Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It pains me that some people would rather stay unevolved creationist monkeys than just evolve into evolution supporting humans like me.
Your biggest strawman seems to be that the vast majority of creationists do not accept evolution when the majority of them do.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's okay, because I poked holes in your boat. You should have hired guards to protect Ark 2 from belligerent atheists like me that are too bitter about not getting saved to sit back and let other people get saved.
"bitter about not getting saved"? As my wife says: "IF we do our best, God will do the rest." You can not expect God to do his part if we do not do our part. We have a covenant relationship with God. You can be sure that He will fulfill His part of the covenant. A lot of life is based on making the right choices. A lot of death is based on making wrong choices.

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
"bitter about not getting saved"? As my wife says: "IF we do our best, God will do the rest." You can not expect God to do his part if we do not do our part. We have a covenant relationship with God. You can be sure that He will fulfill His part of the covenant. A lot of life is based on making the right choices. A lot of death is based on making wrong choices.
-_- this is the STRAWMAN thread, where all responses are supposed to reflect strawman arguments. No serious arguments here.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-_- this is the STRAWMAN thread, where all responses are supposed to reflect strawman arguments. No serious arguments here.
I was responding to your comment: "bitter about not getting saved"?

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
1. you can see evolution, just look at dogs and wolves. Dogs came from wolves yet are no longer wolves, thus Evolution is right.

Time out. Science now says that dogs didn't evolve from wolves but appeared suddenly along with modern man. Therefore evolution is wrong and creation is right. :preach:

Upvote 0