am going to try and add some more clarity.

The person is the Antichrist, that role, by being the - King of Israel - instead of Jesus the rightful king of Israel. He rules as the King of Israel until around 3 years 3 months into the 7years. His role as the Antichrist is over then.

The 3 years 3 months is an educated guess, because the person has to commit the transgression of desolation act before he is killed, brought back to life, and the idol made of him.

The idol will be placed in the temple 1335 days before Jesus returns. That is the one concrete day we can figure. day 1185, which is 75 days, or 2 months and half before the exact midpoint of day 1260.

So we can figure the transgression of desolation act has to take place before day 1185. How far before is where the educated guess comes in.

I am guessing at around 3 years 3 months in to the seven years. It could be 3 years 1 month or 3 years 2 months into the seven years, just as well. There is no way of knowing for certain when the Antichrist goes into the temple and sits claiming to be God.

And there is a timeframe variable between when the Antichrist commits the act to his being killed by strangers coming into the land indicated in Ezekiel 28:1-10, then how long he is hell in Isaiah 14, before he is brought back to life.

And it is not until after he is brought back to life that the idol is made of him. So more time passes. The only thing we can figure as fixed is when the idol is place in the temple. 1335 days before Jesus returns.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now please address Zechariah 14:16

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Where does it happen?

Heb 11:15 And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return.
Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.

Who is keeping the feast?

The righteous found in Matthew 25:31-46, and John 5:27-30.

What is the feast of the tabernacle in the New Covenant?

Mat 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, "Take, eat; this is My body."

Mat 26:27 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you.

Mat 26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mat 26:29 But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom."

The day is coming when we will sit down and enjoy a meal with the one who bought us with His blood at Calvary.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Where does it happen?

Heb 11:15 And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return.
Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.

Who is keeping the feast?

The righteous found in Matthew 25:31-46, and John 5:27-30.

What is the feast of the tabernacle in the New Covenant?

Mat 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, "Take, eat; this is My body."

Mat 26:27 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you.

Mat 26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mat 26:29 But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom."

The day is coming when we will sit down and enjoy a meal with the one who bought us with His blood at Calvary.

BAB2, how does anything you wrote have to do with Zechariah 14:16? Are you saying Zechariah 14 is happening in heaven? It appears that you are.

In Zechariah 14:4, the mount of Olives will be split half to the north, half to the south. And verse 17-19 indicates the feast of tabernacle will be kept upon the earth.

Zechariah 14:

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Zechariah 14:4, the mount of Olives will be split half to the north, half to the south. And verse 17-19 indicates the feast of tabernacle will be kept upon the earth.

Which earth?

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
2Pe 3:11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,
2Pe 3:12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?
2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Doug,

I have appreciated our discussion, however I see we are so far different that it is not profitable to keep going. You have moved from what God`s word says and are now adding your details to fit your time line.

eg. God`s word says the A/C rules for 1,260 days and we know that the Lord descends and deals with him at that precise time. You are fudging the numbers bro, and it is not profitable to keep going when someone is not actually being true to what is written.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi Doug,

I have appreciated our discussion, however I see we are so far different that it is not profitable to keep going. You have moved from what God`s word says and are now adding your details to fit your time line.

eg. God`s word says the A/C rules for 1,260 days and we know that the Lord descends and deals with him at that precise time. You are fudging the numbers bro, and it is not profitable to keep going when someone is not actually being true to what is written.

regards, Marilyn.
Marilyn, you will not find any words in the bible saying the Antichrist rules for 1260 days. That is an interpretation you are concluding on your own. When you say "God's word" says something, there needs to be those particular words in the Bible in black and white - not what you are reading into it.

The term "antichrist" is only found in four places in the bible, and those are in the epistles of John. And none of those talk about 1260 days.

1260 days as they appear in the bible are spelled out, not numeric's, in Revelation 11:3 as pertaining to the two witnesses, and in Revelation 12:6 as pertaining to the woman. Not about the Antichrist ruling for 1260 days in either of those.

And please don't say that I am fudging my numbers, as I reference each passage in the bible which the numbers I use are found; nor that I am not being true to what the text mean. When it is a case that you have a different a view based on your own rationale of what is found in the scriptures.

You have mis-stated what I wrote in your posts #27 and #28 and claimed I am wrong about the misstated material. Which is why I made the follow up posts - clearing up what you misstated of me.

You have your interpretations that are different from mine. Okay, I can accept that. In the field of eschatology, that is the case everywhere.

One of the features at this site, if a poster doesn't want to see the posts of another poster, they have the option to "ignore" that poster by going to their user panel and making the annotations. If you want to use that option.

But my own posts are not violating any of the rules of this forum. So I will continue to post in this or any thread as I see appropriate.

What you can do is use the tags system to limit participation, when creating a thread, to persons only holding the position of the tag. What you can't do is limit or control - by person - who participates in a thread or not. Of course anyone can choose not to respond to any other poster(s). You might want exercise that option.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Which earth?
2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

The new heavens and new earth do not happen until after the great white throne judgment in Revelation 20, to take place at the end of the thousand years.

These verses completely disprove your position that Israel no longer has a place in God's plan. BAB2, I have no idea why you continue, it is so apparent.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The new heavens and new earth do not happen until after the great white throne judgment in Revelation 20, to take place at the end of the thousand years.

2Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Rev 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
Rev 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
2Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Rev 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
Rev 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

BAB2, what do those verses have to do with Zechariah 14:16-19 and keeping the feast of tabernacles?

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would like to share with you all my thoughts on God`s numbers in His word regarding the tribulation. I will start at the millennium, and proceed backwards. I will do a step at a time so any questions or other thoughts can be discussed.

I am starting with the thought that the millennium will begin on Israel`s New Year. This will become clearer as we proceed. The Jewish New Year is the month of Nissan. God instructed Moses regarding setting the Jewish Calendar and the mitzvah, (commandment) of sanctifying the new month.

`This month shall be your beginning of months; it shall be the first month of the year to you.` (Ez. 12: 2)

This ushered in the first Jewish month and commenced the lunar calendar that the Jews have been following ever since.

If we look at all the months in the Jewish calendar we see that the month of Adar is the 12th, the last month of the year. It has 29 days in an ordinary year, though it has 30 days during `leap years.` Adar is appended by an additional month called Adar 2 (Second Adar) This occurs approximately every 3 years to align the lunar months with the solar year, ensuring that the holidays fall in the proper seasons.

Here is a diagram of what a leap year would look like with the two months of Adar.

View attachment 220219

View attachment 220220

What are your thoughts? Marilyn.

I think you are a sweetheart, but wasting your time.

This is the level of stuff that drove Isaac Newton insane.

Every possibility man/woman might make, God already locked it up and threw away the key.

Main thing is look for the anti-christ to be revealed.

"Jesus will come at an unexpected time" & "it will be as a thief in the night"

The anti-christ has to come first and be exposed. That can be expected to be a global message.

I do know that ... it will be very soon. Likely next few years.

Upvote 0