The physical descendants of the ancient nation of Israel.

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There is no identifiable physical descendants of ancient Israel.
The people who claim that, have no proof of it. Most who do try to trace their genealogy, go back to the Turkish Kazar tribe, who mass converted to Judaism in the 13th century.

My recently posted thread: 'Let me remind you', about Paul's teaching in 1 Corinthians 1-33, makes it clear that only the faithful Christians are the People of God.
Paul tells us that the guiding light for ancient Israel was Jesus and He is our Light today, for all the Christian peoples; from every tribe, race, nation and language.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Who do you think is claiming their Judaism, of those in our land or those who live in the land of Israel? Even if there are any of them not directly descended from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, do you really think those ones are not real Jews and are faking it? Judaism was something that people really converted to, and those ones took the same beliefs and practices, and were accepted just as much as Jews, and the promises to those of Israel are just as true. I would not think those promises apply to those who do not observe the commandments.

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟806,567.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Who do you think is claiming their Judaism, of those in our land or those who live in the land of Israel? Even if there are any of them not directly descended from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, do you really think those ones are not real Jews and are faking it? Judaism was something that people really converted to, and those ones took the same beliefs and practices, and were accepted just as much as Jews, and the promises to those of Israel are just as true. I would not think those promises apply to those who do not observe the commandments.

There is no "Judaism".

It is babylonian talmudism.

Jews believe that the talmud overrules Holy Scripture.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Sure; It is possible for me or anyone to convert to Judaism, we would become Jews.
This shows what a joke it is to promote the Jewish State of Israel as still the Chosen people of God and the inheritors of His Promises.
Israelis do not observe the Commandments of Jesus. Love thy neighbor?

The New Testament is all about how God accepts those who have the faith that Abraham displayed. We Christians are those people and we are God's light to the nations and His witnesses. Isaiah 49:3-8, Matthew 5:14-16 and Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27

• Agree
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
jgr said:
There is no "Judaism".

It is babylonian talmudism.

By Jews.

Jews believe that the talmud overrules Holy Scripture.

It does not mean they believe rightly. Judaism, apart from Messianic Judaism, is mistaken.

keras said:
Sure; It is possible for me or anyone to convert to Judaism, we would become Jews.
This shows what a joke it is to promote the Jewish State of Israel as still the Chosen people of God and the inheritors of His Promises.
Israelis do not observe the Commandments of Jesus. Love thy neighbor?

The New Testament is all about how God accepts those who have the faith that Abraham displayed. We Christians are those people and we are God's light to the nations and His witnesses. Isaiah 49:3-8, Matthew 5:14-16 and Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27

Do you love your neighbor? Really? I would find no exception to that? I think there is hypocrisy in judging others. All are fallen and commit sins, all need to come to repentance. Christians overall are not showing better obedience to commandments from God either. Thankfully God shows grace and the way of redemption.

Yes, anyone, including you, could convert and be joined among the people of Israel. If it is really with observing the Jewish practices with the commandments from God, anyone including you would be counted among those for whom the promises are meant. It is not needed though. We who really are believers are grafted in, and there really is God's grace for us. This is not our home, there is a greater home waiting for us, beyond.

Obedience that Abraham had? I don't think so. We know more of the commandments from God than Abraham did, we can even read things showing God's will. But we are all observing those things? I see it is very much otherwise.

Yahweh God loves the people of Israel, endlessly. Jeremiah 31.

We are still not observing God's will at all, generally, with destructiveness to this earth from our involvement without regard. Revelation 11:18. God really hates that.

Earth's sixth mass extinction has begun according to scientists

https://phys.org/news/2022-01-humans-climate-quickly.amp

Mystery Babylon, full of exploiting everything with destructiveness from that and idolatry with the materialism throughout that, will collapse, on its own, and God won't save it, and no one or no thing otherwise will either. Revelation 18. Its characteristics shown correspond to all cities through their history. No one city is getting all the attention with this. All modern civilization is coming to great crises that there is not stability for it to go through, and there is doom to it. Believers are not supposed to be in Mystery Babylon, they still have to be told to get out. It is better though not to wait until it is the latest to do that, when they can leave it and live independently on land growing all that they might for what they would need already, without all that exploitation that is destructive in this earth.

Upvote 0