America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
A Revelation Church is defined by how Jesus appears to them.

Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in My right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
(the two witnesses are candlesticks)

Revelation 2:1-7 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith He that holdeth the seven stars in His right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; false apostles, the deeds of the Nicolaitans

Ephesus split into Smyrna...

Revelation 2:8-11 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
the devil shall cast of you into prison (but you are rich)
... which became Philadelphia.
Revelation 3:7-13 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith He that is holy, He that is true, He that hath the key of David, He that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
hold that fast which thou hast

... and Pergamos... which split into Laodiceans...
Revelation 2:12-17 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith He which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
the doctrine of Balaam, the doctrine of the Nicolaitans (victorious over the people)

Revelation 3:14-22 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Laodiceans (church of the people)

... and Thyatira...
Revelation 2:18-29 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath His eyes like unto a flame of fire, and His feet [are] like fine brass;
that woman Jezebel
... which became Sardis.
Revelation 3:1-6 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith He that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
overcomes... I will confess his name Matthew 10:32

Last edited: