Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He could be the false prophet. Time will tell.

The 7 years of Daniel 9:27 comes after Gog/Magog. The covenant to be confirmed will not be a peace treaty, but the confirming of the Mt. Sinai covenant for the 7 year cycle that Moses required in Deuteronomy 31:9-13.

And how is the covenant to be confirmed, according to those verses? By having the law read to nation of Israel, from the place of God's choosing. Which that place is considered by Jews as presently the temple mount.

The Yanuka could be the false prophet, who anoints the prince who shall come as the king of Israel, making that person the Antichrist. And in the presence of the Antichrist, recites the torah - which he is already being claimed to know by memory word for word.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Jews (Judaism) believe that the messiah will fight the battles of God in defending Israel. I don't see the Yanuka doing that, as it appears that the Yanuka is more of a religious figure. I am keeping my eye on Zelenski, who would be someone more likely to be engaged in battles.
I believe in a coming false messianic age and at the last 7 years of this era will come the final antichrist and false prophet who come to punish those ,living in peace and safety, for the crimes committed in the name of the law during this era so called the kingdom of heaven on earth

During the false messianic age as describe in Matthew 24 the temple is most likely built and the false messiahs come as well as high priest and the going forth of Judaism over all the nations. There will most likely be a king in Jerusalem and the 10 tribes of Israel will form in time but as it says in Matthew , the end is not yet ….

I think the Yanuka has the potential to become the first king of Jerusalem in time And the false messianic age will begin with his throne … will see

Upvote 0