Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
can-i-copy-your-homework-yeah-just-change-it-up-27334993.png
f2a.jpg
punchanazi1.jpg
1jq44g.jpg
hahaha. Those sound right out of Trump playbook.

Remember when Trump was telling his supporters to beat up anyone who said they don't like Trump?

So very nice projection technique!

• Agree
Reactions: Ringo84
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Only the fascists on the left think that every protester against
taking down Confederate memorials were Nazis, KKK or racists.
There were many more protesting in other areas who weren't
there to fight or cause destruction of property than those who
came just for that reason.
I understand you want to defend "your" man. It was same with Trump supporters who made so many excuses when Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women by grabbing their genitals. It was same when Trump ran conman game of Trump "University" to take money from desperate marks and leave them deep in debt. Always excuses for most disgusting behavior imaginable by a POTUS, I understand that.

But it was very clear that Trump was defending Nazis and KKK. That is why so many on so many Presidential councils and committees quit. Many who quit said as much.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't know if there was a day in the last months where I've visited the political and Yonny didn't make a post claiming that President Trump defended the Nazis and the KKK.

He's clearly very busy making that same claim ad naseum, forever. Can you blame him for not having time to actually read any of the president's remarks?
You are the one who will not read. I do not blame you. "your" man defended Nazis and KKK and you want to make excuses. Was same when nearly all Trump supporters were making excuses for Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women by grabbing their genitals. Was same when Trump supporters were making excuses for Trump for running conman game of Trump "University" which conned desperate marks out of their savings and left many deep in debt.

So now you make excuses for Trump defending Nazis and KKK by denying it happened. Sorry, he is on tape saying some Nazis and KKK are "very fine people". This is why so many on so many presidential councils and committees quit. Many said as much. Maybe you not understand plain English, but many leaders in your country in both business and arts understood exactly what Trump said and said so.

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No need to even respond to that. Defending Nazis by whining about "virtue signaling" is defeating yourself. You're more worried about people trying to stop neo-Nazism from growing in this country than the racist beliefs of the Nazis themselves. Pathetic isn't even the word for it.
Ringo

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
hahaha. Those sound right out of Trump playbook.

Remember when Trump was telling his supporters to beat up anyone who said they don't like Trump?

So very nice projection technique!

Look who's talking! When it's pointed out what Antifa advocates, you automatically go back to your, "Remember when Trump..." statements. Typical.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
No need to even respond to that. Defending Nazis by whining about "virtue signaling" is defeating yourself. You're more worried about people trying to stop neo-Nazism from growing in this country than the racist beliefs of the Nazis themselves. Pathetic isn't even the word for it.
Ringo

If you think that Antifa cares anything about Nazis
other than as a slogan to be against, then you are
badly brainwashed. Antifa is against anyone who
does not agree with them 100%.

I would bet that if you went to talk to some at any
'rally' they hold (fat chance), they would find some
reason to call you a Nazi, too.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would bet that if you went to talk to some at any
'rally' they hold (fat chance), they would find some
reason to call you a Nazi, too.

Every "anti" group needs a cause to be against or they would have nothing to riot over.

Reactions: pat34lee
Upvote 0