Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟732,615.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
Perhaps you don't believe it because you want EGOs in control as opposed to God in control and humans benefiting from his light in a manifest proof.
Quite the opposite actually. Which is why I in my life I have given control to God and not to words or religious laws written on paper and dispensed by the unrestrained religious. God is all about us, very alive, vibrant with the Word written within Life and Creation itSelf.

Reactions: Dreger
Upvote 0

AskTheFamily

Mar 14, 2010
Ottawa
✟14,900.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
I rather God give us a rope from him in form of literature from his words and interpreters he appoints, then letting everyone claim they have them in their hearts and then letting people lead us instead of him taking the task of guiding us upon the path for himself.

I rather he provide both a recitation that contains all knowledge to the self and provides explanation of it, so that people when a person comes up with a view, must try to support and ground it in proofs provided by God.

I believe people who wish to shut off God's voice and his appointed guides, simply can't find literature attributed to God that represents their views and want to follow their desires or if they do find literature attributed to God, and it's without proof, they wish to make things ambiguous and put all religions at ambiguous level rather then look for proofs out there that are decisive from God.

We simply don't have time to listen to everyone claiming God's Name and that they find his light with them, we are to follow those who God attributes purity to and stay clear from who attribute righteousness to themselves with no proof from God.

And what of dark souls like myself, we certainly can't claim the light is with us but at the same time we need to come to viewpoints and share what we know to help God so he can help us, and all this I find made easy with the divine books and leaders he appoints, the path to knowledge and redemption has been made wide open.

What favor of God will you deny, is it the messages he delivers to all people, or the Information he provides containing all knowledge, or is the Leadership of the chosen families, or is the clear rope of guidance that would be crime of him to extend to humanity?

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟732,615.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
I rather God give us a rope from him in form of literature from his words and interpreters he appoints, then letting everyone claim they have them in their hearts and then letting people lead us instead of him taking the task of guiding us upon the path for himself.

I rather he provide both a recitation that contains all knowledge to the self and provides explanation of it, so that people when a person comes up with a view, must try to support and ground it in proofs provided by God.

I believe people who wish to shut off God's voice and his appointed guides, simply can't find literature attributed to God that represents their views and want to follow their desires or if they do find literature attributed to God, and it's without proof, they wish to make things ambiguous and put all religions at ambiguous level rather then look for proofs out there that are decisive from God.

We simply don't have time to listen to everyone claiming God's Name and that they find his light with them, we are to follow those who God attributes purity to and stay clear from who attribute righteousness to themselves with no proof from God.
And what of dark souls like myself, we certainly can't claim the light is with us but at the same time we need to come to viewpoints and share what we know to help God so he can help us, and all this I find made easy with the divine books and leaders he appoints, the path to knowledge and redemption has been made wide open.

What favor of God will you deny, is it the messages he delivers to all people, or the Information he provides containing all knowledge, or is the Leadership of the chosen families, or is the clear rope of guidance that would be crime of him to extend to humanity?

We clearly approach our relationship to God differently. I don't listen to anyone who is claiming God's Name. No one's soul, including yours is dark. I say that because each soul is an activity of God. And God is not dark, that's something that religion teaches, not God. God teaches life, breath, light, Love, Compassion and Service. I work with revelations that I receive when seeing God around me. In my world, the only Holy Script directly written by the Hand of God HimSelf is this Creation. Which makes Creation God's Word. There is more Wisdom in life than could ever be pinned in any written scripture. The Saints and Prophets point towards God. They illuminate God in their lives. My path is to look to where they point in making God a reality in my life.

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,624.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced

There is a rope, it has 613 strands.

613 connections,

a rope with 10 strands is stronger than a rope
with 5 strands.

a rope with 25 strands stronger connection than 20 strands.

Connecting with the source, the source of the soul.
It is not a race, but wanting to connect.

Or a ladder with 613 rungs,

moving from rung 5 to rung 6, is moving in the right direction.

Upvote 0

AskTheFamily

Mar 14, 2010
Ottawa
✟14,900.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
It's been a thrill to see Mohammad in the Torah. This is why Quran warns not to take Jews or Christians as religious authorities, for some of them as authorities over others, and those who take religion as a pastime and play thing will never realize the truth let alone be fit to represent it. They will not reflect beyond what confirms their bias and desires.

The same is true of the Quran. No one can represent it among Muslims but those who God appointed as our Masters, mainly the Leaders of guidance appointed by him, the witnesses and drivers, the navigating Captains.

And peace be upon Moses and Aaron and their blessed family, which was a family like the family of Abraham and Sarah, and peace and best of blessings be upon the family of Mohammad, Ali and Fatima.

Upvote 0