✟247,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​

What is sad these movies are played over and over on tv. When i know, because i have seen, them the 80's and even 90's (early) have many more good movies that came out but are never shown on tv. It is sad the same 10 to 20 movies are shown again and again and again.........

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
-​

What is sad these movies are played over and over on tv. When i know, because i have seen, them the 80's and even 90's (early) have many more good movies that came out but are never shown on tv. It is sad the same 10 to 20 movies are shown again and again and again.........
They do bring the viewers in. I enjoy them. I don't think I've seen the fourth. Many of the stations will take requests. If you have a movie in mind.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
They do bring the viewers in. I enjoy them. I don't think I've seen the fourth. Many of the stations will take requests. If you have a movie in mind.
The fourth was almost geriatric compared to the first one as the actors are 11 years older it was 6 years after the third one. Mel looked tired in the last movie.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The fourth was almost geriatric compared to the first one as the actors are 11 years older it was 6 years after the third one. Mel looked tired in the last movie.
Oh, I thought his looking tired was a part of the movie, lol. Four was on, I turned it over. I do like all the action in their movies

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Oh, I thought his looking tired was a part of the movie, lol. Four was on, I turned it over. I do like all the action in their movies
Action genre movies are the bomb for sure..... I have a lot of action movies in my collection but mainly those that have good rewatchability. The 4th movie (to me) was probably made when the actors had down time between gigs.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Action genre movies are the bomb for sure..... I have a lot of action movies in my collection but mainly those that have good rewatchability. The 4th movie (to me) was probably made when the actors had down time between gigs.
I am sure mel needed the work. Daniel also, judging by the things I see him in lately.
The little guy drives me nuts though. his character.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I am sure mel needed the work. Daniel also, judging by the things I see him in lately.
The little guy drives me nuts though. his character.
Yeah there was a dry spell in his career I think from 2004 to 2010 it looks like. I like Mel but was not impressed with his obsession with films without English language tracks in them.... even if they are dubs Apocalypto and the Passion of the Christ I didn't like either due they were more like reading a book than watching a movie.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums