Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's even worse when you start getting along with the siblings. No_worries and I have always been insane, but when we started getting along, it was like super nuclear subatomic reactions goin' on capable of turning even the most controlled person into a complete schizo....as evidenced in our average conversations (Look back at post 63 for the example :D ).

Upvote 0

Soldier_For_Christ

Warrior, Servant, and Defender of Christ
Oct 10, 2004
Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, I have noticed that you two aren't as close as perhaps one would expect a brother and sister to be...but then again, he doesn't try too hard. For some reason, as you know, he thinks your the biggest dork ever...which I fail to understand. I think you're kind and hang out with good people, but I guess it's his opinion to have...and that's kinda also why I think of you as my own sister: I understand that there are things that you'll only confide with in certain people and...well, I don't think your real brother would be very open to hearing your problems.

Upvote 0

Arch Angel 101

Mar 7, 2005
United States of America, North America, Planet Ea
✟580.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You're right about that SfC. I really wish that the two of us were closer, and that when I have problems, that he will listen, but it will be some time before he gets his head screwed on straight. But whatever, I can wait.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Soldier_For_Christ

Oct 10, 2004
Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Actually, from what I've seen from simply hanging around her, it seems she doesn't need help in that respect; she's already there!

J/k! Well, since she joined only a couple of days after her birthday, I feel obligated to give her some blessings. Should I?

Upvote 0

Soldier_For_Christ

Oct 10, 2004
Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Be sure that she figures out how to get here. This thread is open to all...*ahem*, people from our town to come and talk in, regardless of...sanity...or...eye color...I guess.

:D , j/k, everyone we know is welcome here, so just make sure she knows were to find this thread!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Soldier_For_Christ

Oct 10, 2004
Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Getting ready to go to church. My youth group is having our Christmas program today, and I have a lead singing role :eek:. This'll be interesting...

My brother and sister are home for Christmas break as of yesdterday, so that's cool. 'Course, then my brother had to leave yesterday to go to his girlfriend's in Joplin and probably won't be back 'till tomorrow or the next day. It's like he's getting sucked up a black hole...

Upvote 0
N

no_worries

Soldier_For_Christ said:
Getting ready to go to church. My youth group is having our Christmas program today, and I have a lead singing role :eek:. This'll be interesting...

My brother and sister are home for Christmas break as of yesdterday, so that's cool. 'Course, then my brother had to leave yesterday to go to his girlfriend's in Joplin and probably won't be back 'till tomorrow or the next day. It's like he's getting sucked up a black hole...

Grr.. I Grr at you. I'm back and you're busy playing Starcraft so :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.