W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wouldn't buy the gospel mate...I was saved through the witness of a gospel magazine....somebody paid for it, you can't broadcast the gospel on telly for nothing can you?

Even Christian Forums take donations.

Who cares what you think, if I see souls being saved I will gladly take part in that, and God will bless me.

He always has....
I know it takes money to spread the gospel on TV. Im saying these preachers take millions from their flock for their own personal wealth. They are not using it to preach but instead to buy mansions. Kenneth Copeland has a 7 million dollar mansion complete with his own airport and the fastest jet money can buy. He has about 50 million in personal wealth and he lives the lifestyle of the rich and famous while 3 million children die from malnutrition each year. The prosperity gospel is a sham.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Beloved I willest above all things that thou mayest be in health and prosper, even as thy soul prospereth.

Receive God's word, rejoice in it....
Yes, God wants us to have a 7 million dollar mansion while kids die of malnutrition. Yes thats Gods prosperity according to you.

Upvote 0

Billy Evmur

Brother
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2018
London
Visit site
✟83,771.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know it takes money to spread the gospel on TV. Im saying these preachers take millions from their flock for their own personal wealth. They are not using it to preach but instead to buy mansions. Kenneth Copeland has a 7 million dollar mansion complete with his own airport and the fastest jet money can buy. He has about 50 million in personal wealth and he lives the lifestyle of the rich and famous while 3 million children die from malnutrition each year. The prosperity gospel is a sham.

My eyes are upon Jesus [as yours should be]

"Give and it shall be given you again, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over shall men give into your bosom. For with the measure ye mete shall it be meted unto you again"

That my friend is overflowing prosperity. And Paul teaches the same gospel.

The poverty gospel is a crooked message.... India is and will still more responding to the prosperity gospel, same as Africa has.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My eyes are upon Jesus [as yours should be]

"Give and it shall be given you again, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over shall men give into your bosom. For with the measure ye mete shall it be meted unto you again"

That my friend is overflowing prosperity. And Paul teaches the same gospel.

The poverty gospel is a crooked message.... India is and will still more responding to the prosperity gospel, same as Africa has.
No, paul teaches that we must be content whether hungry or full. About that luke scripture you just posted, if you compare it to Matthews Gospel you will see that Jesus is talking about how we judge others. Its not about money.

Matthew 7:7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Upvote 0

Billy Evmur

Brother
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2018
London
Visit site
✟83,771.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, God wants us to have a 7 million dollar mansion while kids die of malnutrition. Yes thats Gods prosperity according to you.

You can't help the poor by being poor. The prosperity gospel is lifting the curse of poverty off from Africa, India and China. These are now called the emerging economies.

You still want to ship them old clothes and bicycles.

Look at those African nations that still reject the gospel, they are still dragging in the dirt.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You can't help the poor by being poor. The prosperity gospel is lifting the curse of poverty off from Africa, India and China. These are now called the emerging economies.

You still want to ship them old clothes and bicycles.

Look at those African nations that still reject the gospel, they are still dragging in the dirt.
Children are dying from malnutrition, 3 million each year, while these rich preachers live in excess.. You are saying i can help these children by buying a 7 million dollar mansion?

Upvote 0

Billy Evmur

Brother
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2018
London
Visit site
✟83,771.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, paul teaches that we must be content whether hungry or full. About that luke scripture you just posted, if you compare it to Matthews Gospel you will see that Jesus is talking about how we judge others. Its not about money.

Matthew 7:7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

How can judgement be pressed down, shaken together and running over...put into your bosom.

I have been hungry MANY times and was always content...when I am full I am content, it is all about relationship with God.

Paul's teaching on giving is "He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly and he who sows bounteously will also reap bounteously" same as Jesus taught. This is good news to the poor.

And I'll tell ya something, it is poor folks who give.

Upvote 0

Billy Evmur

Brother
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2018
London
Visit site
✟83,771.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Children are dying from malnutrition, 3 million each year, while these rich preachers live in excess.. You are saying i can help these children by buying a 7 million dollar mansion?

Get the good news to them, they are mostly in Muslim countries, the Christian countries who have had the prosperity gospel are beginning to prosper.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Get the good news to them, they are mostly in Muslim countries, the Christian countries who have had the prosperity gospel are beginning to prosper.
So? Whats it matter where they are from? They are dying every day while rich preachers are living in luxury. You tell me its their fault? What will the Lord say when we stand before Him? He will say i never knew you, you didnt feed me when i was hungry.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How can judgement be pressed down, shaken together and running over...put into your bosom.

I have been hungry MANY times and was always content...when I am full I am content, it is all about relationship with God.

Paul's teaching on giving is "He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly and he who sows bounteously will also reap bounteously" same as Jesus taught. This is good news to the poor.

Its right there, clearly proclaimed by the Lord Himself!.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Yes but He never prommised that we would reap money. Have you ever heard of spiritual blessings instead of carnal? Also, if we prosper its so we can help the poor, not let them die of malnutrition while i live in a multi million dollar mansion!

Upvote 0

Billy Evmur

Brother
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2018
London
Visit site
✟83,771.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So? Whats it matter where they are from? They are dying every day while rich preachers are living in luxury. You tell me its their fault? What will the Lord say when we stand before Him? He will say i never knew you, you didnt feed me when i was hungry.

They are dying because they do not know the God of prosperity...YOU won't tell them. You won't go over there and chase that poverty devil out from their countries...so why would God send you?

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They are dying because they do not know the God of prosperity...YOU won't tell them. You won't go over there and chase that poverty devil out from their countries...so why would God send you?
So you have no problem with preachers having 50 million dollars and a huge mansion while kids die of malnutrition? Thats sound doctrine to you? Thats faith? Thats love?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Billy Evmur

Brother
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2018
London
Visit site
✟83,771.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes but He never prommised that we would reap money. Have you ever heard of spiritual blessings instead of carnal? Also, if we prosper its so we can help the poor, not let them die of malnutrition while i live in a multi million dollar mansion!

You live in multi million dollar America...Wherever there is gospel there is prosperity

How are YOU helping those poor folks? you telling them that poor is holy and will keep them humble? for that is the evangelical/Catholic wisdom.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You live in multi million dollar America...Wherever there is gospel there is prosperity

How are YOU helping those poor folks? you telling them that poor is holy and will keep them humble? for that is the evangelical/Catholic wisdom.
I sure aint going to tell them they are poor because they dont follopw Jesus, all the while sitting in my huge mansion letting them die.

God rains down on the just and the unjust alike. Wealth is not an indication of spirituality

Upvote 0

Billy Evmur

Brother
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2018
London
Visit site
✟83,771.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is not my job to stick up for preachers, it is my job to stick up for the gospel.

"The thief cometh only to steal and to kill and to destroy you, But Jesus has come that you might have life and that you might have it more abundantly"

why should anyone be grieved at someone else's abundance?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.