The Numbers of the Christian tribes of Israel.

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said "You who have followed me shall sit on twelve thones in the regeneration." Matt.19;28 Who followed Jesus as collective nations? It was the European Nations and their collonies.

Paul teaches us that we Europeans/Gentiles are as "grafted branches" onto the root of ancient Israel." Rm.11;17 Our new second covenant Christian faith is an improvement and an advance upon the Old Covanant of Moses. Moses taught "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. But Jesus came and added "Mercy and Compassion" the the old strict law of justice. He advanced it. This is because this is how God wants us to become, like him, as his sons.

The twelve tribes of Israel became, as Jesus's followers, grafted branches of twelve Christian Cultures. They developed during the "times of the Gentiles." They have numbers and colors. www.christianidentityrevealed2012.com

ChapterTen%20(15).jpg

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
There is not Scriptural support for Christians being grat into Israel. Romans 11 states the Christian is graft into Jesus Christ the Root. Even Jews must be graft into this Root to possess salvation. There is no Jew or Gentile in Jesus Christ in Whom the Christian lives and resides.

bugkiller

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There is not Scriptural support for Christians being grat into Israel. Romans 11 states the Christian is graft into Jesus Christ the Root. Even Jews must be graft into this Root to possess salvation. There is no Jew or Gentile in Jesus Christ in Whom the Christian lives and resides.

bugkiller

ChapterNine%20(5).jpg

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
JWho followed Jesus as collective nations? It was the European Nations and their collonies.
So?

Paul teaches us that we Europeans/Gentiles are as "grafted branches" onto the root of ancient Israel."
Baloney. First, he says nothing at all about Europeans. Secondly, the root isn't Israel, it's Christ; Israel is the branches that were broken off. Plus you stuck quote marks around something as if it were what Paul had said, when in fact only you said it. Very bad form.

"Christian Identity" is claptrap. Especially so to me, being that the staunchest Christians I know are emphatically not of European descent.

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So?

Baloney. First, he says nothing at all about Europeans. Secondly, the root isn't Israel, it's Christ; Israel is the branches that were broken off. Plus you stuck quote marks around something as if it were what Paul had said, when in fact only you said it. Very bad form.

"Christian Identity" is claptrap. Especially so to me, being that the staunchest Christians I know are emphatically not of European descent.

Israel and Judah are God's two trees. Jesus isn't the tree. He is the branch or vine. Israel is one of the trees and Judah is another. Look at these verses.

ChapterNine%20(2).jpg

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is this some kind of White Supremacy schtick?

This is about the Second Covenant Christian Millennium which is described in Rev.20;4,6, Hos.6;2 and Matt.19;28

Just as the Old Mosaic Covanant had their promised land, so too are the Christian countries today entering theirs.

ChapterTen%20(1).jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Jesus said "You who have followed me shall sit on twelve thones in the regeneration." Matt.19;28
Who followed Jesus as collective nations? It was the European Nations and their collonies.
Ya think Jesus was referring to Daniel 7:9 :idea:

Daniel 7:9 " I watched till thrones were put in place, And the Ancient of Days was seated; His garment [was] white as snow, And the hair of His head [was] like pure wool. His throne [was] a fiery flame, Its wheels a burning fire;

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them and judgment was given to them, and the souls of those who have been beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God,
and who did not bow before the beast, nor his image, and did not receive the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand, and they did live and reign with Christ the thousand years;

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Reactions: MoreCoffee
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yep. White folks is the Chosen of God. I guess that makes me Half Chosen.

If your figurings are based on race then thats your conclusion.

When the tribes of Israel crossed the Jordan River and decided to follow the Mosaic Covenant as a nation then they lived in the promised land.

When the European nations decided to become Christian nations by following Christ's teachings and adopting them into their governmental institutions then they would also have a millennium in a promised land for Christians. Heb.4;4-7

This isn't about race, it's about nations following Christ as nations, collectively. Jesus Christ said"

"Ye who have followed me will sit upon twelve thrones in the reserrection." Matt.19;28

These statements are not about individuals, they are about collective political nations. They are based on which laws and ways of living a nation will choose collectively and enfore with their national laws. Therefore when the ancient tribes of Israel crossed the Jordan River they expelled all other types of govenments and enforced only the eye for an eye law of Moses there. Thus they had justice and security in their nation of Israel for a time.

When Jesus's followers asked him "Wilt thou at this time restore the kingdom to Israel" they were asking a political question and not speaking of individual salvation. Jesus aswered that he would not tell them when it would occure.

In Rev.21;24 it says "And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it."

This is all about the political course of nations on this earth during the last millennium of Civilization. We are now in the 40 years of temptation before the millennium begins in Europe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
dana b said:
If your figurings are based on race then thats your conclusion.

When the tribes of Israel crossed the Jordan River and decided to follow the Mosaic Covenant as a nation then they lived in the promised land.

When the European nations decided to become Christian nations by following Christ's teachings and adopting them into their governmental institutions then they would also have a millennium in a promised land for Christians. Heb.4;4-7

This isn't about race, it's about nations following Christ as nations, collectively. Jesus Christ said"

"Ye who have followed me will sit upon twelve thrones in the reserrection." Matt.19;28

These statements are not about individuals, they are about collective political nations. They are based on which laws and ways of living a nation will choose collectively and enfore with their national laws. Therefore when the ancient tribes of Israel crossed the Jordan River they expelled all other types of govenments and enforced only the eye for an eye law of Moses there. Thus they had justice and security in their nation of Israel for a time.

When Jesus's followers asked him "Wilt thou at this time restore the kingdom to Israel" they were asking a political question and not speaking of individual salvation. Jesus aswered that he would not tell them when it would occure.

In Rev.21;24 it says "And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it."

This is all about the political course of nations on this earth during the last millennium of Civilization. We are now in the 40 years of temptation before the millennium begins in Europe.

When I first saw the nonsense you were spewing I thought it was the old british isrealism armstrong style.
However I see your nonsense is somthing I haven't seen before. What cult do you belong to id like to check it out and dipel any notion that it is true. If you are gonna follow God pick up your bible read and understand it don't let someone pump your head full of nonsense. A similar line of thinking led to the third reich its dangerous nonsense. If you pm me ill disprove all you have to say point by point. Of cousre you wont cause you are looking for converts not to become one.

Upvote 0