Maryland
✟15,413.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Awwwwww sooo sorry about the tea house...we don't have any around here...what a tragedy...there should be more of them, everywhere....

Yeah it closed suddenly. I believed I heard it was due to the owner's parents being sick.

The place had a lot of different teas and great pastries. We would always do the afternoon tea, but in the evening.

Upvote 0

rogerzell

Nov 11, 2013
✟15,129.00
Faith
Anglican
Since this is the tea lovers club, you all deserve to know that you can get all the benefits of tea in the form of mints! It's called Sencha Naturals Tropical Mango Green Tea Mints and you can buy them at Daily Cuppa Coffee.It's definitely a more convenient way to drink tea but I wonder if it will really catch on.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
...i'll be back later...by the way, thanks for posting on this thread...i always ferget about it....

i'm gonna make a green tea based healthy smoothie now...

cheers!!!
4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0
May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Does the world stop for you while you sit down with a relaxing cup of tea? Do you have more than 10 varieties of tea in your cupboards? Do people who know you keep buying you tea? Black, green, white....no matter what your favourite tea is, this is the club for you!

I like lemon and orange teas, you got any of those? :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does the world stop for you while you sit down with a relaxing cup of tea? Do you have more than 10 varieties of tea in your cupboards? Do people who know you keep buying you tea? Black, green, white....no matter what your favourite tea is, this is the club for you!

I don't have 10 flavours sitting around on my counter, though it may very well come down to that during winter hibernation season. ;)
I have tasted and tested a wide variety!

I love tea! Much more than coffee (sorry Starbucks!). And right now I'm having some relaxing, sweet craving, Crème Caramel Rooibos. I'd show a picture, but my posts aren't up to 50 yet.... :|

Upvote 0