claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟305,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your questions are not asked with a sincere heart , you are not sincere in what you ask - you are playing games with your questions in the attempt to manipulate.

How do I know if I can trust your teaching if you don't 1.) believe God is currently king over the heavens and earth 2.) believe Jesus is God and 3.) believe Jesus is currently king over the heavens of earth.

These are not trick questions for those who are Christians.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So you are Saying that This Scripture is Wrong then?
No , the scripture is right as always , it is your lack of understanding that is your downfall.

I have to draw you a picture
Think of a woman in her place of work and she is being harassed by her supervisor and she complains to the supervisors manager with no results as it continues to happen , then she goes the managers boss and complains and still no results , the harassment still continues.
The picture here is that the woman has to continue to be a victim and wants to know why it doesn't stop , The bosses are allowing this wrong doing to take place .
Is this something you can see ?

In today's world a lot of crime still happens , alot of murder still happens , alot of bad things are happening to billions of people , wars , terrible natural disasters , terrorists , many people hear about how Jesus has all authority and all power so why doesn't Jesus use that all power and authority to stop all these bad things from happening and why is Jesus waiting 2000+ years in human years to return and stop all these bad things from happening especially when they here from those who teach/speak as you do
Is this something you understand ?

The answer is simple God has a plan that FIRST MUST BE fulfilled for the same reason Jesus had to be crucified , as in the word of Jesus "IT IS WRITTEN" the prophecy Must be fulfilled !
Jesus does has full complete total authority on earth and in Heaven but he is keeping His Word that ALL must be fulfilled and part of that is Jesus is allowing Satan to have authority on earth to serve the purpose that fulfills Gods plan - part of that plan is sending the Man of Sin with the power of satan working through him and he shall work powers and signs and wonders and shall convince people who rejected Jesus Gospel to believe that this man-the Man of Lawlessness to be God himself .

You and those who believe the folly that you CHOOSE to believe will be the first ones to be deceived by the future coming antichrist because you so strongly vehemently reject the idea that there will be a future antichrist and will believe the Man of Sin to be God , because in your eyes the antichrist has already come and gone.

It is abundantly obvious that you have only read about part of the Holy bible and you pick which verses you like and reject the rest that does not fit into what You think it should be like. The worst part is when people try to show you what you have missed you continue to delete scriptures given to you that proves these things

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How do I know if I can trust your teaching if you don't 1.) believe God is currently king over the heavens and earth 2.) believe Jesus is God and 3.) believe Jesus is currently king over the heavens of earth.

These are not trick questions for those who are Christians.

Indeed... Do these Christians actually believe these words they sing at Christmastime?:

Joy to the world, the Lord has come!
Let earth receive her King
Let every heart prepare Him room
And Heaven and nature sing
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing

Joy to the World, the Savior reigns!
Let men their songs employ
While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains
Repeat the sounding joy
Repeat the sounding joy
Repeat, repeat, the sounding joy

He rules the world! with truth and grace
And makes the nations prove
The glories of His righteousness
And wonders of His love
And wonders of His love
And wonders, wonders, of His love

Last edited:
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No , the scripture is right as always , it is your lack of understanding that is your downfall.

Please use the scriptures I cited and show us why they do not literally mean what I contend, and provide your alternate, non literal interpretation of them for us to scrutinize.

I have to draw you a picture
Think of a woman in her place of work and she is being harassed by her supervisor......

In today's world a lot of crime still happens , alot of murder still happens , alot of bad things are happening to billions of people......

Any Chance we can simply stick to using SCRIPUTRE to prove what Scripture says, instead of appealing to Stories of Businesswomen and newspaper Crime reports?

Now, You may require extra, non biblical information derrived from fallible, man made sources outside of scripture to forumlate your position on what scripture teaches, but I believe All scripture interprets itself, and is not in need of any extra biblical input... no newspapers, no weather reports, no fables, no secular historybooks... I believe sicripture is fully sufficient all by itself.

(I imagine the irony in the Catholic is asking the Protestant to stick to scripture and abandon man made traditions isn't lost on many folks here...)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
(I imagine the irony in the Catholic is asking the Protestant to stick to scripture and abandon man made traditions isn't lost on many folks here...)
Catholicism has so many false teachings it is too much time to go into it ,
It is you who pray to a human for prayers to be answered .
Jesus said do not call anyone Father on earth as you have Only One Father who is in heaven
Protecting pedophiles
Pretending they can absolves sins
A very long list of things that go against Jesus teachings ,, but anyways
hailing Mary
Rosary
Pope having a major role in creating the new religion called Chrislam merging Christianity with a false god of islam

26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

You have chosen to present yourself as some bible scholar telling me and others that you are right and we are wrong , as such IF you actually studied the bible we could discuss the bible in many ways without quoting scripture IF you actually read the whole bible .
You have shown that most of the bible you have not read as you have no idea what is spoken of regarding bible stories I tell you about . As such I have no intention of walking you through it all , if you want to be seen as knowledgeable you must show that you really understand the entire bible story . I will show you enough that you can get started , but will leave it to you to seek the answers to your questions on your own time .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟305,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Indeed... Do these Christians actually believe these words they sing at Christmastime?:

Joy to the world, the Lord has come!
Let earth receive her King
Let every heart prepare Him room
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing

Joy to the World, the Savior reigns!
Let men their songs employ
While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains
Repeat the sounding joy
Repeat the sounding joy
Repeat, repeat, the sounding joy

He rules the world! with truth and grace
And makes the nations prove
The glories of His righteousness
And wonders of His love
And wonders of His love
And wonders, wonders, of His love
Amen!

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

264141_f6b6367616b23e577551e293b213bc90.jpg

This Thread is being Permanently Closed
for violating the following site rule:
Flaming and Goading

Please Remember In Future

To

• Please treat all members with respect and courtesy through civil dialogue.
  • Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or groups of members on CF. Address only the content of the post and not the poster.
  • NO Goading. This includes images, cartoons, smileys or post ratings which are clearly meant to goad. Quoting and then editing another members post to change the original meaning, commonly referred to as "fixed it for you" (FIFY), is considered goading.
  • Offensive derogatory nicknames and egregious inflammatory comments about public figures may be considered goading.
  • Stating or implying that another Christian member, or group of members, are not Christian is not allowed.
  • If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.