Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
That is one week before the election. And this is what Steve Bannon told a private audience:

On the evening of October 31, 2020, Steve Bannon told a group of associates that President Donald Trump had a plan to declare victory on election night—even if he was losing. Trump knew that the slow counting of Democratic-leaning mail-in ballots meant the returns would show early leads for him in key states. His “strategy” was to use this fact to assert that he had won, while claiming that the inevitable shifts in vote totals toward Joe Biden must be the result of fraud, Bannon explained.“What Trump’s gonna do is just declare victory. Right? He’s gonna declare victory. But that doesn’t mean he’s a winner,” Bannon, laughing, told the group, according to audio of the meeting obtained by Mother Jones. “He’s just gonna say he’s a winner.” “As it sits here today,” Bannon said later in the conversation, describing a scenario in which Trump held an early lead in key swing states, “at 10 or 11 o’clock Trump’s gonna walk in the Oval, tweet out, ‘I’m the winner. Game over. Suck on that.'​

The very next morning Trump: “This is an embarrassment to our country,” the president said. “We were getting ready to win this election, frankly we did win this election.”

This speaks for itself

The Article

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is one week before the election. And this is what Steve Bannon told a private audience:

On the evening of October 31, 2020, Steve Bannon told a group of associates that President Donald Trump had a plan to declare victory on election night—even if he was losing. Trump knew that the slow counting of Democratic-leaning mail-in ballots meant the returns would show early leads for him in key states. His “strategy” was to use this fact to assert that he had won, while claiming that the inevitable shifts in vote totals toward Joe Biden must be the result of fraud, Bannon explained.“What Trump’s gonna do is just declare victory. Right? He’s gonna declare victory. But that doesn’t mean he’s a winner,” Bannon, laughing, told the group, according to audio of the meeting obtained by Mother Jones. “He’s just gonna say he’s a winner.” “As it sits here today,” Bannon said later in the conversation, describing a scenario in which Trump held an early lead in key swing states, “at 10 or 11 o’clock Trump’s gonna walk in the Oval, tweet out, ‘I’m the winner. Game over. Suck on that.'​

The very next morning Trump: “This is an embarrassment to our country,” the president said. “We were getting ready to win this election, frankly we did win this election.”

This speaks for itself

You neglected to provide the actual recording.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would be useful to link to the article that this comes from.

Ive heard this before from sources I consider reliable and am rather inclined to believe it.

Just copy and paste and you will get many links. I never looked in this goes back to 7/2022 its not new. Lol nothing changes what so ever.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

This speaks for itself

Ive heard this before from sources I consider reliable and am rather inclined to believe it.
Yes, where is the “required” article?

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single

Just copy and paste and you will get many links. I never looked in this goes back to 7/2022 its not new. Lol nothing changes what so ever.

Oops, my bad. Missed the required article link. The OP has been edited to include. The point is claiming election fraud without any evidence of election fraud has always been the plan. Trump was hell bent on keeping power by any means necessary, including placing the lives of those in congress and his own vice president in danger.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Oops, my bad. Missed the required article link. The OP has been edited to include. The point is claiming election fraud without any evidence of election fraud has always been the plan. Trump was hell bent on keeping power by any means necessary, including placing the lives of those in congress and his own vice president.
Thank you.

Upvote 0