The Kingdom of Heaven Parables. (Matt. 13)

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Acts 13:40 Beware therefore, lest that come upon you [Paul is saying it could come upon them in their day] which is spoken of in the prophets;
41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish;
for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.

I agree.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The wheat and tares, 10 virgins (all fell asleep, all had to be woken up), 2 Thess. 2, the seven churches, do you know your covenant?

I know that Jesus is the covenant, and through Him the different groups have their inheritances.

Upvote 0

7xlightray

Jun 30, 2013
✟15,256.00
Faith
Christian
Your words/heart will not go unnoticed by our God and Lord. Something to add to that faith Matthew 24:36-44 (they to were not aware either, that danger was coming, but there was a man trying to warn them, spoken to us in this age, as Lot, which his son-in-laws did not believe him, but God promised that there would be a remnant).
I know that Jesus is the covenant, and through Him the different groups have their inheritances.
Genesis 15:12-14 (before circumcision) Abraham the father of both (Jew and Gentile), one new man (Romans 4:9-12), had a dream. The father of faith (to the circumcised, and uncircumcised), the sun going down, deep sleep, horror of great darkness, seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, serve, afflict, then that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge. Do you know the story of Joseph (type Christ) who saved all the people...meditate...apply to our age...meditate.

As to our inheritances, this can be explained (1 Thessalonians 2:12 "that you would walk worthy of God who calls you into His own kingdom and glory."; 1 Peter 5:10 "us unto his eternal glory"; even Jude 1:24 "Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy"), but God will have to show you, through His spirit. And whoever has counted the cost may get to do battle with the dragon Revelation 13:10.

You may want to start asking God, If you have not already, from the heart the understanding of a verse (not in general, but talking it out with God, expecting Him to answer, and if you don't receive within seconds to the rest of the day, repeat more earnestly, for why have I not received my daily food, cause we know the fault is not on God's end, He does not lie (but somethings we are not ready to understand, but it should not be everything, or every time: meaning that we never receive answers, or in other words there may be a few times God may says that understanding is not for you at this time). This will take time and experience with God to test and figure these things out), even with tears and whaling, if required, that is if you really want God's attention. But if your prayer is dry, and fells like God has His face turned away from you, then it's more serious, and are in danger of being handed over to Satan for correction, and this will need to be sought out, either foundational doctrine, attitude/willingness, or known unrepentant sin.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your words/heart will not go unnoticed by our God and Lord. Something to add to that faith Matthew 24:36-44 (they to were not aware either, that danger was coming, but there was a man trying to warn them, spoken to us in this age, as Lot, which his son-in-laws did not believe him, but God promised that there would be a remnant).

Genesis 15:12-14 (before circumcision) Abraham the father of both (Jew and Gentile), one new man (Romans 4:9-12), had a dream. The father of faith (to the circumcised, and uncircumcised), the sun going down, deep sleep, horror of great darkness, seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, serve, afflict, then that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge. Do you know the story of Joseph (type Christ) who saved all the people...meditate...apply to our age...meditate.

As to our inheritances, this can be explained (1 Thessalonians 2:12 "that you would walk worthy of God who calls you into His own kingdom and glory."; 1 Peter 5:10 "us unto his eternal glory"; even Jude 1:24 "Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy"), but God will have to show you, through His spirit. And whoever has counted the cost may get to do battle with the dragon Revelation 13:10.

You may want to start asking God, If you have not already, from the heart the understanding of a verse (not in general, but talking it out with God, expecting Him to answer, and if you don't receive within seconds to the rest of the day, repeat more earnestly, for why have I not received my daily food, cause we know the fault is not on God's end, He does not lie (but somethings we are not ready to understand, but it should not be everything, or every time: meaning that we never receive answers, or in other words there may be a few times God may says that understanding is not for you at this time). This will take time and experience with God to test and figure these things out), even with tears and whaling, if required, that is if you really want God's attention. But if your prayer is dry, and fells like God has His face turned away from you, then it's more serious, and are in danger of being handed over to Satan for correction, and this will need to be sought out, either foundational doctrine, attitude/willingness, or known unrepentant sin.

And that is a good topic for another thread.

Upvote 0