West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Anyone that knows The Truth, knew the thief on the cross getting into The Kingdom didn't make much sense with the rest of The Bible ...until now.

the false church uses it to claim you don't have to do anything to get into Heaven. GOD was Explaining the thief was an example of what we have to do ...Go to The Advocate then die on our own cross. the serpent church will do literally anything but Fully Repent.

Matthew 27:38 KJV — Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.

You are not hidden in Him without Walking through The Door, which is your Baptism of Fire Crucifixion.

There is no more Sacrifice for sin after you are Crucified because you had to get on your own cross.
(Heb 10:26)

The Advocate is before your Crucifixion. You go to The Door (His Cross) And Then you let go to be on your own cross.

͎t͎͎h͎͎o͎͎s͎͎e͎ ͎u͎͎n͎͎d͎͎e͎͎r͎ ͎t͎͎h͎͎e͎ ͎l͎͎i͎͎e͎͎s͎ ͎o͎͎f͎ ͎t͎͎h͎͎e͎ ͎s͎͎e͎͎r͎͎p͎͎e͎͎n͎͎t͎ ͎t͎͎o͎ ͎E͎͎v͎͎e͎, ͎s͎͎t͎͎o͎͎p͎ a͎͎t͎ ͎T͎͎h͎͎e͎ ͎A͎͎d͎͎v͎͎o͎͎c͎a͎͎t͎͎e͎ ͎o͎͎n͎ ͎T͎͎h͎͎e͎ ͎C͎͎r͎͎o͎͎s͎͎s͎ a͎͎n͎͎d͎ ͎w͎͎o͎͎r͎͎s͎͎h͎͎i͎͎p͎ ͎d͎͎e͎a͎͎t͎͎h͎.​

Hebrews 6:6 KJV — If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

[Gal 2:17-18 KJV] 17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. 18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

[2Pe 1:9 KJV] 9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his OLD sins.

Romans 3:25 KJV — Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are PAST, through the forbearance of God;

The Advocate Pleads to The Father that you are worthy to get on your own cross.

Revelation 3:20 KJV — Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Romans 6:4-7 KJV — Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin.

Galatians 5:24-25 KJV — And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Galatians 2:20 KJV — I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Galatians 6:14 KJV — But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

We have to die and Raise with Him!

Revelation 11:8-11 KJV — And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
Anyone that knows The Truth, knew the thief on the cross getting into The Kingdom didn't make much sense with the rest of The Bible ...until now.

the false church uses it to claim you don't have to do anything to get into Heaven. GOD was Explaining the thief was an example of what we have to do ...Go to The Advocate then die on our own cross. the serpent church will do literally anything but Fully Repent.

Matthew 27:38 KJV — Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.

You are not hidden in Him without Walking through The Door, which is your Baptism of Fire Crucifixion.

There is no more Sacrifice for sin after you are Crucified because you had to get on your own cross.
(Heb 10:26)

The Advocate is before your Crucifixion. You go to The Door (His Cross) And Then you let go to be on your own cross.

͎t͎͎h͎͎o͎͎s͎͎e͎ ͎u͎͎n͎͎d͎͎e͎͎r͎ ͎t͎͎h͎͎e͎ ͎l͎͎i͎͎e͎͎s͎ ͎o͎͎f͎ ͎t͎͎h͎͎e͎ ͎s͎͎e͎͎r͎͎p͎͎e͎͎n͎͎t͎ ͎t͎͎o͎ ͎E͎͎v͎͎e͎, ͎s͎͎t͎͎o͎͎p͎ a͎͎t͎ ͎T͎͎h͎͎e͎ ͎A͎͎d͎͎v͎͎o͎͎c͎a͎͎t͎͎e͎ ͎o͎͎n͎ ͎T͎͎h͎͎e͎ ͎C͎͎r͎͎o͎͎s͎͎s͎ a͎͎n͎͎d͎ ͎w͎͎o͎͎r͎͎s͎͎h͎͎i͎͎p͎ ͎d͎͎e͎a͎͎t͎͎h͎.​

Hebrews 6:6 KJV — If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

[Gal 2:17-18 KJV] 17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. 18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

[2Pe 1:9 KJV] 9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his OLD sins.

Romans 3:25 KJV — Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are PAST, through the forbearance of God;

The Advocate Pleads to The Father that you are worthy to get on your own cross.

Revelation 3:20 KJV — Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Romans 6:4-7 KJV — Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin.

Galatians 5:24-25 KJV — And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Galatians 2:20 KJV — I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Galatians 6:14 KJV — But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

We have to die and Raise with Him!

Revelation 11:8-11 KJV — And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Yes there were two thieves (better translated robbers) but both of them cast the same in Jesus ‘s teeth.

It was one of the malefactors who asked “Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.”

Luk 23:39-43

Aside from that I am not sure what you are espousing…. you quote from Hebrews and Revelation which are not written directly to the church of God. Sorry it’s a bit confusing maybe you could summarize it …

Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
[Luke 9:23 KJV] And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

To pick up your cross is to bear The Blood Vow to not sin.

If you have your own cross ...it means you don't have His Cross anymore ...you don't have anymore Sacrifice for sin. Heb 10:26 You would have Fully Repented at that point. You would refuse deliberate sin until your physical death.

Upvote 0

Dah'veed

Jan 23, 2023
Zion
✟26,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

the false church uses it to claim you don't have to do anything to get into Heaven. GOD was Explaining the thief was an example of what we have to do... .Go to The Advocate...
For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. Col 3:3
This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is soon to be revealed; 1 Peter 1:4-5
In order to reveal in times to come the exceeding riches of his grace, towards us in Christ Jesus. Eph 2:7
That times of refreshing may come from the Lord, and that he may send the Messiah, who has been appointed for you—even Jesus. Acts 3:18-21
Romans 6:4-7 KJV — Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life...
When Christ, who is your life, ·appears; [ is revealed], you will ·partake in his glory. Col 3:4
It was to this end that He called you through our gospel [the good news of Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection], so that you partake in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thess 2:14
the serpent church will do literally anything but Fully Repent.
The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the serpent. 1 John 3:8

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. Rom 8:1-2

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I have given them the glory that I share with You. So they’ll be united— I in them and you in Me." John 17:22
Preserve unity in the bond of peace. Eph 4:3-6

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. Col 3:3
This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is soon to be revealed; 1 Peter 1:4-5
In order to reveal in times to come the exceeding riches of his grace, towards us in Christ Jesus. Eph 2:7
That times of refreshing may come from the Lord, and that he may send the Messiah, who has been appointed for you—even Jesus. Acts 3:18-21

When Christ, who is your life, ·appears; [ is revealed], you will ·partake in his glory. Col 3:4
It was to this end that He called you through our gospel [the good news of Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection], so that you partake in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thess 2:14

The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the serpent. 1 John 3:8

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. Rom 8:1-2

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I have given them the glory that I share with You. So they’ll be united— I in them and you in Me." John 17:22
Preserve unity in the bond of peace. Eph 4:3-6

the false church wants to be Glorified in the future instead of now.

JESUS Died for all your sins ...until you get on your own Cross. Just like the thief on the cross.

Do you think you can start new deliberate sins from your own Cross? You turned The Advocate into a minister of sin if you do:

[2Pe 1:9 KJV] ...hath forgotten that he was purged from his OLD sins.

The reason you can get on a Cross is JESUS' Death on one. To refuse to Fully Repent is to refuse His Blood.

[1Co 6:20 KJV] For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

You Declare His Glory on your own Cross of your Forgiven Past sins. You can't have Faith in His Blood without being Crucified yourself. That's what a Circumcised Heart is.

[Rom 3:25 KJV] Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation ((appease)) through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

John 17:23-26 KJV — I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; ... Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: ...

What do you think It Means for JESUS to Pray for us to be where He is? Could It be next to Him on His Cross where He divides the sheep from the goats?

JESUS is ashamed of anyone that didn't let go of His Cross to be Crucified (Fire Baptized) themselves. How have you been Brought to Glory without Following Him through The Door?

[Heb 2:10-11 KJV]
10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings ((your Cross)).
11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Upvote 0

Dah'veed

Jan 23, 2023
Zion
✟26,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
How have you been Brought to Glory without Following Him through The Door?

"I am the Door; anyone who enters through Me will be saved [will live forever]
I have come so that they may have life and have it in abundance." John 10:9-10

Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12

Upvote 0

Dah'veed

Jan 23, 2023
Zion
✟26,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
As soon as I read "serpent churches" I decided to stop reading.

It's going to be another one of those threads.
That reminds me of a poster who claimed that the churches were deceived by the apostle Paul. Without qualms, this same poster openly opposed Christ's sacrifice on the cross, Christ's intercession and brazenly attested that he was Spirit filled while disavowing faith in Christ.

See then how you walk, not as the foolish but as wise. Eph 5:7-15

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As soon as I read "serpent churches" I decided to stop reading.

It's going to be another one of those threads.

-CryptoLutheran

Adam and Eve became naked knowing they were using satan's lies, so GOD Gave them an Altar ...a Veil to believe their relationship to the serpent was Saving them.​

Genesis 3:20-23 KJV — And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living. Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them. And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dah'veed

Jan 23, 2023
Zion
✟26,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

Adam and Eve became naked knowing they were using satan's lies, so GOD Gave them an Altar ...a Veil to believe their relationship to the serpent was Saving them.​

Genesis 3:20-23 KJV — And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living. Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them. And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
Dreadfully as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning duplicity, so you have been led astray from the singleness of heart that is in Christ.

"I will give them singleness of heart and make an everlasting covenant with them."

Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dreadfully as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning duplicity, so you have been led astray from the singleness of heart that is in Christ.

"I will give them singleness of heart and make an everlasting covenant with them."

The Whole Bible is about us becoming Righteous but that can't happen unless you Fully Repented on a Cross to have a Circumcised Law Heart. You are GOD'S Seed at that point. satan knows this and will toss every excuse he has from the tree of knowledge to prevent you Vowing to The Truth.​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dah'veed

Jan 23, 2023
Zion
✟26,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

The Whole Bible is about us becoming Righteous but that can't happen unless you Fully Repented on a Cross to have a Circumcised Law Heart. You are GOD'S Seed at that point.​

satan knows this and will toss every excuse he has from the tree of knowledge to prevent you Vowing to The Truth.​

Not all have faith; But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and shield you from the evil one. 2 Thess 3:2-3

Having taken up the shield of faith which will extinguish the fiery darts of the evil one.

Upvote 0