Scotland
✟245,440.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In what way do you believe this to be a conspiracy? Who conspired to kill him and what was their motive?

Hello Gerbil :)

I remember the first live news reports of the incident, there was a witness, a middle-aged English white guy. He said he saw Jean Charles De Menezes 'ferreting about in a hold-all' just before he was shot. Suspicious type behaviour. This witness could not be found for subsequent interview.

(I know a journalist who tried to locate this witness subsequently. This person's boss received a visit from members of an agency, informing them to stop looking for the witness).

Who was the witness? And why did some not wish this witness to be found?

God Bless :)

Reactions: A Gerbil
Upvote 0

A Gerbil

Oct 8, 2019
Lanarkshire, Scotland
✟16,856.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Gerbil :)

I remember the first live news reports of the incident, there was a witness, a middle-aged English white guy. He said he saw Jean Charles De Menezes 'ferreting about in a hold-all' just before he was shot. Suspicious type behaviour. This witness could not be found for subsequent interview.

(I know a journalist who tried to locate this witness subsequently. This person's boss received a visit from members of an agency, informing them to stop looking for the witness).

Who was the witness? And why did some not wish this witness to be found?

God Bless :)

Interesting. The British Secret Service has murdered a number of people, David Kelly and Billy Wright are two off the top of my head, so it wouldn't surprise me. I'm not sure how credible your friend is, but it's certainly a possibility.

If you're interested in that kind of thing I suggest you watch The Ripple Effect about the 7/7 bombings.

Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0