not the evil king Manasseh
Dec 26, 2010
✟17,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No.
That is a repeat attempt at ascending to heaven, like at the time of the tower of Babel. The City of God where the saints dwell is in the heights -the heavens- and is in that heavenly realm of earth that is called the immeasurable "breadth of the earth". Since Babel, apparently it is hidden from view to the inhabitants of earth who cannot see it with the same blindness that the men of Sodom could not see nor find the door of entry into Job's house all night long.
Before the flood, the gates of Eden were not hidden to the inhabitants of earth, as we can gather reading Enoch.
That veil will be destroyed when the heavens are opened and the wicked of the world see the LORD descending and cry out for the rocks to hide them.

you made reference again to the book of "Enoch" which is not inspired scripture of God, God has preserved his word................and this book is not preserved within the writings of scripture, there's nothing at all wrong in reading this book , but here it appears you are basing some doctrinal / prophetic views in part on what this book says.................it's a spurious writing only attributed to God's servant Enoch..........it's pseudepigrapha

.............God's inspired word , scripture is the only thing profitable for doctrine.

spurious writings have no place along side scripture in giving witness to God or what he as foretold by his prophets. Read the book but don't imply that it is "Thus saith the LORD"

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rev 20
7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

So again I say, yes. He will deceive the nations after he is released. His armies will surround Jerusalem, and he will be devoured by fire from heaven.

Why do you think this is describing a repeat attempt at ascending to heaven?

The attempt after the thousand years is against the City of God in heaven where the Saints dwell who are translated to glory at the time of the first resurrection, and who reign over earth [as pr their each and own allotted dominions, as they are counted worthy to reign -not all are counted worthy to reign], along with the Watcher angels who never fell, for they are in the company and like them, in their translated bodies.

The breadth of the earth is that stretched out from the earth heavens [Genesis 2] and the City of God is in that breadth stretched out, and is the heavenly realm of earth, where the Saints are already dwelling, since the resurrection of the LORD, when He ascended in high and led captivity captive [freed all from Sheol who waited for His Atonement completed], who wait for their resurrected bodies and appointments to reign.

Job 38:18 Hast thou perceived [to perceive, discern, understand] the breadth/rachab of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.
The rahab of the earth is that great expanse of the heavenly realm, stretched out from the earth, between the divided waters of the earth, on day 2. Within that realm the City of God is in Mount Eden, which is Mount Zion above, where the City of God is.
That is what Adam lost and what the New Man came to ransom us back for.

That is the City Enoch went to dwell in.
That is the City Abraham saw by faith, afar off.
That is the City which has "Foundations" which the redeemed of earth are citizens of.
That is the City all saints on earth are pilgrims on earth, because of, and are headed to.

Your translation is faulty because the translator had no understanding of the "breadth of the earth".
They ascended so as to attempt to enter the City of God in the heavenly realm, -went up/anabainō climbed up, some other way; at Babel and at the end of the tribulation.

Jhn 10:1
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up/ anabainō some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

. Read the book but don't imply that it is "Thus saith the LORD"

Your opinion has no weight against "Thus saith the LORD", as written and believed by those who study to learn wisdom, by "the prophet Enoch, the seventh from Adam". Enoch is Scripture. Jesus said so. The Ethiopian Bible contains Enoch as sacred writings.
I have Enoch as sacred writings in my "collection of books".
Bible means collection of books, and within my collection of books, Enoch is a sacred writing, and the first book of eschatology -the writing of last things, from before the flood- and the book which lays the foundations of all Torah doctrines of the person and work of Christ, and the foundational doctrines of all that the prophets after him spoke/wrote, of the Son of Man and His work for redemption for the souls born in Adam and for the earth.
Enoch wrote in parables of these last days and the revelation of the Son of Man and all His work and of the history of the world from the beginning until the regeneration of the heavens and the earth.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your opinion has no weight against "Thus saith the LORD", as written and believed by those who study to learn wisdom, by "the prophet Enoch, the seventh from Adam". Enoch is Scripture. Jesus said so. The Ethiopian Bible contains Enoch as sacred writings.
Bible means collection of books, and within my collection of books, Enoch is a sacred writing, and the first book of eschatology -the writing of last things, from before the flood- and the book which lays the foundations of all Torah doctrines of the person and work of Christ, and the foundational doctrines of all that the prophets after him spoke/wrote, of the Son of Man and His work for redemption for the souls born in Adam and for the earth.
Enoch wrote in parables of these last days and the revelation of the Son of Man and all His work and of the history of the world from the beginning until the regeneration of the heavens and the earth.

Agreed.

Besides, even the book of Genesis which is part of "The Bible" tells us that Enoch walked faithfully with God. If he had written fables, he would not have been faithful to God.

If you're not reading the book of Enoch, you're missing out.

Upvote 0

POSTIOS

zeke37
Mar 11, 2011
✟15,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So, no matter what the content, as long as it is named »Enoch, it all good (question mark)
Not at all. The Book still has to line up with the rest of scripture. And my observation is that it does not. I guess we all have to make up our own minds on that. I do think some of the apocryphal books should be included, but not Enoch. It seems like a work of fiction that uses some biblical support, but falls short IMO.

Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It might be interesting to see what you observe in Enoch that doesn't line up with the rest of Scripture? I have a hunch that those things simply need to be understood differently, but it would be good to air this out. I think Lastseven's last post shows good logic.

Upvote 0

Manasseh_

Dec 26, 2010
✟17,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

ah yes, "from before the flood" did you notice this little phrase you placed in your reply..............?

so...........tell me, Enoch wrote his "book" in what language before the flood of Noah's day ????'

Enoch wasn't a hebrew, there were no hebrews during Enoch's day, before the flood, even his name is a translation , Moses being told by God that Chanok < Enoch's name was also a servant of God, Moses had to write down in hebrew what Chanok meant using a hebrew word so hebrews could understand and hebrew "enoch" means "dedicated" or dedicated one, obviously in context what little we know about Enoch , he was dedicated to God and his way.

and why did God have to tell Moses this ?? because there was no "book of Enoch" for Moses to use as reference..................the hebrews maintained all their scripture throughout the centuries by making copies of their sacred writings, long after the flood I might add again............but they couldn't make copies from the original book of Enoch, because first they didn't know the language of Enoch ( Chanok) and secondly because there was no book of Enoch for the hebrews to preserve. Gosh, the hebrews would have deemed this book very sacred, even before Moses' torah, I'd venture to say the hebrews would have taken very special care to preserve it and place it at the very beginning of tenach even before torah.

just an example of what this "enoch" said in his "scripture"

Enoch 69:11-12 "11 to their good faith with pen and ink. For men were created exactly like the angels, to the intent that they should continue pure and righteous, and death, which destroys everything, could not have taken hold of them, but through this their knowledge they are perishing, and through this power
12 it is consuming me.

men were created exactly like the angels !!!!!!!!!! ?????

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Gen 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Luk 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

according to real scripture man was created as a living soul (nephesh) hebrew for a living breathing being, a living breathing being who when he stops breathing returns to the dust from which he was taken

and according to Jesus Christ himself , men don't become like the angels (immortal) until they take part in resurrection through Christ.

this "enoch" contradicts what God says

this "enoch" doesn't say "thus saith the Lord" he says thus saith "enoch" against what the LORD says

or whatever the person's name was who wrote these spurious writings down and used the "pen name" Enoch.

Your book of "Enoch" in your collection of books is not sacred, and you shouldn't use it as such to help in forming doctrines of truth, leave that to holy scripture , what God inspired to teach as truth.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

so...........tell me, Enoch wrote his "book" in what language before the flood of Noah's day ????'

The mother tongue is Hebrew/Edenic. Enoch wrote in that mother tongue.
That one mother tongue was confounded at Babel, into 70, which began growing branches and leafing out from that time, to today, making about 6,000, confounded from Edenic, tongues.
Abraham spoke Edenic/Hebrew and read the same. He took Enoch's writings with him when he left Noah and Shem's house, in the year after the fall of the tower of Babel. Abraham lived with Noah and Shem for 39 years, before the tower fell, and maintained a close relationship with Shem until Shem died -which was not until some time after Joseph was sold into Egypt.

Shem lived at Mount Moriah, in Salem, when Abraham went there to "sacrifice Isaac".

We all speak Edenic/Hebrew, confounded.
In the Dead Sea Scrolls Genesis Apocryphon, Abraham wrote that he read from the book of Enoch to the wise men of Pharaoh when they returned Sarah and asked Abram to teach them wisdom, values and truth.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

just an example of what this "enoch" said in his "scripture"

Enoch 69:11-12 "11 to their good faith with pen and ink. For men were created exactly like the angels, to the intent that they should continue pure and righteous, and death, which destroys everything, could not have taken hold of them, but through this their knowledge they are perishing, and through this power
12 it is consuming me.

men were created exactly like the angels !!!!!!!!!! ?????

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Gen 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Luk 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

I don't see that as a contradiction. Enoch is saying that originally we were intended to be like the angels in the sense that we would continue pure and righteous and have everlasting life.

Of course eating the fruit changed all that.

But through faith in Jesus we can go back to what we were originally intended to be.

I believe the death that Enoch is speaking of there is the second death, because that is the death that truly destroys everything. There is no coming back from that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't see that as a contradiction. Enoch is saying that originally we were intended to be like the angels in the sense that we would continue pure and righteous and have everlasting life.

Of course eating the fruit changed all that.

But through faith in Jesus we can go back to what we were originally intended to be.

I believe the death that Enoch is speaking of there is the second death, because that is the death that truly destroys everything. There is no coming back from that.
Actually, because Manasseh has not read Enoch himself, and is depending on what others have said in their own unbelief, he is in error here, because Enoch did not say that. Noah did.
That is from a fragment of Noah included in the Book of Enoch, and Noah is lamenting having to write in the same manner as Solomon lamented the labor of writing.
Many prophets have written "laments".

Ecc 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books [there is] no end; and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
nowhere in the Bible does it say we were originally supposed to be like angels.
The angels are of different sorts, and are called sons of God.

Adam was created as a human being son of God, who was made to bear the Glory of the Unseen YHWH, as a temple made without hands, and the building stones were the seed created in the loins of Adam, who were to come forth as living sons of God of the human being kind.
Adam was placed in the Garden of God, in Eden, and got cast down at his death of spirit as a son of God.

Eden above is where the Watcher angels dwell, who are the same sons of God of whom 200 fell, and took daughters of Adam as wives, and by fornicating with "alien flesh" they got offspring who, at their death, were disembodied and roam earth as the demons -the cursed evil spirits of earth.

Adam had fellowship with the LORD of Glory daily, in Eden, as the angels do who dwell there still. But Adam was made male and female, so as to multiply the human being sons of God for the Glory [Malachi 2:15; Genesis 5:2]. The redemption is about being made sons of God by cleansing of our souls by the blood of Atonement, accepted once for all, and of being born again in Spirit [the One Living Spirit, which is Christ, who is come in flesh of second Man as Firstborn/Foundation stone Laid in Zion above, of the Second Temple built up for the Glory], and of being born again in the flesh of regenerated bodies.

Enoch was translated to the City of God which is in Eden, and every soul who waited in Sheol below earth for the promised Atonement to be fulfilled was taken up to Paradise, when the Atonement was finished once, for all, which is Eden.
Eden is also called Mount Zion above, and the spirits of the just men made perfect dwell there, with the angels, awaiting their resurrected, regenerated bodies.

Upvote 0

Tim Myers

Mar 26, 2011
✟2,382.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think this will continue to be a difficult and controversial subject, because the pre-trib pre-millennial dispensationalists will continue to believe one thing, the mid-trib pre-millennial dispensationalists will continue to believe another, and the post-trib pre-millennial dispensationalists will continue to believe yet another.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
B

Badboy2011

I think this will continue to be a difficult and controversial subject, because the pre-trib pre-millennial dispensationalists will continue to believe one thing, the mid-trib pre-millennial dispensationalists will continue to believe another, and the post-trib pre-millennial dispensationalists will continue to believe yet another.....

Until the split second when it occurs and then there will be moaning and wailing on earth and rejoicing in heaven.

Upvote 0

Manasseh_

Dec 26, 2010
✟17,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Actually, because Manasseh has not read Enoch himself, and is depending on what others have said in their own unbelief, he is in error here, because Enoch did not say that. Noah did.
That is from a fragment of Noah included in the Book of Enoch, and Noah is lamenting having to write in the same manner as Solomon lamented the labor of writing.
Many prophets have written "laments".

1Enoch 40:7 And I heard the fourth voice fending off the Satans and forbidding them to come before the Lord
8 of Spirits to accuse them who dwell on the earth. After that I asked the angel of peace who went with me, who showed me everything that is hidden: ‘Who are these four presences which I have
9 seen and whose words I have heard and written down?’ And he said to me: ‘This first is Michael, the merciful and long-suffering: and the second, who is set over all the diseases and all the wounds of the children of men, is Raphael: and the third, who is set over all the powers, is Gabriel: and the fourth, who is set over the repentance unto hope of those who inherit eternal life, is named Phanuel.’
10 And these are the four angels of the Lord of Spirits and the four voices I heard in those days.

and scripture says there is ONE mediator between God and men, but "enoch" implies that angels are set over all mediation between God and man, Christ no longer is the "merciful and longsuffering" .......or the healer of diseases and wounds ........set over ALL POWERS.................and through him is REPENTANCE UNTO HOPE

7:12 Whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all which the labor of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them;
7:13 When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them;
7:14 And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood.
7:15 Then the earth reproved the unrighteous.

chapter 7 of "enoch" now we should believe in science fiction too ?......450 ft.(300 cubits) tall men who went about eating "little men" and birds , beasts, reptiles and fish............it's alive !!!! itsssss allliivvvvvveee ............grief.........my INSPIRED scripture says God made man after the man KIND just as he did all the animals after their kind, and the man "kind" was created in the very image of his creator..........but now we must imply along with "enoch" that fallen angels have the power and ability to create also, to create 450 ft tall men who roam about the earth eating up all the "Kind" that God created and they do this by "getting married" to human women and these HUMAN women giving birth to these mutant children ......good grief charlie brown, if they grew to be 450ft tall, what did they weigh at birth ? LoL ........sooooOOOooo , I just heard you had a baby, congradulations......yeah, he's so sweet, 7 feet 4inches, 290lbs at birth..........oh yeah, I can certainly envision the "wedding ceremony" as being fact...........do you "fallen angel" take this "human woman" to be your LAWFULLY wedded bride, to have and to hold........akkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just what "priest" performed these wedding ceremonies ?

chapter 69:4-6...

4 The name of the first Jeqon: that is, the one who led astray [all] the sons of God, and brought them
5 down to the earth, and led them astray through the daughters of men. And the second was named Asbeel: he imparted to the holy sons of God evil counsel, and led them astray so that they defiled
6 their bodies with the daughters of men. And the third was named Gadreel: he it is who showed the children of men all the blows of death, and he led astray Eve, and showed [the weapons of death to the sons of men] the shield and the coat of mail, and the sword for battle, and all the weapons.

I read in INSPIRED scripture that satan directly deceived Eve, but this particular "enoch" implies that it was "Gadreel" who did so.
Gadreel is a derivitive of Gadriel........aramaic for "God is my helper"...................

names ending with EL (in God) in the bible seem to always depict servants of God ......so does this imply that Gadri EL was in service to God to deceive Eve ?

Only 2 angels that I know of mentioned by name in INSPIRED scripture with a "EL" suffix, MichaEL and GabriEL................

Michael ........"who is like God" ?
Gabriel...........champion of God

Gadriel...........God is my helper in deception ? also this particular "enoch" says that Gadreel also showed men how to invent weapons to use against other men in order to kill

and people want to imply that this kind of hogwash was inspired by God himself ? also implying that God inspired Enoch (Chanok) his true servant to write this all down in a book ????

the book of "enoch" is pseudepigrahpha , spurious writings devised by men's imaginations only and not inspired by God to be deemed as truth, personally it would not belong in my collection of "sacred" writings

God's true servants, Enoch and Noah never said this or wrote any of it down.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1Enoch 40:7 And I heard the fourth voice fending off the Satans and forbidding them to come before the Lord
8 of Spirits to accuse them who dwell on the earth. After that I asked the angel of peace who went with me, who showed me everything that is hidden: &#8216;Who are these four presences which I have
9 seen and whose words I have heard and written down?&#8217; And he said to me: &#8216;This first is Michael, the merciful and long-suffering: and the second, who is set over all the diseases and all the wounds of the children of men, is Raphael: and the third, who is set over all the powers, is Gabriel: and the fourth, who is set over the repentance unto hope of those who inherit eternal life, is named Phanuel.&#8217;
10 And these are the four angels of the Lord of Spirits and the four voices I heard in those days.

and scripture says there is ONE mediator between God and men, but "enoch" implies that angels are set over all mediation between God and man, Christ no longer is the "merciful and longsuffering" .......or the healer of diseases and wounds ........set over ALL POWERS.................and through him is REPENTANCE UNTO HOPE

Tut -Tut! You are still just reading the anti Enoch sites without doing your own biblical investigation, and shame on you!

Guess who takes the prayers of the saints before the throne in heaven, to offer them as incense there????? -Those who read the Bible, know who does, and Enoch correlates perfectly with the Tebach and NT.
Rev 8:4 And the smoke of the incense, [which came] with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

Rev 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four [and] twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
Rev 8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
The "angel of the presence" [angel of his face], Penuel/Phanuel [same voice/beast, different spellings in English] is in the Torah. He is the One who was with Israel, and YHWH said "My name is in him".
Jacob named the place where he wrestled with the angel "Penuel".

Gen 32:29 And Jacob asked [him], and said, Tell [me], I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore [is] it [that] thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.
Gen 32:30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel [&#1508;&#1504;&#1493;&#1488;&#1500; P&#277;nuw'el]: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved. Gen 32:31 And as he passed over Penuel [&#1508;&#1504;&#1493;&#1488;&#1500; P&#277;nuw'el] the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh.
Penuel or Peniel = "facing God" [blb.org]

Exd 23:20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
Exd 23:21 Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name [is] in him.
Exd 23:22 But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
Exd 23:23 For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off.

Isa 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence [&#1508;&#1504;&#1497;&#1501; paniym]saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

&#1508;&#1504;&#1497;&#1501; paniym = 1) face
a) face, faces
b) presence, person

The four beasts in heaven are the same four whom Enoch saw.
Rev 4:6 And before the throne [there was] a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, [were] four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
http://www.christianforums.com/t7541571-20/#post57163820
Manesseh, please read the books for yourself, instead of using tomes of pastings from anti-Enoch sites. I can refute all of them, but why should I spend hours of my time refuting another website's false accusations which are easily refuted, as you see -if you can see, that is- instead of having honest dialogue with you about honest questions? You are not being honest to paste from the anti sites without ever having read the Book for yourself and checked it with the Tenach and NT, as I have.

Enoch 69 is part of the fragment written by Noah
68 And after that my grandfather Enoch gave me the teaching of all the secrets in the book in the Parables which had been given to him, and he put them together for me in the words of the Book of the Parables.
and some of the satans are named by Noah, who had part in deceiving man and angels. There are satans with one chief, and they are the evil spirits in heaven, which were created to do exactly what they do, which is to tempt man and angels, so as to reveal the hearts of each, openly. The satans get the spoils of this warfare, as their "food and drink" forever, in the Lake of Fire.

Raphael is named in the Scriptures, also, in those called "second canon". The four beasts before the throne, in Revelation are the same four whom Enoch saw.

As to mixtures of kinds practiced before the flood and also after that [taught man by fallen angels], they are doing it today, again. It is lawlessness and forbidden by God, and brought the flood upon the earth, the first time. Next time, "fire".
In the Tenach, there is a lion-el chimera monster [mixed kinds, taught by the sons of God who fell, to mankind, in showing them the secrets to life and gene splitting ="cutting roots" in Enoch-, so as to "provoke God"], slain by a man.
1Ch 11:22 Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man of Kabzeel, who had done many acts; he slew two &#1488;&#1512;&#1497;&#1488;&#1500; 'ariy'el [lion-god mixtures]of Moab: also he went down and slew a lion in a pit in a snowy day.

Moab was where the yemin/Emim/&#1488;&#1497;&#1502;&#1497;&#1501; 'Eymiym =terrors dwelt, and "Anah found some &#1497;&#1502;&#1497;&#1501; in the wilderness", as Moses referred to it, in Genesis 36, which was fully described in the Book of Jasher.

quote me, from another thread on CF:
Jasher 4:18 Jasher Chapter 4 - The Book of Jasher Published by J.H. Parry & Company 1887
And their judges/the dan/ Watchers/angels/sons of God and rulers/ sars/princes who were angelic watchers over earth, went to the daughters of men/Adam and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men/Adam in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.
Dead Sea Scrolls, Book of the Giants -attributed to Enoch
1Q23 Frag. 1 + 6 [ . . . two hundred] 2donkeys, two hundred asses, two hundred . . . rams of the] 3flock, two hundred goats, two hundred [ . . . beast of the] 4field from every animal, from every [bird . . . ] 5[ . . . ] for miscegenation [ . . . ]

4Q531 Frag. 2 [ . . . ] they defiled [ . . . ] 2[ . . . they begot] giants and monsters [ . . . ] 3[ . . . ] they begot, and, behold, all [the earth was corrupted . . . ] 4[ . . . ] with its blood and by the hand of [ . . . ] 5[giant's] which did not suffice for them and [ . . . ] 6[ . . . ] and they were seeking to devour many [ . . . ] 7[ . . . ] 8[ . . . ] the monsters attacked it.
What Anah found in the wilderness Emims/Yimim/terrors/nephillim of mixed animal/el/human kinds:
Jasher 36:
families of the sons of Esau according to their dukedoms in the land of Seir.

And these are the names of the sons of Seir the Horite, inhabitants of the land of Seir, Lotan, Shobal, Zibeon, Anah, Dishan, Ezer and Dishon, being seven sons.

And the children of Lotan were Hori, Heman and their sister Timna, that is Timna who came to Jacob and his sons, and they would not give ear to her, and she went and became a concubine to Eliphaz the son of Esau, and she bare to him Amalek.

And the sons of Shobal were Alvan, Manahath, Ebal, Shepho, and Onam, and the sons of Zibeon were Ajah, and Anah, this was that Anah who found the Yemim in the wilderness when he fed the asses of Zibeon his father.

And whilst he was feeding his father's asses he led them to the wilderness at different times to feed them.

And there was a day that he brought them to one of the deserts on the sea shore, opposite the wilderness of the people, and whilst he was feeding them, behold a very heavy storm came from the other side of the sea and rested upon the asses that were feeding there, and they all stood still.

And afterward about one hundred and twenty great and terrible animals came out from the wilderness at the other side of the sea, and they all came to the place where the asses were, and they placed themselves there.

And those animals, from their middle downward, were in the shape of the children of men, and from their middle upward, some had the likeness of bears, and some the likeness of the keephas, with tails behind them from between their shoulders reaching down to the earth, like the tails of the ducheephath, and these animals came and mounted and rode upon these asses, and led them away, and they went away unto this day.

And one of these animals approached Anah and smote him with his tail, and then fled from that place.

And when he saw this work he was exceedingly afraid of his life, and he fled and escaped to the city.

And he related to his sons and brothers all that had happened to him, and many men went to seek the asses but could not find them, and Anah and his brothers went no more to that place from that day following, for they were greatly afraid of their lives.
The Septuagint translated the word "jamin" [-another translation has yemin]. The Hebrew word was not unknown, rather, the translators were biased by unbelief, and didn't believe their own eyes, about what it said.

1. And these are the sons of Sebegon; Aïe, and Ana; this is the Ana who found Jamin in the wilderness, when he tended the beasts of his father Sebegon.
The word is from &#1488;&#1464;&#1497;&#1465;&#1501; terrible, dreadful. Plural Emims = "terrors".
Deu 2:10 The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; Deu 2:11 Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but the Moabites call them Emims/-&#1488;&#1497;&#1502;&#1497;&#1501;'Eymiym .

So the yemim/jamin is just a variation of spelling of a branch of the giants born after the flood, who were "terrible", and who dwelled in Moab.

The mixtures of giants/el [the sons of God] and beasts of the earth is told about in Enoch, Jasher, and the book of the Giants -which is attributed to Enoch in the DSS.

The translators were also biased in translating &#1488;&#1512;&#1497;&#1488;&#1500; 'ariy'el lion- el in 1 Chronicles and 2 Samuel.
1Ch 11:22 Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man of Kabzeel, who had done many acts; he slew two 'ariy'el of Moab: also he went down and slew a lion in a pit in a snowy day.
2Sa 23:20 And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man, of Kabzeel, who had done many acts, he slew two 'ariy'el of Moab: he went down also and slew a lion in the midst of a pit in time of snow:

Last edited:
Upvote 0