Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree he is someone to watch. But I don't think he's the antichrist but could very well be the false prophet.

thanks for your reply.. I also agree he is not the final antichrist ..I don’t believe he’s the false prophet either …

I don’t believe he is perceived as a prophet ..isn’t a prophet one that hears the audible voice of god? And to become a “false prophet” he says ‘thus says the lord’ and actually hears nothing but is in fact deceiving his followers

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,751.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Keep an eye out for the man they call the Yanuka in Israel .. looks like he , along with the Jews behind him are about to shake the religious world up imo

thoughts?
Hey brother.:wave: Do you have a link?

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Keep an eye out for the man they call the Yanuka in Israel .. looks like he , along with the Jews behind him are about to shake the religious world up imo

thoughts?
Jesus Christ of Nazareth already shook the world. This too will pass into darkness.
Blessings

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
thanks for your reply.. I also agree he is not the final antichrist ..I don’t believe he’s the false prophet either …

I don’t believe he is perceived as a prophet ..isn’t a prophet one that hears the audible voice of god? And to become a “false prophet” he says ‘thus says the lord’ and actually hears nothing but is in fact deceiving his followers
The FP is described this way:

"And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations."

Satan gives the FP power and authority. This is not a prophet as seen in the OT. This is a human groomed by Satan for this very task.

"And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

Satan has all the power because he gave it to the FP. Satan causes people to worship his FP. Together they build an image which is brought to life. This is Satan's Adam. This is the beast that will "change the world" so to speak. More like control out of fear.

Upvote 0

BillCody

Jun 25, 2022
Charlotte
✟53,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

"And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations."

Satan gives the FP power and authority. This is not a prophet as seen in the OT. This is a human groomed by Satan for this very task.

"And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

Satan has all the power because he gave it to the FP. Satan causes people to worship his FP. Together they build an image which is brought to life. This is Satan's Adam. This is the beast that will "change the world" so to speak. More like control out of fear.

Here is the whole chapter of Revelation 13
The first half is the antichrist verses 1-10
The second half is the false prophet 11-17

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In my understanding the first beast is the kingdom of the final antichrist who will win over the future 10 horns (10 tribes of Israel ) for 31/2 years. The 10 horns have 10 crowns implying they are 10 future kingdoms during the false messianic age

the false messianic age which is to come under many false messiahs and false prophets who are yet to materialize throughout the coming years to which purpose is to establish the temple to create a heavenly kingdom on earth ,peace on earth, gods rule over the nations

the second beast will be the final kingdom (the little horn) of the antichrist who with the false prophet of Judah will exalted him in Judea . The Fp will say the first beast is God in the flesh ,Emmanuel, the creator ,the true king of all Israel. This will last 3 1/2 years. He is the foretold son of perdition and man of sin

This final kingdom is the attempt to unite Judah and Israel under a false god and false prophet but these acts will usher in the wrath of god

the end of the age or end of the world is the end of human government and the beginning of a divine government on earth with Jesus sitting upon the house of David
(Who is a divine being and returns in a divine manner) and the kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of
God and his messiah

when the AOD which is a golem in the temple is erected and comes to life it will cause all to worship the first beast as God or be killed ….it seems to me that the mark concept and command to take the mark actually comes from the mouth of the golem and originates from it

we only know of the mark cause it was foretold in this way

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

this description is of the AC not FP

the first beast is AC kingdom the second beast is the AC and FP working together to establish the final kingdom

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Since we are all just speculating, here is my 2 cents--I certainly am not dogmatic about any of this. The 1st Beast is both the Antichrist Kingdom and the Antichrist. The 2nd Beast is the False Prophet.

In the book of Daniel, ch. 7, there is only one Beast at the end of the age--the 4th Beast. But here, strangely, we find a 2nd Beast at the end of the age. Later in the book of Revelation they are specifically identified as the Beast and the False Prophet,. two distinct individuals who are thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Much of the symbolism of the 1st Beast is derived directly from Dan 7, the 4th Beast who has 10 Kings with the Little Horn. The L.H. defeats 3 of the 10 Kings, reducing them, I imagine, to 7 Kings. And so, we read that the 1st Beast in Revelation has 7 Heads and 10 Horns, ie 7 Kings and 10 Nations.

In Rev 17 we read of the Great Harlot, which I believe can only be Rome. She rides upon this Beast, which was the 4th Kingdom--the Roman Empire. So, the Great City, the City of Rome, rides upon the back of the Beast, the Roman Empire. Even moreso, the 2nd Beast of Revelation has 2 Horns, indicating she rides upon the 2 branches of the Roman Empire, East and West.

It's interesting that the 2nd Beast appears as a Lamb, but speaks as a Dragon. The Roman Empire was Christianized around the time of Theodosius, but has now had a Renaissance and an Enlightenment, returning to Paganism. Thus, it looks like a Lamb/Christianity, but speaks like a Dragon/Paganism.

We are also told the 1st Beast appeared to have had one of its 7 heads killed. The Roman Empire was the initial Head of the final Beast Kingdom, but its Pagan stage ended when it was Christianized. This was a fatal wound.

But John sees it as arising again, or coming back to life. The Pagan Image of the old Roman Empire is given new life, and is able to require Europe to worship it instead of Christ. Its military power, ie the ability to call down fire from heaven, convinces people to embrace this "heavenly power."

Though this is purely speculation, there's a lot of historical truth in this. Beware of the conversion from Christian European Civilization to Modern Pagan European Civilization. It is happening presently.

Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
this description is of the AC not FP

the first beast is AC kingdom the second beast is the AC and FP working together to establish the final kingdom
There is only one human, the FP. The beast cast into the LOF is not human. You have to have 4 beings then, Satan, an AC, the FP, and the beast. What happened to the AC in this verse?

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

Only 3 mentioned here, not 4. The only being with power and handing out power is Satan in Revelation 13, but you are adding a person, by not calling the beast with 2 horns who spoke as a dragon, Satan. The individual, after all come out of the sea, is the human, FP. Coming out of the sea is symbolic of humanity. The first beast is describing a new set of kingdoms/nations and their leadership after the turmoil of the Seals, Trumpets, and Thunders. The majority of humanity has left the earth to either eternal life or eternal damnation. The final harvest up to this point in the book. This image that is built is the beast, and is given life to show Satan's power, and will control humanity by force. 3 beasts are mentioned in Revelation 13, the FP, Satan, and the image. The FP comes out of humanity. Satan comes out of the pit. The beast comes as a result of the image built by Satan and the FP. It has human form in the image of the FP. Revelation 13 explains those 3 in Revelation 16 at the 6th Vial. But John never calls the image human, but always a beast. The FP is the only human, the only one who can come out of the "sea" of humanity. Some people claim a human comes out of the pit, or earth/land represents Israel, but the only one coming out of the pit is Satan. Same as with Revelation 11:7

"And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them."

Satan is the one allowed to kill the 2 witnesses. Then the 42 months are over, and the 7 vials are poured out. Satan is stripped of all power and authority at Armageddon, and bound for 1,000 years.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since we are all just speculating, here is my 2 cents--I certainly am not dogmatic about any of this. The 1st Beast is both the Antichrist Kingdom and the Antichrist.
agree

The 2nd Beast is the False Prophet.
it’s a final kingdom consisting of both the AC and FP
it is describe as 2 horns like a lamb (Jesus) refers to the 2 kingdoms of Israel united

In the book of Daniel, ch. 7, there is only one Beast at the end of the age--the 4th Beast.
yes this is the final kingdom of the AC and FP

But here, strangely, we find a 2nd Beast at the end of the age.
not strange when u understand that it’s describing the final kingdom which is the final kingdom of ac

Later in the book of Revelation they are specifically identified as the Beast and the False Prophet,. two distinct individuals who are thrown into the Lake of Fire.
Yes the first beast who will be worshipped as god ie AC and FP …2 men

Much of the symbolism of the 1st Beast is derived directly from Dan 7, the 4th Beast who has 10 Kings with the Little Horn. The L.H. defeats 3 of the 10 Kings, reducing them, I imagine, to 7 Kings. And so, we read that the 1st Beast in Revelation has 7 Heads and 10 Horns, ie 7 Kings and 10 Nations.

Interesting take bro..imo..the 7 heads are the time of the gentiles throughout history
5 fallen, one was, one is to come (10 horns) the LH is the 8th kingdom to come

the 10 horn have crowns implying 10 kingdoms …he conquered the 3 and the rest submit to AC authority and this becomes the first beast kingdom

the 8th kingdom is the final kingdom

In Rev 17 we read of the Great Harlot, which I believe can only be Rome. She rides upon this Beast, which was the 4th Kingdom--the Roman Empire. So, the Great City, the City of Rome, rides upon the back of the Beast, the Roman Empire. Even moreso, the 2nd Beast of Revelation has 2 Horns, indicating she rides upon the 2 branches of the Roman Empire, East and West.

babylon will be rebuilt in the future Zech 5

It's interesting that the 2nd Beast appears as a Lamb, but speaks as a Dragon. The Roman Empire was Christianized around the time of Theodosius, but has now had a Renaissance and an Enlightenment, returning to Paganism. Thus, it looks like a Lamb/Christianity, but speaks like a Dragon/Paganism.

mystery Babylon comes out of Babylon which is prophecied to be rebuilt zech 5

We are also told the 1st Beast appeared to have had one of its 7 heads killed. The Roman Empire was the initial Head of the final Beast Kingdom, but its Pagan stage ended when it was Christianized. This was a fatal wound.

But John sees it as arising again, or coming back to life. The Pagan Image of the old Roman Empire is given new life, and is able to require Europe to worship it instead of Christ. Its military power, ie the ability to call down fire from heaven, convinces people to embrace this "heavenly power."

Though this is purely speculation, there's a lot of historical truth in this. Beware of the conversion from Christian European Civilization to Modern Pagan European Civilization. It is happening presently.

ok thanks but.. concerning the 7 heads
5 fallen Egypt Assyria Babylon medo/Persia
Greece

one was in johns time Rome

One is to come 10 horns (gentile who believe they are the 10 lost tribes of Israel established over time during the false messianic age)

the ac with the false prophet unifying both houses of Israel is the 8th and goes into perdition

how is the 8th kingdom revived from one of the previous heads that once existed? The Dakes annotated ref Bible makes a strong case for a revision of the Grecian empire

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is only one human, the FP. The beast cast into the LOF is not human. You have to have 4 beings then, Satan, an AC, the FP, and the beast. What happened to the AC in this verse?

There are 4 players in the last age of human government
2 humans and 2 angelic beings
1) the AC who claims to be YHWH
2)The false prophet (Elijah type)who points all to worship the AC
1) satan the dragon who will be cast down to earth during the announcement of the 3rd woe
2) angelic being from the bottomless pit named abbadon/Apollyon who once was upon the earth who will help the AC rise to power

the AC and beast from bottomless pit are one in purpose and this fallen angel once help one of the heads in the past that has fallen and this kingdom will be revived again

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

Only 3 mentioned here, not 4.

yes but satan is not bound he accused the brethren day and night and will be cast down to the earth this has not yet happened this is the 3rd woe

the beast out of the pit is abbadon/Apollyon not satan

The only being with power and handing out power is Satan in Revelation 13, but you are adding a person, by not calling the beast with 2 horns who spoke as a dragon, Satan.

Because it’s not satan
The beast in prophetic language is a kingdom consisting of individuals and angelic fallen creatures

And horns can also represent kingdoms and in this case, the 2 horns like a lamb ,are implying 2 kingdoms of Israel united , for it is true messiah who will unite the 2 branches into one …the one and only lamb of god … yet this kingdom is a copycat

The individual, after all come out of the sea, is the human, FP. Coming out of the sea is symbolic of humanity.
yes agree

The first beast is describing a new set of kingdoms/nations and their leadership after the turmoil of the Seals, Trumpets, and Thunders.
the first beast appears in the first seal white rider conquest over the 10 kingdoms of Israel

The majority of humanity has left the earth to either eternal life or eternal damnation.

No escaping this at this time unless your the 144000 of the tribe of Israel sealed

The final harvest up to this point in the book.

This takes place when messiah comes to separate the Jews from non Jews.. the true saints from the false ones.. the tares and the wheats … the false Jews are gathered up first to judgement
… the true saints that remain “the remnant” shall be saved and gathered out of exile

This image that is built is the beast, and is given life to show Satan's power, and will control humanity by force.

It’s an idol a golem that comes to live when the word emit is place on its forehead or something like that .. this is the abomination of desolation

3 beasts are mentioned in Revelation 13, the FP, Satan, and the image.
I don’t see it that way
One human claiming to be god and one is his prophet… the dragon is satan and there is a beast out of the pit named abaddon who helps the ac rise to power only 2 beast kingdoms are yet to come which are the 7th and the 8th kingdoms of the time of the gentiles

The FP comes out of humanity.
yes

Satan comes out of the pit.
no satan is the prince and power of the air not in a pit who accuses us before god

The beast comes as a result of the image built by Satan and the FP. It has human form in the image of the FP. Revelation 13 explains those 3 in Revelation 16 at the 6th Vial. But John never calls the image human, but always a beast. The FP is the only human, the only one who can come out of the "sea" of humanity. Some people claim a human comes out of the pit, or earth/land represents Israel, but the only one coming out of the pit is Satan. Same as with Revelation 11:7
I read and see that the FP is the prophet of him who wishes to be worship as god and the idol is the AOD . this in its entirety is the last beast kingdom

"And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them."

Satan is the one allowed to kill the 2 witnesses. Then the 42 months are over, and the 7 vials are poured out. Satan is stripped of all power and authority at Armageddon, and bound for 1,000 years.
it is abbadon who helps the AC kill then but they are resurrected up to heaven

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

thoughts?
Antichrist du jour. They come and go.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I doubt that
You haven't been paying attention then. We have endless AC floated here. SaddamHussein (dead), Javier Solana (no longer in a position of power), Barak Obama (still around, but fell off the radar, Maitreya (didn't exist), Donald Trump (still in play), Pope Francis (still in play), KIng Charles (still in play), Whoever is Pope at any given time (ongoing), Aleister Crowley (dead), Moon Sun-Myung (dead), ad infinitum. As I said, ACs come and go. Your Yanuka wll get his 15 minutes, and then he'll be forgotten.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

thoughts?

He came around last year to a lot of fanfare and a lot of people jumped the gun and thought he was going to be proclaimed Messiah or something.

only time will tell if they raise him up as their Messiah but the attributing Miracles to him definitely brought back interest in the guy recently.

Even if he is proclaimed Messiah, the thing to remember is that Jesus said there would be MULTIPLE false messiahs and false prophets. That doesn't make them the Antichrist that is in Revelation, rather the thing that would make anyone Antichrist is when they set up the abomination of desolation.

So we won't know for sure anyone for awhile, so keep your eyes open basically.

Matthew 24
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

and
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

and
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So there can be more than one false Christ, in fact Jesus says more than 1, and in fact, multiple waves of them it seems.

the first wave, is the people who come in Jesus' name, claiming to be Him specifically, people like David Koresh. These false Christs did not deny Jesus was the Christ, they just claimed to be that Jesus. We've seen those, is that what Jesus meant?
Maybe.

the next wave is just false prophets, they don't claim to be the Christ, but just false prophets claiming to speak for God. Of course we get a lot of those. Is that what Jesus meant?
Maybe.

Then finally, after the abomination of desolation, where we have a definite, distinct Antichrist, Jesus says there will still be multiple false Christs and false prophets. These don't claim to come in Jesus' name, it could be that they come in their own name (and Jesus warns that Israel will accept one of these)

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Even if he is proclaimed Messiah, the thing to remember is that Jesus said there would be MULTIPLE false messiahs and false prophets. That doesn't make them the Antichrist that is in Revelation, rather the thing that would make anyone Antichrist is when they set up the abomination of desolation.

Yes, Jesus told his disciples to watch out for false Christs and false prophets. In his time these were likely Jewish leaders who thought they could circumvent Roman judgment and bring in the Messianic Kingdom via the Law of Moses. Jesus said it would all take place within his own generation.

But apart from Israel's experience we have this same experience in former Christian countries. There are false Christs and false prophets who would lead us to believe they have the key to "climate control" and "world peace," through toleration of all religions--just not conservative Christianity!

Incidentally, I don't agree that the Abomination of Desolation has anything to do with Antichrist. That was the Roman Army Jesus told his Disciples to watch out for. They were bringing judgment to Israel, but Jesus told his Disciples this judgment was not for them--they could escape if they obeyed him and kept watch. In the time of the approach of this abominable pagan Army they could flee to the hills and escape, to bring testimony to Christianity elsewhere.

Upvote 0