Eclipse coming with some interesting aspects

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Lots of coincidences surround this coming solar eclipse.

Matthew 12:39 - An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign: and there shall no sign be given to it, BUT THE SIGN OF THE PROPHET JONAH!

Jonah 3:9-10 - Jonah arrived in NINEVEH and urged the people to REPENT, otherwise the city would be destroyed.
The sign of Jonah has been speculated to be an eclipse but most likely his sign was literally showing up to the city of NINEVEH and preaching repentance.

Luke 21:25 - And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Exodus 4:8 (April 8th) - If they do not believe the FIRST SIGN (08/21/2017), they will believe the SECOND SIGN (04/08/2024).
This eclipse on April 8th 2024 will go directly through the only 7 U.S cities with the name NINIVEH (research Niniveh and it's meaning). The eclipse also passes through 12 cities named Salem! Another interesting fact is Jerusalem was once called Salem.

Nineveh, Texas
Nineveh, Indiana
Nineveh Township, Ohio
Nineveh, Pennsylvania
Nineveh, New York
Nineveh, Nova Scotia
Ninevah, Missouri
Salem, Indiana
Salem, Illinois
Salem, Texas
Salem, Arkansas
Salem, Ohio
Salem, Pennsylvania
Salem, New York
Salem, Vermont
Salem, Massachusetts
Salem, South Carolina
Salem, Maine
Salem, Tennessee

The eclipses will form an X over the United States that rests right over a region in southern Illinois called "Little Egypt". The exact point where the two paths cross is in the town of Makanda, which used to be called the "Star of Egypt". This is also the EXACT midpoint day of the 2 total solar Eclipses that make an X over America.

The Eclipse going across our country on April 8th completes both an Aleph symbol and a Tav symbol in ancient Paleo-Hebrew. As you know, the Aleph is the first letter of the Hebrew Alphabet and the Tav is the Last. Most people do not realize that Yeshua gave this title to himself 4 times in the Book of Revelation because in Greek, the title is, “the Alpha and Omega”. In Rev 1:8 He tells us fully this title: I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. He repeats this in Rev 1:11, Rev 21:6 and Rev 22:13. 4 times. 4 is seen as a Door. Jesus is the Door to heaven.

The first line of Genesis is comprised of 7 words with the middle word being the Aleph-Tav although it is written in modern Hebrew Alphabet now. This is the 7 candle Menorah with the middle candle (servant candle) represented as Jesus - the Aleph Tav. Indeed, in the Hebrew Bible, the Aleph-Tav shows up thousands of times. In Genesis it shows up 668 times by itself, In Exodus it shows up 651 times by itself, and so on. The Bible version shown below shows us everywhere the Aleph Tav shows up in the Bible. It is an in-depth study and shows us that the Bible is all about Jesus as he is everywhere. Jews do not understand why the Aleph-Tav is everywhere and usually it is untranslated though sometimes they think it is a punctuation word. They do not have the Book of Revelation to see that Jesus shows us it is HIS title.

There is also a planetary alignment happening on April 8th (Mars, Saturn, Venus, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Jupiter, Uranus) along with the “devil-horned comet 12P Pons-Brooks being visible from earth. Luke 21:25 is where Yeshua says there will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars.

This is a lot of coincidence in all of the signs at one time. We have all thought this meant something like 3 days of darkness but what if the sign of Jonah is 3 eclipses ending in the 3rd one going over multiple towns named Ninevah?

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Lots of coincidences surround this coming solar eclipse.

Matthew 12:39 - An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign: and there shall no sign be given to it, BUT THE SIGN OF THE PROPHET JONAH!

Jonah 3:9-10 - Jonah arrived in NINEVEH and urged the people to REPENT, otherwise the city would be destroyed.
The sign of Jonah has been speculated to be an eclipse but most likely his sign was literally showing up to the city of NINEVEH and preaching repentance.

Luke 21:25 - And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Exodus 4:8 (April 8th) - If they do not believe the FIRST SIGN (08/21/2017), they will believe the SECOND SIGN (04/08/2024).
This eclipse on April 8th 2024 will go directly through the only 7 U.S cities with the name NINIVEH (research Niniveh and it's meaning). The eclipse also passes through 12 cities named Salem! Another interesting fact is Jerusalem was once called Salem.

Nineveh, Texas
Nineveh, Indiana
Nineveh Township, Ohio
Nineveh, Pennsylvania
Nineveh, New York
Nineveh, Nova Scotia
Ninevah, Missouri
Salem, Indiana
Salem, Illinois
Salem, Texas
Salem, Arkansas
Salem, Ohio
Salem, Pennsylvania
Salem, New York
Salem, Vermont
Salem, Massachusetts
Salem, South Carolina
Salem, Maine
Salem, Tennessee

The eclipses will form an X over the United States that rests right over a region in southern Illinois called "Little Egypt". The exact point where the two paths cross is in the town of Makanda, which used to be called the "Star of Egypt". This is also the EXACT midpoint day of the 2 total solar Eclipses that make an X over America.

The Eclipse going across our country on April 8th completes both an Aleph symbol and a Tav symbol in ancient Paleo-Hebrew. As you know, the Aleph is the first letter of the Hebrew Alphabet and the Tav is the Last. Most people do not realize that Yeshua gave this title to himself 4 times in the Book of Revelation because in Greek, the title is, “the Alpha and Omega”. In Rev 1:8 He tells us fully this title: I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. He repeats this in Rev 1:11, Rev 21:6 and Rev 22:13. 4 times. 4 is seen as a Door. Jesus is the Door to heaven.

The first line of Genesis is comprised of 7 words with the middle word being the Aleph-Tav although it is written in modern Hebrew Alphabet now. This is the 7 candle Menorah with the middle candle (servant candle) represented as Jesus - the Aleph Tav. Indeed, in the Hebrew Bible, the Aleph-Tav shows up thousands of times. In Genesis it shows up 668 times by itself, In Exodus it shows up 651 times by itself, and so on. The Bible version shown below shows us everywhere the Aleph Tav shows up in the Bible. It is an in-depth study and shows us that the Bible is all about Jesus as he is everywhere. Jews do not understand why the Aleph-Tav is everywhere and usually it is untranslated though sometimes they think it is a punctuation word. They do not have the Book of Revelation to see that Jesus shows us it is HIS title.

There is also a planetary alignment happening on April 8th (Mars, Saturn, Venus, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Jupiter, Uranus) along with the “devil-horned comet 12P Pons-Brooks being visible from earth. Luke 21:25 is where Yeshua says there will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars.

This is a lot of coincidence in all of the signs at one time. We have all thought this meant something like 3 days of darkness but what if the sign of Jonah is 3 eclipses ending in the 3rd one going over multiple towns named Ninevah?
Because 3 days are days ... eclipses don't last very long.

How long does a total solar eclipse last? Total solar eclipses last anywhere from 10 seconds to about 7.5 minutes. In the span of 12,000 years from 4000 BCE to 8000 CE, the longest total solar eclipse will occur on July 16, 2186, and will last 7 minutes 29 seconds.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Because 3 days are days ... eclipses don't last very long.

How long does a total solar eclipse last? Total solar eclipses last anywhere from 10 seconds to about 7.5 minutes. In the span of 12,000 years from 4000 BCE to 8000 CE, the longest total solar eclipse will occur on July 16, 2186, and will last 7 minutes 29 seconds.
I was not tying the Prophet Jonah to his three day in the whale, but rather the city he was sent to with the message of repentance. Three eclipses was coincidental, but I made no time equivalency.

Reactions: Yahudim
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I'm not claiming to know exactly what all of this means, but I think it is important enough for all of us to be aware that this is happening and pray for wisdom in this area. On April 8th this year, there will be an eclipse. One singular eclipse is pretty amazing but this one is actually the last in a 3 part series that has SO much meaning behind it. It is important to know that God said that He would use the sun, moon and stars to communicate with us:
Genesis 1:14- “Then God said, 'Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years..."
Luke 21:25 - “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea."
So now that you know that God said that He would use the sun, moon and stars to communicate with us, let's break down this 3 part eclipse series:
1) With the path of this last eclipse, combined with the first 2 eclipses (one in 2017 and the other in 2023), it will create the Hebrew letter over America that is "Aleph Tav" and in Greek it is the "Alepha and Omega" - both means "The beginning and the end." God said in Revelation 21:6 that He is the beginning and the end and this Aleph Tav is like His signature. Why would He use an eclipse to put His signature over America? Let's dig deeper:
2) He has used eclipses to warn nations of coming judgement so that the nation can repent of their sinful ways and come back to Him. This happened with the story of Ninevah. God told Jonah to go to the wicked nation of Ninevah and warn them about coming judgement. Jonah ran away from the assignment and while out at sea got swallowed up by a whale and was in the whale for 3 days. Jonah repented of running away so the whale spit him up. He then went to Ninevah and warned the people but there was something that also happened while he was warning the people...an eclipse came over the land. In the 19th century, ancient tablets were discovered that describe an eclipse called the Bur-Sagale eclipse where the totality of the eclipse landed right over Ninevah while Jonah was there preaching of the 40 day warning before the coming destruction. Because of this, the people realized that this was a sign from God that what Jonah was saying was true and they repented and God spared their nation.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
One more interesting fact is that there are 2,422 days in between the 2017 eclipse and the 2024 eclipse. If you look up 2422 in Strong's Concordance, an Bible concordance that has every word of the KJV, takes us to Exodus 1:19.

Why would this be of any significance? Well, to me, it reminds me of how Yeshua said that His return would be like a woman in labor with the signs of His coming growing stronger and closer together.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
On April 8, 2024 (11am-4pm CDT) the US will once again experience a total solar eclipse that will be visible and will turn day into night.
1f316.png

The temperature will drop, the animals will fall silent, and darkness will turn sunlight into night. We won't see a total solar eclipse like this again until August 23, 2044.

• Informative
Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They can be seen together. Both eclipse and comet.
They Cannot be seen together..

But it would have been SO cool if they did... (Sorry, I'm into photography and this sort of thing is too fun)

I actually was in a good path at the last eclipse a few years back and got some excellent photos...

Getting a shot of the eclipse with the comet in the shot would have been worth a lot... Purely coolness factor.

But that's not happening without a lot of Photoshop this go...

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is there a calendar expert out there that can tell me when the last time there was a solar eclipse on Aviv 1 / Nisan 1?

Things will soon hit the proverbial fan if the signs are to be believed as being signs from God as a warning.

I'll be honest I don't doubt it... I was saved in 2014 and there's something about now, this time, in my soul. There has been since I was saved.

It's an odd thing to say, but it's seriously one thing I agree with Mosab Yousef about. I was created for a purpose, and while now is not my time yet because I don't know many things, but I do know I was born to stand in this moment... It's an essential moment in time.

I just have to be ready when the time comes. We all do.

Fun music to add.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0