Near Lewiston, ID
✟13,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey guys and gals. I'm a Christian who adoressss loose leaf tea. Over the past year or so I've gotten into it so much that I couldn't possiblely go back to bagged tea, which now makes me feel kind of sick (excluding the kinds you order at coffee &tea shops like starbucks or peets).

I got really into tea in the same way I got into Jesus, in my college town. In my old college town of Davis, California there is a wonderful little tea place that is hidden in between two streets and its off the beaten path. They specialize in Middle Eastern/Persian teas and they are so good. It is a very quiet, peaceful little tearoom and I have a bunch of tea from there.

Theres also a tearoom in Berkeley (yes, that Berkeley) that specializes in Taiwanese teas. You can go there and spend all day and they don't mind at all. Its Asian theme/decour. I go there to study my spanish workbooks or pray quietly over tea.

Loose leaf is the best. Do any of my fellow Americans ever have just one regret that we gave up tea when we gained our independence? That one part makes me sad.

Oh and my friend had her baby shower a week ago at a tea place in SF. This was heaven on earth :D They even gave out tea leaves as party favors at the end and mine was a rooibos from South Africa. It tasted pretty good.

Upvote 0

HoofingAround

Aug 29, 2012
✟7,676.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I am a member of the tea society at university and we go on tea room crawls, like bar crawls only without the drunken antics. I'm always open to trying a new tea as well as having a regular cup of my favourites. It can be loose or bagged, each has different merits that makes each variety delicious.

Oh tea :love:.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Doctor Strangelove

Oct 5, 2012
United States
✟16,773.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I drink green tea - I have had tea every day for about 30 years. I like a nice Japanese or Chinese variety of green tea, such as Sencha or China Green Tips. Once in a while I will treat myself to Matcha - that tea is, wow! I drink 5 to 6 cups on an average day. I don't like coffee and I avoid soft drinks. Sometimes I will have Kukicha, which is roasted tea leaves and stems from the plant.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
^ all of it sounds lovely. i drink mostly green tea, and i use it as a base for smoothies and put it in soup, etc.
4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0