Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Go read some history. In the 50's and 60's the civil rights movement was subject to the same vitriol that you apply to BLM.

Did the civil rights people burn down and loot businesses, and smash random peoples' skulls in with bricks? Did they get violent whenever someone they didn't know got shot, just because they were of the same skin color?

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Did the civil rights people burn down and loot businesses, and smash random peoples' skulls in with bricks?
Just as many as BLM has...so zero in both cases

Did they get violent whenever someone they didn't know got shot, just because they were of the same skin color?
maybe you should ask the people doing the shooting just why they keep doing it why skin color was important enough to kill over

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Stalin-Trump.jpg

Correct!
1. Trained in Marxism
2. Educated in stoking anger amongst black people
3. Experienced in taking advantage of that anger for profit
4. Proficient in destroying the credibility of her own movement
Given President Trump's willingness, not BLM, to accept the word of Vladimir Putin, a former KGB agent, over the consensus of America's 17 intelligence agencies concerning Russian interference in the 2016 Election, there is far more evidence to suggest that "The Donald" is an unwitting promoter of "Marxism!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
A history that should never have been forgotten has long since been lost. It is time to refresh our memories. Black Lives Matter (BLM) does not represent the old Civil Rights Movement. It does not seek equality under the law. And it does not intend to stop until it overthrows the very idea and structure of America as we’ve known it.

The Racial Marxism of BLM

Amercianmind huh? Well at least the mystery of where americanthinker gets its stuff from is solved.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just as many as BLM has...so zero in both cases

Zero? Yeah, okay:

maybe you should ask the people doing the shooting just why they keep doing it why skin color was important enough to kill over

I wasn't aware that the police gave "skin color" as their reason.
Sounds like just more false assumptions from you.

• Useful
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's why the current crowd rarely quotes anything from Martin Luther King anymore. They don't seem to believe in "character over skin color". Their character is on full display whenever someone of the same skin color gets shot for whatever reason, or a court trial doesn't go as they would have liked. So they make it about skin color first and foremost.

I have noticed this, too. I am also noticing that some cases are being highlighted and emphasized as absolute injustices where the use of force was in no way justified, when the suspect is armed, or poses a potential danger.

Are police never allowed to use or draw a weapon? Ever?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have noticed this, too. I am also noticing that some cases are being highlighted and emphasized as absolute injustices where the use of force was in no way justified, when the suspect is armed, or poses a potential danger.

Are police never allowed to use or draw a weapon? Ever?

I'm starting to think they aren't. It's part of the anti-police movement that's going on. Defund the police, portray them as white-supremacists and murderers, and even threaten to burn down cities if their haters don't get what they want in court. Since the police-haters are getting what they want, about 6 million people have become new gun owners over the past year. People know the police won't be there to serve and protect for much longer. A poll in Newsweek shows that even black people are against defunding police, yet it's BLM that pushes for it.
81% of Black Americans don't want less police presence despite protests—some want more cops: Poll

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
quote-the-modern-conservative-is-engaged-in-one-of-man-s-oldest-exercises-in-moral-philosophy-john-kenneth-galbraith-10-51-98.jpg

"From each according to his abilities,
to each according to his needs."
- Karl Marx

"it (money) was distributed to anyone who had need."
- Acts 4:35

" ... No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had."
- Acts 4:32

Based on "The Believers Share their Possessions" in Acts 4:30-35, one could make a case that the Bible could be construed as promoting Marxism!

Given that the Believers "shared everything they had" while under the influence of the "Holy Spirit," that would make the " Trinity" suspect as a subversive, Marxist influence - "Black Lives Matter" should consider itself in good company, but for American conservatives on the other side, not so much!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
51ca0e9399176f7df624f5b4a3aba7cf.jpg

"From each according to his abilities,
to each according to his needs."
- Karl Marx

"it (money) was distributed to anyone who had need."
- Acts 4:35

" ... No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had."
- Acts 4:32

Based on "The Believers Share their Possessions" in Acts 4:30-35, one could make a case that the Bible could be construed as promoting Marxism!

Given that the Believers "shared everything they had" while under the influence of the "Holy Spirit," that would make the " Trinity" suspect as a subversive, Marxist influence - "Black Lives Matter" should consider itself in good company!

Christians do it by choice and out of love.
Marxism is carried out at gunpoint.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Marxism is carried out at gunpoint.

No matter the political, "self-serving" spin American conservatives put on "The Believers Share Their Possessions," the fact remains they (conservatives) and the "Holy Spirit" are on opposite ends of the spectrum!

As for "Christians go it by choice and out of love," Evangelicals aren't supporting Donald Trump and the Republicans in their quest to appoint enough conservative Supreme Court Justices to overturn Roe v Wade, to then enact laws that allow American citizens the options of "by choice" and "out of love" to enter into their decisions concerning abortion!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No matter the political, "self-serving" spin American conservatives put on "The Believers Share Their Possessions," the fact remains they and the "Holy Spirit" are on opposite ends of the spectrum!

American conservatives weren't the ones referenced in scripture since they didn't exist at the time. However, now that you mention The Believers, how do you determine them to be on opposite ends of the spectrum with the Holy Spirit?

As for "Christians go it by choice and out of love," Evangelicals aren't supporting Donald Trump and the Republicans in their quest to appoint enough conservative Supreme Court Justices to overturn Roe v Wade, to then allow American citizens the options of "by choice" and "out of love" to enter into their decisions concerning abortion!

Now you're changing the narrative about sharing wealth and possessions to one about abortion. Which one of these would you actually like to discuss? You seem to be more interested in saying things against conservatives while praising Marxism.

Upvote 0

BigDaddy4

It's a new season...
Sep 4, 2008
Washington
✟219,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Despite being tried and convicted in the court of public opinion, Zimmerman was legally acquitted. At the time BLM tried to make it a racial thing, and it wasn't. Zimmerman identifies as a Hispanic, which is not consistent with the current BLM stance of white supremacy, white entitlement, white blah blah blah, as the problem of all black economic and social suppression. Zimmerman was also not a police officer, which is counter to their current "defund the police" stance. BLM pivoted to target whites and police, IMO, with the death of Michael Brown and used the false narrative of "hands up, don't shoot" to further their agenda.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Michael Brown, Breonna Taylor Families Ask Black Lives Matter Where Money Went

Michael Brown, Breonna Taylor Families Ask Black Lives Matter Where Money Went

In additional to the 4 homes she already has, she's now looking at a 5th, in the Bahamas.
Marxism at it's finest!
"These properties span the country, three being in California, and one in Conyers, Georgia. Cullers has also been looking at real estate in an exclusive enclave in the Bahamas.

The information was obtained using publicly accessible sources, such as Lexis/Nexis, property assessment databases in Los Angeles, property databases in the Bahamas, and property databases in Gwinnett County, Georgia. We also requested all filings with permitting authorities in the locations as well as the Federal Aviation Administration.

NLPC Chairman Peter Flaherty stated, “This voice of the underprivileged seems to be doing pretty well.”
Black Lives Matter Founder Patrisse Cullors Owns Expensive Real Estate

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,824.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Despite being tried and convicted in the court of public opinion, Zimmerman was legally acquitted. At the time BLM tried to make it a racial thing, and it wasn't. Zimmerman identifies as a Hispanic....

Gee, I didn't know that people other than whites couldn't be racist. So just to make sure that I've got this right, if Zimmerman (sounds German to me) was white it could have been conceived as a racist act but as be thought himself Hispanic, it wasn't. Have I got that right?

I used to work with this Spanish guy and he didn't like Asians. Apparently that's not racism. I never knew...

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

If by "Christians" you mean those who earnestly believe in Jesus Christ. That is certainly the ideal.

If by "Christians" you mean whatever it is that is the current religion de l’époque, well that's obviously just bloviating bluster.

This whole dichotomy between my individual responsibility toward my neighbor, and my public responsibility toward my neighbor isn't Christian.

I'm a Christian when I put on my pants in the morning.
I'm a Christian when I go bowling in the afternoon.
I'm a Christian when I go to church on Sunday.
And I'm a Christian when I pay my taxes and vote as a citizen.

As a Christian I want my neighbor to not just survive, but to thrive. THAT is Christianity.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟290,975.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
In additional to the 4 homes she already has, she's now looking at a 5th, in the Bahamas.
Marxism at it's finest!
"These properties span the country, three being in California, and one in Conyers, Georgia. Cullers has also been looking at real estate in an exclusive enclave in the Bahamas.

The information was obtained using publicly accessible sources, such as Lexis/Nexis, property assessment databases in Los Angeles, property databases in the Bahamas, and property databases in Gwinnett County, Georgia. We also requested all filings with permitting authorities in the locations as well as the Federal Aviation Administration.

NLPC Chairman Peter Flaherty stated, “This voice of the underprivileged seems to be doing pretty well.”
Black Lives Matter Founder Patrisse Cullors Owns Expensive Real Estate

BLM supporters won't be satisfied till she has ten homes.

Upvote 0