✟19,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Anticrash,

First of all, I want you to know that I respect you very much. I mean that with my greatest sincerity.

Yes, I want to understand what it is that you feel and why. What separates me from other “Christians” is that I understand 2nd Timothy. There is a massive problem happening with Timothy, but what “Christian’s” cannot fathom, regardless of how many times I tell them, is that Paul does not focus on the behavior as the problem and neither should we! Paul knew that behavior is that of a marker, or signal if you will, of a particular thought or emotion. He’s realized now, in his last letter, that it is better to build character and confidence rather than to tear people down (this would be the righteous shame he applied in three of his letters).

Churches not helping the weak and struggling within. My friend, that’s just about every church throughout the world. However, I do believe that the Mormon church system does a very good job of taking care of one another. It’s motives, I cannot say for sure. But I have never seen a church actually help the struggling and weak within it’s own membership. Never! How do I know? Because I was that exact person that was struggling. My list was long so I’ll go with the top two of my struggles: I wanted to kill myself and many others including family, church leadership and former friends. I was desperate for help, but not one person ever came to me to ask of the obvious questions considering my circumstances as a young boy (14 years old).

I don’t think that the ideas of hating others is from the bible. What is happening is that the pastors in churches today DO NOT REQUIRE obedience from it’s members. There is no strict training after conversion. You can’t hardly get kicked out of a church. Leadership commits adultery, get caught, yet still keep their leadership skills. Elders do not have to have control over their families. Why? What in the world is going on? It’s money. Christianity isn’t so much about the truth anymore as much as it is about people arguing and being right (look at what happens here, at this forum….it’s ridiculous). Christianity is about putting your kids through college….”gotta have a job and do something so I might as well be a preacher.” And since this is the case, the pastors absolutely cannot demand obedience lest no one would want to attend and if no one attends, there will be no money in the offering plates.

You see, there are NO churches that model an actual Pauline church in his teachings. How do we know this? Read every letter Paul wrote and he’ll tell you what he loves about some churches and what he dislikes about others. He tells us simple and clear, but we don’t get it. Even the people do not hold their pastors or churches to the very standard that they claim to be a “slave to”. It’s a joke and we all know it. All “Christians” are living a Secret Gospel where we make it seem like we’re living the Christian life, but we’re all fake and we all know it. I can almost assure anyone that I could walk into any church tomorrow morning and bet $1000 that I could find an issue very quickly that the Apostle Paul would have a coronary over. I’m not kidding….I’d make that bet today!

Yes, it is easy to lose yourself when you’ve been told over and over that you’re worthless. But I have news for you my friend! God loves you, but more than this, God knows that you were falsely placed onto a bad path, a path that you did not choose for yourself. God know who did this to you. And my message to you is this….YOU’RE JUST FINE!

If I may, I am ordering you to no longer feel this way about yourself. You, my friend, were surrounded by some very, very sick people that called themselves “Christians”. They are sick; you are NOT! You are in the position that you are in because you have feelings inside of your heart. The good side of you did not believe their lies about you! So you fought! But the battle rages and we slip back and forth between believing in self and self-hatred….believe me, I understand. Well no more! As of today your worth is not defined by anyone other than you and your God! That’s it! Not me, no one else. You can stand tall on your own accord, for when someone accuses you of being imperfect, you can say, “Yes, and I’m not alone, am I?!”

The Apostle Paul told us that he doesn’t “care about what any human being thinks of him”, and I want you to have that exact same thought of yourself! You are nobody’s slave other than Jesus’s, or, a slave to yourself. I hope that you would trust me, and trust that it is ok to come back and reconsider a true, and right relationship with our Creator. You were given false information. You were given a false gospel. You were surrounded by a group of wolves in sheeps clothing, but their hearts were hardened and they didn’t understand what they were doing.

And that leads my to my final point before I sleep. These peoples hearts are hardened, for they know not what it is that they are doing. We all suffer from this in differing levels, but their sickness is fairly extreme considering it to be a church. Try to understand that if a persons heart is hardened, there really isn’t anything they can do about it. I’ve found this to be very helpful as I have overcome my feeling like a victim and wanting to hurt so many. I finally get it. I’ve awakened that we are all suffering together, that we are all one whether we are believers or not. We all need to work together and we all need to help each other.

I really am sorry that you have suffered at the hands of disqualified “Christians”. Many people can heal as they realize that their faith was the proper faith, but that today’s system is corrupt. I hope that you can see this. I believe in you, I really do!

Upvote 0

AntiCrash

Nov 10, 2018
Brisbane, Queensland
✟9,561.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Anticrash,

First of all, I want you to know that I respect you very much. I mean that with my greatest sincerity.

Yes, I want to understand what it is that you feel and why. What separates me from other “Christians” is that I understand 2nd Timothy. There is a massive problem happening with Timothy, but what “Christian’s” cannot fathom, regardless of how many times I tell them, is that Paul does not focus on the behavior as the problem and neither should we! Paul knew that behavior is that of a marker, or signal if you will, of a particular thought or emotion. He’s realized now, in his last letter, that it is better to build character and confidence rather than to tear people down (this would be the righteous shame he applied in three of his letters).

Churches not helping the weak and struggling within. My friend, that’s just about every church throughout the world. However, I do believe that the Mormon church system does a very good job of taking care of one another. It’s motives, I cannot say for sure. But I have never seen a church actually help the struggling and weak within it’s own membership. Never! How do I know? Because I was that exact person that was struggling. My list was long so I’ll go with the top two of my struggles: I wanted to kill myself and many others including family, church leadership and former friends. I was desperate for help, but not one person ever came to me to ask of the obvious questions considering my circumstances as a young boy (14 years old).

I don’t think that the ideas of hating others is from the bible. What is happening is that the pastors in churches today DO NOT REQUIRE obedience from it’s members. There is no strict training after conversion. You can’t hardly get kicked out of a church. Leadership commits adultery, get caught, yet still keep their leadership skills. Elders do not have to have control over their families. Why? What in the world is going on? It’s money. Christianity isn’t so much about the truth anymore as much as it is about people arguing and being right (look at what happens here, at this forum….it’s ridiculous). Christianity is about putting your kids through college….”gotta have a job and do something so I might as well be a preacher.” And since this is the case, the pastors absolutely cannot demand obedience lest no one would want to attend and if no one attends, there will be no money in the offering plates.

You see, there are NO churches that model an actual Pauline church in his teachings. How do we know this? Read every letter Paul wrote and he’ll tell you what he loves about some churches and what he dislikes about others. He tells us simple and clear, but we don’t get it. Even the people do not hold their pastors or churches to the very standard that they claim to be a “slave to”. It’s a joke and we all know it. All “Christians” are living a Secret Gospel where we make it seem like we’re living the Christian life, but we’re all fake and we all know it. I can almost assure anyone that I could walk into any church tomorrow morning and bet $1000 that I could find an issue very quickly that the Apostle Paul would have a coronary over. I’m not kidding….I’d make that bet today!

Yes, it is easy to lose yourself when you’ve been told over and over that you’re worthless. But I have news for you my friend! God loves you, but more than this, God knows that you were falsely placed onto a bad path, a path that you did not choose for yourself. God know who did this to you. And my message to you is this….YOU’RE JUST FINE!

If I may, I am ordering you to no longer feel this way about yourself. You, my friend, were surrounded by some very, very sick people that called themselves “Christians”. They are sick; you are NOT! You are in the position that you are in because you have feelings inside of your heart. The good side of you did not believe their lies about you! So you fought! But the battle rages and we slip back and forth between believing in self and self-hatred….believe me, I understand. Well no more! As of today your worth is not defined by anyone other than you and your God! That’s it! Not me, no one else. You can stand tall on your own accord, for when someone accuses you of being imperfect, you can say, “Yes, and I’m not alone, am I?!”

The Apostle Paul told us that he doesn’t “care about what any human being thinks of him”, and I want you to have that exact same thought of yourself! You are nobody’s slave other than Jesus’s, or, a slave to yourself. I hope that you would trust me, and trust that it is ok to come back and reconsider a true, and right relationship with our Creator. You were given false information. You were given a false gospel. You were surrounded by a group of wolves in sheeps clothing, but their hearts were hardened and they didn’t understand what they were doing.

And that leads my to my final point before I sleep. These peoples hearts are hardened, for they know not what it is that they are doing. We all suffer from this in differing levels, but their sickness is fairly extreme considering it to be a church. Try to understand that if a persons heart is hardened, there really isn’t anything they can do about it. I’ve found this to be very helpful as I have overcome my feeling like a victim and wanting to hurt so many. I finally get it. I’ve awakened that we are all suffering together, that we are all one whether we are believers or not. We all need to work together and we all need to help each other.

I really am sorry that you have suffered at the hands of disqualified “Christians”. Many people can heal as they realize that their faith was the proper faith, but that today’s system is corrupt. I hope that you can see this. I believe in you, I really do!
I don't just have a issue with Christianity, but also the Bible. Do you think that Christian's act they way they do because the Bible paint's a horrific picture of the human race?

If a book told you that humans are evil by nature, that they invent new ways of sinning, that their deed's are but filthy rag's, then how do you think their going to act.

These idea's that get flung around by Christians are idea's they believe in, they come from the Bible itself. Find me one thing where Bible God actually commends us and trusts us on some level. No, he is utterly sorry he made us, and he had to put himself out to redeem us.

The way I see it is if you love someone but say nothing to build them up. If you can only find fault in who you love, then is that real love? No wonder Christian's find fault in the world around them, they learnt that mindset from Yahweh.

Upvote 0

Thess

Oct 31, 2018
Chelan
✟19,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Ahhhh….this is more than just defending you. I'm not one to defend the bible as much as I am to defend those that cannot defend themselves. The reason is, is that to discuss deep, heavy doctrine through text messages, while ten others are teaching something completely different, is a nightmare. It can be difficult to discuss things here, ironically.

Upvote 0

AntiCrash

Nov 10, 2018
Brisbane, Queensland
✟9,561.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Ahhhh….this is more than just defending you. I'm not one to defend the bible as much as I am to defend those that cannot defend themselves. The reason is, is that to discuss deep, heavy doctrine through text messages, while ten others are teaching something completely different, is a nightmare. It can be difficult to discuss things here, ironically.
You've got to work thing's out for yourself matey, I've already made my decision and I'm content with what I've chosen.

Upvote 0

Mantishand

May 31, 2018
Murica
✟57,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Iv'e met Christ and felt his overwhelming love. A love that is almost indescribable. An overwhelming love that you never want to leave. I pray that he can show you that love as well. Me thinks Satan is letting you see what he wants you to see.

Upvote 0

AntiCrash

Nov 10, 2018
Brisbane, Queensland
✟9,561.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Iv'e met Christ and felt his overwhelming love. A love that is almost indescribable. An overwhelming love that you never want to leave. I pray that he can show you that love as well. Me thinks Satan is letting you see what he wants you to see.
Yes blame what I'm saying on the guy in the red pants, it's easier to do that than face the reality that I have a legitimate case.

Upvote 0

Mantishand

May 31, 2018
Murica
✟57,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe that you have experienced those things from religion. Satan infiltrates religion. I live in a town with about fifty churches and I don't go to any of them. They all teach different things which is ridiculous.

But Jesus Christ let me know how VERY real he is. So I am taking it very seriously.

Do you believe in God? The God of the Bible? Are you coming here do discourage people from seeking the God of the bible? He is real and his ways are higher than ours.

Upvote 0

AntiCrash

Nov 10, 2018
Brisbane, Queensland
✟9,561.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I believe that you have experienced those things from religion. Satan infiltrates religion. I live in a town with about fifty churches and I don't go to any of them. They all teach different things which is ridiculous.

But Jesus Christ let me know how VERY real he is. So I am taking it very seriously.

Do you believe in God? The God of the Bible? Are you coming here do discourage people from seeking the God of the bible? He is real and his ways are higher than ours.
Maybe what you believe and what you've experienced are two different thing's. How do you prove to yourself that the thing's you experience are from Jesus.

Many many year's ago when I started believing in Jesus I was frequenting a Bible book store. There was this picture of a man who had just nailed Jesus to the cross. At the same time Jesus was holding him up, signifying forgiveness. That image invoked something I needed back then because I had very judgmental parents. I cried all the way home. I've had many other experience's since then, but the experiences I have never convinced me that I'm actually encountering the Lord of most high.

Even if the God of the Bible morphed right before my eye's I'd be in a bad position, because I'd have to believe and follow something that has been so harmful to my state of mind.

Upvote 0

Mantishand

May 31, 2018
Murica
✟57,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe what you believe and what you've experienced are two different thing's. How do you prove to yourself that the thing's you experience are from Jesus.

Many many year's ago when I started believing in Jesus I was frequenting a Bible book store. There was this picture of a man who had just nailed Jesus to the cross. At the same time Jesus was holding him up, signifying forgiveness. That image invoked something I needed back then because I had very judgmental parents. I cried all the way home. I've had many other experience's since then, but the experiences I have never convinced me that I'm actually encountering the Lord of most high.

Even if the God of the Bible morphed right before my eye's I'd be in a bad position, because I'd have to believe and follow something that has been so harmful to my state of mind.

My experience was profound. There is nothing any man could say or do to make me dis-believe. And it all lined up with what the Bible said would happen. And the most convincing thing about my experience is that I felt his overwhelming, comforting love. From what you say, you have experienced the opposite of this. That sucks and it makes me mad that this stuff happens.

I humbly suggest that you pray for Jesus Christ to enter your life. Ask him if he loves you. Do that before you abandon him. Your life may take an awesome turn.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thess

Oct 31, 2018
Chelan
✟19,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
You've got to work thing's out for yourself matey, I've already made my decision and I'm content with what I've chosen.
I appreciate that. I've felt the raw Power of God, so there isn't anything for me to work out. If this wasn't the Power that created the Universe, the Power that saved me from certain death, then I have gone mad. And I could sense that the things I was saying, or could have said, were not going to make any difference.

I still respect you and I still believe in you!

Upvote 0

Thess

Oct 31, 2018
Chelan
✟19,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
That's outstanding! I encourage you to talk of this experience as much as possible, and let people know how this Powerful love changed the way you think!

Upvote 0

Thess

Oct 31, 2018
Chelan
✟19,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes blame what I'm saying on the guy in the red pants, it's easier to do that than face the reality that I have a legitimate case.
I would say that it seems like you have a legitimate case, but you've made it clear that you're not about to change your position....so we're kind of held over the barrel, if ya know what I mean. :)

We can walk away if you want us to. We will respect you enough to leave you alone, but I do wish that you might consider how I made it through my situation of wanting to kill myself as well as church members for what they had done to me for about 6 years that I attended that rat hole.

If you ever change your mind, I will bend over backwards for you! You were supposed to have been served to ensure that this very thing would not happen. Please don't disqualify the message because the messengers were disqualified.

Upvote 0

Thess

Oct 31, 2018
Chelan
✟19,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
No my friend, when God shows Himself to you, you'll KNOW IT! The problem is that the church you were in was not teaching you anything that you needed to know, and the three things that today's modern church does not teach is Submission, Obedience and Confidence. Without understanding even ONE of the three, a person's Christian life will be extremely difficult, if not impossible. The bible is clear that if we do not obey, "expect nothing" from God. And that's all there is to it.

No, this Power is not an electrical current in our arms or bodies....that's silly. The Power that I felt was equivalent to the Power necessary to part an entire body of water, say, the Red Sea. This Power was so strong that if it were more intense, I would have been harmed like Saul (later the Apostle Paul) on the Damascus Road. And just like Paul, when God finds you, you will know who it is just as Paul did. Paul cried out, "Who are you, [Lord]? This power was so intense, that Paul know it was God. I assure you, this is MY God, too. This is the God that I know, and this is the God that knows me. He is real....I began changing my life instantly because this is a Power that I am not going to mess with or play around with ever again. I just didn't understand how REAL God actually is. When I understood His power, and realized that He can vaporize me in a nanosecond, whenever He wants, that made me step up my game.

God is watching you, and there's no way around it. He is waiting for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Thess

Oct 31, 2018
Chelan
✟19,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
That sucks and it makes me mad that this stuff happens.
I like this kind of support for Anticrash. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! He and I both needed someone like you who had feelings and emotions, someone who would stand up and help those that could not help themselves.

Great job! We need more examples like you to follow.

Upvote 0

AntiCrash

Nov 10, 2018
Brisbane, Queensland
✟9,561.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
My experience was profound. There is nothing any man could say or do to make me dis-believe. And it all lined up with what the Bible said would happen. And the most convincing thing about my experience is that I felt his overwhelming, comforting love. From what you say, you have experienced the opposite of this. That sucks and it makes me mad that this stuff happens.

I humbly suggest that you pray for Jesus Christ to enter your life. Ask him if he loves you. Do that before you abandon him. Your life may take an awesome turn.
You're assuming I haven't already done that.

Upvote 0

AntiCrash

Nov 10, 2018
Brisbane, Queensland
✟9,561.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I like this kind of support for Anticrash. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! He and I both needed someone like you who had feelings and emotions, someone who would stand up and help those that could not help themselves.

Great job! We need more examples like you to follow.
So this guy has had a experience so profound that you think is worthy of following, but remember you don't speak for me.

Upvote 0

AntiCrash

Nov 10, 2018
Brisbane, Queensland
✟9,561.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I appreciate that. I've felt the raw Power of God, so there isn't anything for me to work out. If this wasn't the Power that created the Universe, the Power that saved me from certain death, then I have gone mad. And I could sense that the things I was saying, or could have said, were not going to make any difference.

I still respect you and I still believe in you!
Hooly dooly.

Upvote 0