Yamialpha

Celeritas
Oct 5, 2004
✟2,914.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Two academic team members don't know who Freud is? I've heard questions about the oedipus complex and psychoanalysis-two of his famous works-at meets. Anyways, he was a famous psychologist. In fact, he was named one of the three most influential people of the 20th century along with Karl Marx and Albert Einstein. Quite an interesting fellow.

Upvote 0

Soldier_For_Christ

Warrior, Servant, and Defender of Christ
Oct 10, 2004
Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm afraid I don't either...though I will agree with both of you. For one, YA and I have some pretty bizarre talks...but, then again, if you think THEY are bizarre, you wouldn't last five minutes around my brother and I!

(A pretty random idea for a conversaton between my brother and I)

Me: Yeah, that was pretty heavy.

Him: You're a ...heavy....guy.

Me: ...You're face is a heavy...guy.

Him: You're guy is a ...face.

etc., etc.

Upvote 0

Soldier_For_Christ

Oct 10, 2004
Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:thumbsup: I'll be sure that no_worries hears the good news!

The funny thing is, we don't mean a word of it! We just like picking on each other and the other picks back and before we know it, we're just making up random junk to laugh at!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yamialpha

Celeritas
Oct 5, 2004
✟2,914.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
no_worries said:
We are the no_worries. Lower your firewalls and power down your pop-up blockers. Your phraseological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Your thread will adapt to serve us. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

It's about stinkin' time!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
N

no_worries

Soldier_For_Christ said:
Actually, I'm gonna have to agree. I mean, I sent you like 3 PM's telling you that you need to join, NW!

We are the no_worries, resistance is futile. Your petty remarks concerning your impending doom will not save you. Busy we have been assimilating much more dangerous species: the dreded Calcthreeians, the mighty Physictwoites, and the fearsome Circuittheorians. Now, however, you are on the way for destrcution. You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha Ha Ha Ha ...

Upvote 0

Soldier_For_Christ

Oct 10, 2004
Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
no_worries said:

We are the no_worries, resistance is futile. Your petty remarks concerning your impending doom will not save you. Busy we have been assimilating much more dangerous species: the dreded Calcthreeians, the mighty Physictwoites, and the fearsome Circuittheorians. Now, however, you are on the way for destrcution. You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha Ha Ha Ha ...

Dude! That is totally awesome how you just kinda threw those two things together!

All Your Base Are Belong To Us.

Upvote 0

Yamialpha

Celeritas
Oct 5, 2004
✟2,914.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
no_worries said:

If you believe anything is more dangerous than humans you must be some pretty sorry assimilators.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.