Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My theory is that Oswald did it. But he was hired by Abe Zapruder. Who wanted to make the most famous home movie in history. Think about it. He was filming just at the right time... :idea:

Oswald may have done it and may not have but I think that others were involved as I posted above. Zapruder was just recording the president driving down the street. It shows the presidents head being shot from the forward right as his head is shot back and to the left.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What is that?
My mom was the oldest of 5 siblings, Her, uncle Bob, Carol and Darrell (twins) and Gary.

After dad and my mom got together, he started working in the construction trades, mostly HVAC. My uncle Darrell did factory work in a related field. They got to be good friends and would meet for lunch when available. That continued after mom and dad broke up in 1962. So in Nov of 63, they met for lunch earlier in the week of the assassination. Uncle Darrell was not the sharpest pencil in the till, but he was a hard worker, unhumanly strong, and always always had a tall tale of some kind. His strength garnered attention from some rather unsavory types; whom he referred to as "the syndicate."

This part of the story was told to me by my dad circa 1983.

So dad and Darrell are eating lunch and Darrell pipes up: "Bill, talk on the street here is that President Kennedy is going down to Texas and they will be gunning for him there." "Darrell, that is ridiculous! Eat your lunch!"

"Here" is Niles MI, just across the border from South Bend IN. Town of about 12,000 not too far from the arteries going between Chicago and Detroit.

So Kennedy is shot and killed. Next Monday they met for lunch again. "What'd I tell ya Bill? They got the wrong guy and he is not going to live to tell about it. That afternoon Oswald was killed by Jack Ruby, a known mobster who was dying of cancer.

Dad ended his narrative there, saying he had looked into the theories of there being 2 Oswalds and other things but got no where. Dad moved out of the area a few months later.

So then I got to fill dad in on what happened from that point to Darrell. The next summer, he just disappeared. Aunt Carol had been doing as much as she could to find her twin brother, to no avail. We did not hear from him again until 1968. He was seriously fried. He had a rather disjointed story that we had to piece together from several times of his telling it.

It seemed one of his "friends" in the syndicate had him kidnapped and taken to Florida to fight in a white slavery underground fight circus. He was there well over a year. When he found a chance to escape, he did and ended up in Texas. (various versions of how he got there) In Texas he met and married a woman who had been widowed several times. A month or 2 into the marriage he woke up with her on top of him and a butcher knife at his throat. He easily tossed her across the room and ran away. When he told the police, she claimed he had some kind of psychotic break so he was put into a mental institution for a couple of years, being pumped full of all kinds of psychotropic drugs which fried his mind. He was then declared "cured" and released, allowing him to come back home - summer of 1968.

Dad was stunned by that story. Did Darrell actually stumble onto a syndicate plot to kill the Prez? If so, they effectively silenced him. Anything he said from that point on would be considered the ravings of a mad man.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My mom was the oldest of 5 siblings, Her, uncle Bob, Carol and Darrell (twins) and Gary.

After dad and my mom got together, he started working in the construction trades, mostly HVAC. My uncle Darrell did factory work in a related field. They got to be good friends and would meet for lunch when available. That continued after mom and dad broke up in 1962. So in Nov of 63, they met for lunch earlier in the week of the assassination. Uncle Darrell was not the sharpest pencil in the till, but he was a hard worker, unhumanly strong, and always always had a tall tale of some kind. His strength garnered attention from some rather unsavory types; whom he referred to as "the syndicate."

This part of the story was told to me by my dad circa 1983.

So dad and Darrell are eating lunch and Darrell pipes up: "Bill, talk on the street here is that President Kennedy is going down to Texas and they will be gunning for him there." "Darrell, that is ridiculous! Eat your lunch!"

"Here" is Niles MI, just across the border from South Bend IN. Town of about 12,000 not too far from the arteries going between Chicago and Detroit.

So Kennedy is shot and killed. Next Monday they met for lunch again. "What'd I tell ya Bill? They got the wrong guy and he is not going to live to tell about it. That afternoon Oswald was killed by Jack Ruby, a known mobster who was dying of cancer.

Dad ended his narrative there, saying he had looked into the theories of there being 2 Oswalds and other things but got no where. Dad moved out of the area a few months later.

So then I got to fill dad in on what happened from that point to Darrell. The next summer, he just disappeared. Aunt Carol had been doing as much as she could to find her twin brother, to no avail. We did not hear from him again until 1968. He was seriously fried. He had a rather disjointed story that we had to piece together from several times of his telling it.

It seemed one of his "friends" in the syndicate had him kidnapped and taken to Florida to fight in a white slavery underground fight circus. He was there well over a year. When he found a chance to escape, he did and ended up in Texas. (various versions of how he got there) In Texas he met and married a woman who had been widowed several times. A month or 2 into the marriage he woke up with her on top of him and a butcher knife at his throat. He easily tossed her across the room and ran away. When he told the police, she claimed he had some kind of psychotic break so he was put into a mental institution for a couple of years, being pumped full of all kinds of psychotropic drugs which fried his mind. He was then declared "cured" and released, allowing him to come back home - summer of 1968.

Dad was stunned by that story. Did Darrell actually stumble onto a syndicate plot to kill the Prez? If so, they effectively silenced him. Anything he said from that point on would be considered the ravings of a mad man.

That's a pretty wild story. There is a deep state in this country if that is what he was referring to as the syndicate.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's a pretty wild story.
Indeed. Unfortunately he never regained his right mind and has been in group homes and institutions ever since.
There is a deep state in this country if that is what he was referring to as the syndicate.
We always thought it was some kind of mafia group with ties to the Chicago mob; but were never really sure.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Indeed. Unfortunately he never regained his right mind and has been in group homes and institutions ever since.

We always thought it was some kind of mafia group with ties to the Chicago mob; but were never really sure.

Interesting.

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Oswald may have done it and may not have but I think that others were involved as I posted above. Zapruder was just recording the president driving down the street. It shows the presidents head being shot from the forward right as his head is shot back and to the left.

The most compelling evidence against LHO being part of some conspiracy is his psychological makeup. The man was an intense loner, who always had problems with authority. He was court-martialed twice in the military. He could never hold hold a steady job. He had impulse control problems, hit his wife, and pulled a knife on his mother. He was subject to depression, attempted suicide and spent time in a mental hospital in Russia. If there really was a conspiracy to kill JFK, wouldn't it hire the most reliable professionals it could find? It makes not one iota of sense that a powerful organization, planning something so momentous as a Presidential assassination, would choose a nobody as unstable and unbalanced as LHO as an operative. Here's a good article:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...ee-harvey-oswald-kill-john-fitzgerald-kennedy

• Optimistic
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The most compelling evidence against LHO being part of some conspiracy is his psychological makeup. The man was an intense loner, who always had problems with authority. He was court-martialed twice in the military. He could never hold hold a steady job. He had impulse control problems, hit his wife, and pulled a knife on his mother. He was subject to depression, attempted suicide and spent time in a mental hospital in Russia. If there really was a conspiracy to kill JFK, wouldn't it hire the most reliable professionals it could find? It makes not one iota of sense that a powerful organization, planning something so momentous as a Presidential assassination, would choose a nobody as unstable and unbalanced as LHO as an operative. Here's a good article:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...ee-harvey-oswald-kill-john-fitzgerald-kennedy

I think he was just a Patsy like he said he was.

Upvote 0

MyOwnSockPuppet

Regeneration of myself after computer failure
Feb 22, 2013
Oxford, UK
✟180,729.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I prefer the Red Dwarf solution. A time travelling JFK shot himself from the grassy knoll.

To elaborate:

The regular cast time travel back to 1963 by mistake (they were trying to re-stock on curry) and knock Oswald out of the Book Depository window. JFK survives, only to be impeached in '64 for sharing a mistress with a mafia boss.
J Edgar Hoover was blackmailed into running for president by the mob, who allow the USSR to base missiles in Cuba in exchange for access to smuggle drugs across the Straits of Florida. With nuclear missiles that close to the US people flee from the cities.
They travel back again and manage to make Oswald shoot from a different floor, but JFK is only wounded.
They travel to Idlewild Airport in 1965, where the disgraced JFK is being transferred to an open prison and persuade him to go back to '63 and be the shooter on the grassy knoll, in order to save his legacy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A Realist

Living in Reality
Dec 27, 2018
Georgia
✟67,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why post if you don't have something serious to add? We are talking about the murder of a human being.
I think his post, and the one from MyOwnSockPuppet is appropriate considering this thread has moved into the twilight zone of conspiracy theory.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,943.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Why post if you don't have something serious to add? We are talking about the murder of a human being.
It’s just as serious as any other conspiracy theory drivel.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
My theory is that Oswald did it. But he was hired by Abe Zapruder. Who wanted to make the most famous home movie in history. Think about it. He was filming just at the right time... :idea:

Nah, it was this guy:

upload_2019-3-18_19-9-48.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To elaborate:

The regular cast time travel back to 1963 by mistake (they were trying to re-stock on curry) and knock Oswald out of the Book Depository window. JFK survives, only to be impeached in '64 for sharing a mistress with a mafia boss.
J Edgar Hoover was blackmailed into running for president by the mob, who allow the USSR to base missiles in Cuba in exchange for access to smuggle drugs across the Straits of Florida. With nuclear missiles that close to the US people flee from the cities.
They travel back again and manage to make Oswald shoot from a different floor, but JFK is only wounded.
They travel to Idlewild Airport in 1965, where the disgraced JFK is being transferred to an open prison and persuade him to go back to '63 and be the shooter on the grassy knoll, in order to save his legacy.

OK???

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think his post, and the one from MyOwnSockPuppet is appropriate considering this thread has moved into the twilight zone of conspiracy theory.

You know the former head of the CIA stated, "I am conspiratorial minded." There are conspiracies like FBI COINTELPRO, CIA Project MK Ultra, Operation Mockingbird, Operation Gladio, Operation Paper Clip, Operation Northwoods,...

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Frank Sturgis, Howard Hunt and a third individual were on the grassy knoll where the fatal shot was fired. I don't think Lee Harvey Oswald fired a single shot.

Ah, I know of Howard Hunt and Sturgis. Not sure who the operatives were that fired the fatal shot from the grassy knoll but it could have been them.

Upvote 0