✟6,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ohh-

I didn't say "all of congress" are involved. But it is a government issue as there was a meeting several months ago with Mr. Fox, the Prime Minister of Canada, and Rumsfield among several people.

If government officials are interested and get involved, one can't say the government isn't involved at all. All of congress doesn't have to be involved.

Upvote 0

OhhJim

Often wrong, but never in doubt
Aug 19, 2004
Walnut Creek, CA
✟6,051.00
Faith
Non-Denom
And just because there was a meeting, doesn't mean they were planning to combine all three countries.

Rumsfeld: The CFR says we must merge all our countries into one.

Canadian Prime Minister: CFR, eh? Those hosers.

Fox: I no theenk ees good idea, but eef CFR say so, eet must be so.

Rumsfeld: Great, we'll meet again in 2007 to finalize the details. I should have President Bush totally within my control by then.

CPM: 2007, eh? That soon, eh? Take off, hoser.

Fox: Si, by then, most of Mexico weel be een Arizona, anyways.

Upvote 0

salida

Veteran
Jun 14, 2006
✟6,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The germans have decided to "resolve" the problem finally concerning the homeschooling parents whose daughter was stolen from her. Thus, the EU said they respected the german government on the issue. How did the germans resolve it? Oh, lets take all your children now and brainwash them into antigod robots. Many parents are fleeing germany. This antigod kidnapping is because of Hitler making a law many years ago. Amazing the spirit of Hitler still exists in germany concerning education. Hitler is dead and his former country still dislikes christians.

Article on germany's current antigod resolution:
http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54424

****Why am I discussing the EU and germany on this thread? Because if we have a North American Union its highly possible that your child will get kidnapped and get brainwashed into antigod humanism some day. The church is in a coma in the U.S. just like it was in germany.

Solution: I'm not buying any german products and telling my friends about it to try to break germany's back in half.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
May 26, 2004
Cape Breton
✟740,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The germans have decided to "resolve" the problem finally concerning the homeschooling parents whose daughter was stolen from her. Thus, the EU said they respected the german government on the issue. How did the germans resolve it? Oh, lets take all your children now and brainwash them into antigod robots. Many parents are fleeing germany. This antigod kidnapping is because of Hitler making a law many years ago. Amazing the spirit of Hitler still exists in germany concerning education. Hitler is dead and his former country still dislikes christians.

****Why am I discussing the EU and germany on this thread? Because if we have a North American Union its highly possible that your child will get kidnapped and get brainwashed into antigod humanism some day. The church is in a coma in the U.S. just like it was in germany.

Solution: I'm not buying any german products and telling my friends about it to try to break germany's back in half.
I don't know. Canada is a secular nation but freedom of religion is protected in our charter of rights. Mexico is a strongly religious nation. Maybe a North American union would more strongly protect a parent's right to homeschool their children with Christian values.

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This is the correct link to the article: http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54425 I'll assume the article is acurate even though WND makes the Enquirerer look like the New York Times.

It's important to understand that in Germany only the Lutheran and Catholic church enjoy official status. Evangelical Free Churches are viewed as sects and don't enjoy any more privilidge or status the Scientologists, Mormons or Moonies. If the State evengelical church stood up for these homeschoolers the problem would probably disapear... I can't help but wonder why they do not.

Upvote 0

salida

Veteran
Jun 14, 2006
✟6,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
ACougar-

Its very accurate. For curiosity sake - are you saying the WND isn't? It is nothing new about their daughter getting abducted. There is been enormous protests at the german embassy and phone calls to germany, etc.

And the most recent one was with taking "all their family". How godless can it get?

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Your pulling my leg right?:confused:

It's like a right wing Al-Jazera... They ussually report on real events, however if thier is a way to spin a story to back up the extreme right wing view it'll be done in spades. Not too differant than what Al-Jazera does, however I suspect they actually tend to believe thier own spin. I really have a hard time believeing anyone takes WND seriously.

ACougar-

Its very accurate. For curiosity sake - are you saying the WND isn't? It is nothing new about their daughter getting abducted. There is been enormous protests at the german embassy and phone calls to germany, etc.

And the most recent one was with taking "all their family". How godless can it get?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cyberfugue

Contributor
Jul 10, 2005
Richmond, Virginia
Visit site
✟15,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You are delusional. Canada is you're # 1 supplier of oil, natural gas and uranium. In addition our vast hydroelectric projects power half the US. Go ahead, build a wall. You'll be in the dark 2 seconds after.

Aggh. Ignorance really irks me.

It's entirely the other way around. If we decided to cut off all trade you'd have no choice but to invade. Otherwise you'd be a third world nation in days.

Talk about delusional. The US has oil and coal reserves enough to last 100s of years. The only thing preventing us from tapping those resources has been environmental concerns. So instead, we get them from Canada, where apparently you're not as worried about such things - because you love the US dollar more.

If we were to build a wall, our energy concerns would dictate we tap those reserves immediately. The environmentalists will go pound sand.

Without the US buying energy (or anything) from you, you'd be forced to sell to China as your primary market. I'd personally love to see that happen. We'll laugh, as Canada is thoroughly dominated - something you have accused the US of doing for so long now, but you actually don't have a clue about.

You were right about one thing. When a North American Union is formed (as unfortunately it probably will be) it will be on our terms. The chihuahua doesn't dictate terms to the Great Dane - not in military, economic, or anything that actually occurs in the real world. Unfortunate as that is for you.

I love how you Canadians overestimate your importance. It's quite cute, actually. Without the US, your country would be a backwater visited only by the queen and illiterate sports fishermen.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
May 26, 2004
Cape Breton
✟740,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Talk about delusional. The US has oil and coal reserves enough to last 100s of years. The only thing preventing us from tapping those resources has been environmental concerns. So instead, we get them from Canada, where apparently you're not as worried about such things - because you love the US dollar more.

If we were to build a wall, our energy concerns would dictate we tap those reserves immediately. The environmentalists will go pound sand.

Without the US buying energy (or anything) from you, you'd be forced to sell to China as your primary market. I'd personally love to see that happen. We'll laugh, as Canada is thoroughly dominated - something you have accused the US of doing for so long now, but you actually don't have a clue about.

You were right about one thing. When a North American Union is formed (as unfortunately it probably will be) it will be on our terms. The chihuahua doesn't dictate terms to the Great Dane - not in military, economic, or anything that actually occurs in the real world. Unfortunate as that is for you.

I love how you Canadians overestimate your importance. It's quite cute, actually. Without the US, your country would be a backwater visited only by the queen and illiterate sports fishermen.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves#Canada

Canada has known oil reserves of 240 gigabarrels - the US has reserves of 21 gigabarrels. Coal you do have a lot of but its quite expensive to convert it into gas (which is why you don't do it).

As for selling to China, so what? Demand dictates the price not the buyer. We'll probably end up selling to China anyway as your empire wanes and the Asian economies become dominant. What do we care who wants to shovel money at us? :)

Upvote 0

cyberfugue

Contributor
Jul 10, 2005
Richmond, Virginia
Visit site
✟15,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ahhhhh, I love how the real attitudes come out when a little pressure is applied. So much for your "peace and brotherhood" platitudes from the previous message. ^_^

There's been a barrage of anti-US rhetoric coming from Canada for decades now and I find it hilarious that you guys are still surprised when it is returned to you in force. :p

Ahhh, Wikipedia - the ultimate reference for the truly informed. :p

Canada has known oil reserves of 240 gigabarrels - the US has reserves of 21 gigabarrels. Coal you do have a lot of but its quite expensive to convert it into gas (which is why you don't do it).

We are beginning down that road. As use rises, so will cost lower.

Bomber makes test flight using only synthetic fuel
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-...coll=la-headlines-business&ctrack=1&cset=true

Coal to oil conversion gaining interest in China, US.
http://news.mongabay.com/2006/0816-wsj.html
(uh oh, maybe China won't want your oil after all. But fear not, they do need room, so you still have something they want.)

We're also developing other energy sources and alternative partnerships.

US, Brazil are seeking energy partnership on ethanol
http://www.boston.com/news/world/ar...il_are_seeking_energy_partnership_on_ethanol/

Anything Into Oil
http://www.mindfully.org/Energy/2003/Anything-Into-Oil1may03.htm

Not to mention US commercial space interests that are becoming an unbridled success and will eventually develop resources on the moon and beyond. Where is Canada's space industry? Still trying to launch that balloon?

Canadian space launch put on hold
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6090348/
(this just absolutely cracks me up - maybe they should have tried a ladder instead, eh?)

As for selling to China, so what? Demand dictates the price not the buyer. We'll probably end up selling to China anyway as your empire wanes and the Asian economies become dominant. What do we care who wants to shovel money at us? :)

You've already sold your country to the highest bidder - us. In retrospect it was a rather poor deal with the riff-raff that it more easily allowed across our border. Thankfully, that is beginning to change with the recent border tightening and passport requirements.

It's no accident that Canada, while so resource-rich and so large, is still populated by only 1/10th of the US population - and with an economy similarly miniscule. It's also no accident that 3/4 of your population lives within 100 miles of the US border (where the action is). It takes real drive and inventiveness to flourish and grow, not just untapped oil sources.

Those blessed with untapped resources such as Canada *always* take the smug attitude of self-assured superiority, despite all evidence to the contrary. Witness countries where the petro-dollar is virtually the only source of income.

If Canada were the superior nation, development would all have occurred up there, and it would be US businessmen, doctors and scientists flocking north across the border, rather than vice-versa.

The Brain Drain
http://www.lib.uwo.ca/business/braindrain.html

I'd wager a month's salary that your economy would collapse within a month if we cut all ties. We'd be hurt too, but you'd collapse like a flimsy house of cards.

Cheers. :wave:

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
May 26, 2004
Cape Breton
✟740,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'd wager a month's salary that your economy would collapse within a month if we cut all ties. We'd be hurt too, but you'd collapse like a flimsy house of cards.

Cheers. :wave:

Your lights would be out the same day. Cheers. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Comana--

Very few people want a merger in the U.S. I know a variety of people religious and not religious and they don't want it! So, he is smoking blazen reality.

:amen: BTW,just wanted to say great posts by you! Thanks for the info!

Upvote 0

Daniel19

Oct 9, 2005
✟1,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Salida, I'm glad you have brought this issue up, thank you!

I don't know if it has been brought up in this thread yet, but in the CFR's report that is the backbone to this whole plan, a very interesting recommendation is made. On page 31 of "Building a North American Community" it states that,

"A complementary approach would be to establish private bodies that would meet regularly or annually to buttress North American relationships, along the lines of the Bilderberg..."

I don't know how many of you know about the Bilderberg group, but those who do are very aware of the air tight security and secrecy that the group enjoys, although the media around the world has been reporting regularly on the group. The United States has remained in a media blackout, save the alternative press. Membership lists have been obtained by Jim Tucker, who has been reporting and infiltrating the group for over 30 years. On those lists are editors of magazines, newspapers, and other prominent media members from the New York Times, Time magazine, Washington post, and others. In response to the sweetheart mainstream media, David Rockefeller, one of the top globalist architects stated,

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years... It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

The Council on Foreign Relations is the American branch of Bilderberg, while the Trilateral Commission (which is focused on economic "integration") has global reach, and has been labeled by some as the Japanese or eastern branch. Researchers come to this conclusion because of the cross membership of members of Bilderberg, CFR, and Trilateral. The plans for the European Union can be traced back to the early days of Bilderberg in the 1950's. Listen to the BBC report here.

Upvote 0

salida

Veteran
Jun 14, 2006
✟6,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
No problem Daniel. Glad to have this thread to get the word out. The national liberal and conservation media owned by corporations won't tell you this. Its all hush, hush.

The american people and especially some christians seem to be a coma about this and believe in the "false separation of church and state lie". Therefore, they don't pay any attention to politics at all.

Upvote 0