✟457,890.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just don't like the taste.
It certainly is a required taste! :) I've tried a variety of green teas and some are just far more bitter than others. There are also blended green teas. Mint green tea is good, too.

Upvote 0

gerbilwoman

Gerbil Queen
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2014
USA
✟436,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
It certainly is a required taste! :) I've tried a variety of green teas and some are just far more bitter than others. There are also blended green teas. Mint green tea is good, too.
I haven't acquired a taste for mint either.

• Haha
Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
FWIW, a good green tea should not really be bitter. If so then it has steeped too long, the water was too hot, or the "tea" was mostly poor quality and/or stems. :) Most bitter green tea comes from using water that is too hot or over steeping it - at least for me.

Green tea is more temperamental than black, especially to oversleeping and temps.

Upvote 0

SpiritSong

The LORD is my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Mar 8, 2018
Southeastern United States
✟148,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I love black tea. I usually drink it in winter though. During the summer it is iced tea for me. I sip it while visiting my neighbors, and you know, I love the sound of the ice cubes rattling against one another too.

Upvote 0

SpiritSong

The LORD is my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Mar 8, 2018
✟148,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Are any of you tea lovers never in the mood to drink water? I have such a hard time drinking just plain water, but my Dr. is telling me I have to drink 2 Qts of it a day!

Reactions: Heartofsilver
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are any of you tea lovers never in the mood to drink water? I have such a hard time drinking just plain water, but my Dr. is telling me I have to drink 2 Qts of it a day!

I drink plain water when I absolutely have to. Like when I don’t feel well or after a good exercise. But it does have a negative affect on me so I have to drink water with lemon in it to reduce water retention.

• Prayers
Reactions: Heartofsilver
Upvote 0

SpiritSong

The LORD is my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Mar 8, 2018
✟148,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Ah.... lemon. One of my favorite things. Thanks for reminding me. THat should help a lot. Another thing I love to do is to take some pink grapefruit juice and put some stevia in it and cut it half with water and drink it. It tastes like a nice ripe grapefruit that is from the Indian River area of Florida.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,890.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Depends on how much tea you drink. Don't go overboard or you'll never leave the bathroom!

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0