May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pharisees were Jews, didn't you know?

Joh 8:37 "I know that you are Abraham's descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you.
Joh 8:38 I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father."

Joh 8:39 They answered and said to Him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you were Abraham's children, you would do the works of Abraham.
Joh 8:40 But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this.
Joh 8:41 You do the deeds of your father." Then they said to Him, "We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God."
Joh 8:42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
Joh 8:43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
Joh 8:45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

1Jn 2:23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

• Winner
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0