The Ruin a Wish Thread! (6)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joy_Everlasting

My camera has a photographic memory.
Feb 26, 2005
The Milky Way ~ The Candy Bar of course...
Visit site
✟15,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Granted, you are now a little better flute player, but what that means is that you're a little better person-who-is-a-flute-player, it doesn't say anything about your flute playing skills. ;)

I wish it wasn't so muddy outside(or inside)

Upvote 0

jelly_bean

Jelly Inc.; we put the K in Kwality!
Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
Joy Everlasting said:
Granted, you are now a little better flute player, but what that means is that you're a little better person-who-is-a-flute-player, it doesn't say anything about your flute playing skills. ;)

I wish it wasn't so muddy outside(or inside)
*smacks joy upside the head*

Granted, it's sloshy inside and outside! :p

I wish my brother would stop humming x_X

Upvote 0

jelly_bean

Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
Joy Everlasting said:
Ouch!! Why do you keep on hurting me? You've been hitting me, or throwing stuff at me all day long. :p

Granted, now he won't stop whistling.

I wish I had better oboe skills. ;)
I only hurt you because I love you. :p <3<3 man, that's ironic because he just started whistling... :doh:

Granted, you have skills that would amaze oboe professionals.... but only when you play on a better oboe than them. (and we all know what THAT would cost! :eek: )

I wish I had $100 (of real currency)to spend on whatever I like, no strings attached that I don't have to rob a bank to get!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Joy_Everlasting

My camera has a photographic memory.
Feb 26, 2005
The Milky Way ~ The Candy Bar of course...
Visit site
✟15,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Sure you do... :p Did he really? Lol ^_^

Granted, it's in the bank waiting for you, but you don't know that it's there, and you don't know what account it's in, all you know is that it's yours. One of the other things you don't know is that you don't get it until your 101st birthday.

I wish I was given the best oboe in the world, for free, and that it would be in perfect condition with no possibility of me ever having to get rid of it, and with a life time warranty.

Upvote 0

jelly_bean

Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
Joy Everlasting said:
Granted, it's in the bank waiting for you, but you don't know that it's there, and you don't know what account it's in, all you know is that it's yours. One of the other things you don't know is that you don't get it until your 101st birthday.
Hurray, I'm gonna live to be 101!!!!!!!! ^_^

Granted, it's a real kilt.... when you assemble all the pieces back together! Don't worry, it's only 500 pieces :sorry:

I wish I were right all the time.

Upvote 0

Paladin Dave

The Beauty's Beast
Aug 30, 2004
Undisclosed
✟42,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Granted. But at the same time, this means that next time you say the words "I'm dead" or "I'm gonna die" or "I'm doomed" or anything remotely similar, it will happen, and you WILL (insert bad thing happening)

I wish I could play piano really well.

Upvote 0