St. Louis, MO.
✟373,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
This does not explain how JFK's head went back and to the left after a front right shot was fired.

The fatal shot came from behind. Close examination of the film confirms the President' s head momentarily moves forward as the projectile hits the skull. Then there are 2 subsequent backwards motions. The first, smaller movement results from fragmented bone and brain matter being ejected from the front and top of the President's head. This force of this jet of tissue propels the head backwards. The second and more noticeable rearward motion is due to neuromuscular spasm. Which often results after a massive brain injury. The torso muscles involuntarily contract, which rotates and straightens the upper body and would move the head backwards if the victim is in a seated position.

This article has everything anyone would care to know about the ballistics of such a gunshot wound. Including graphs, tables, screenshots from the Zapruder film, and mathematical equations of the relevant physics. (There's also a correction link that more accurately approximates the brain mass. It doesn't change the findings. ) But just scroll down to Section 3, where the conclusions are discussed in detail.

Gunshot-wound dynamics model for John F. Kennedy assassination

• Informative
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Ah, I know of Howard Hunt and Sturgis. Not sure who the operatives were that fired the fatal shot from the grassy knoll but it could have been them.
In those days the CIA didn't have assassins, they would contract hits. Supposedly they flew in an Italian shooter who flew right back after the hit. That's the theory I finally settled on, altough I thought On The Trail of the Assassins was an eye opener. Originally they were traing to hit Castro but after the Bay of Pigs Kennedy was fed up with the CIA. That was the same group of paramilitaries that killed Kennedy.

Reactions: CDF47
Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fatal shot came from behind. Close examination of the film confirms the President' s head momentarily moves forward as the projectile hits the skull. Then there are 2 subsequent backwards motions. The first, smaller movement results from fragmented bone and brain matter being ejected from the front and top of the President's head. This force of this jet of tissue propels the head backwards. The second and more noticeable rearward motion is due to neuromuscular spasm. Which often results after a massive brain injury. The torso muscles involuntarily contract, which rotates and straightens the upper body and would move the head backwards if the victim is in a seated position.

This article has everything anyone would care to know about the ballistics of such a gunshot wound. Including graphs, tables, screenshots from the Zapruder film, and mathematical equations of the relevant physics. (There's also a correction link that more accurately approximates the brain mass. It doesn't change the findings. ) But just scroll down to Section 3, where the conclusions are discussed in detail.

Gunshot-wound dynamics model for John F. Kennedy assassination

I heard that before too. Not buying it. I can see with my own eyes the shot taking him out from the front.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In those days the CIA didn't have assassins, they would contract hits. Supposedly they flew in an Italian shooter who flew right back after the hit. That's the theory I finally settled on, altough I thought On The Trail of the Assassins was an eye opener. Originally they were traing to hit Castro but after the Bay of Pigs Kennedy was fed up with the CIA. That was the same group of paramilitaries that killed Kennedy.

Yeah, the same team that was going to kill Castro may have ended up killing JFK. I wouldn't be surprised by that.

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟373,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I heard that before too. Not buying it. I can see with my own eyes the shot taking him out from the front.

When you've convinced yourself I don't expect you to believe anything to the contrary. I'm just presenting the factual scientific and forensic data for the benefit of others.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When you've convinced yourself I don't expect you to believe anything to the contrary. I'm just presenting the factual scientific and forensic data for the benefit of others.

I understand but you can see he is shot in the head from the front.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟373,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I understand but you can see he is shot in the throat from a front shot and then the shot that hits him in the head from the front.

The post-mortem exam at Bethesda Naval Hospital found that the occipital bone at the back of the skull had a small entrance wound just beneath the scalp, and a larger, beveled wound at the interior surface facing the cranial cavity. Which is exactly what occurs when a rifle bullet enters the head from behind. The pathologists who performed the autopsy have confirmed this repeatedly. Most recently in a JAMA article in the 1990s. I can't post a link, because access is by paid subscription. But this is from a news report:

"The most important part of the autopsy was the examination of Kennedy`s skull, which proved that the fatal bullet came from above and behind the president, he said.

When a BB hits a window it creates a small hole on the outside and a beveled crater on the inside as broken glass follows the path of the projectile, Humes noted.

The same pattern was found in Kennedy`s skull, he said. There was a small hole on the skull`s outside where the bullet entered, and a crater on the inside of the skull produced by bone that was knocked loose, he said. This pattern was repeated as the bullet exited through the right side of Kennedy`s head."

You can believe whatever you like. But these are the facts.

DOCTORS BREAK SILENCE ON JFK AUTOPSY

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The post-mortem exam at Bethesda Naval Hospital found that the occipital bone at the back of the skull had a small entrance wound just beneath the scalp, and a larger, beveled wound at the interior surface facing the cranial cavity. Which is exactly what occurs when a rifle bullet enters the head from behind. The pathologists who performed the autopsy have confirmed this repeatedly. Most recently in a JAMA article in the 1990s. I can't post a link, because access is by paid subscription. But this is from a news report:

"The most important part of the autopsy was the examination of Kennedy`s skull, which proved that the fatal bullet came from above and behind the president, he said.

When a BB hits a window it creates a small hole on the outside and a beveled crater on the inside as broken glass follows the path of the projectile, Humes noted.

The same pattern was found in Kennedy`s skull, he said. There was a small hole on the skull`s outside where the bullet entered, and a crater on the inside of the skull produced by bone that was knocked loose, he said. This pattern was repeated as the bullet exited through the right side of Kennedy`s head."

You can believe whatever you like. But these are the facts.

DOCTORS BREAK SILENCE ON JFK AUTOPSY

I still believe the bullet in the video that takes his head apart is from the front since his head moves backward and to the left.

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A seemingly plausible theory that I found comes from JFK: The Smoking Gun.

JFK: The Smoking Gun (2013)

The movie posits a cover up but of a different kind than you might be thinking. I think it's on Netflix if anybody is interested.

Not sure what to believe. It's easy to think a communist would have a motive to shoot Kennedy. But there's no satisfying answer. If Oswald was the shooter then this is a weird case. But if Oswald wasn't the shooter then it's a REALLY weird case.

People don't like weird. I think that's one reason why this case has been so relatively forgotten.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A seemingly plausible theory that I found comes from JFK: The Smoking Gun.

JFK: The Smoking Gun (2013)

The movie posits a cover up but of a different kind than you might be thinking. I think it's on Netflix if anybody is interested.

Not sure what to believe. It's easy to think a communist would have a motive to shoot Kennedy. But there's no satisfying answer. If Oswald was the shooter then this is a weird case. But if Oswald wasn't the shooter than it's a REALLY weird case.

People don't like weird. I think that's one reason why this case has been so relatively forgotten.

It definitely is an odd case. I think Jim Garrison really did a thorough job with his research finding a government conspiracy to kill JFK. I think JFK the Director's Cut is a pretty accurate film based on the book. I haven't read the book but there is a lot more information in it than in the movie from what I understand.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You end up with a contingent of CIA and some others that coordinated his murder.

Again, that is one single conspiracy theory. There are dozens out there and there is evidence that some find sufficiently compelling to support all of them. That means there would have been many, if not hundreds in on the assassination plot and yet somehow, after all these years, there hasn't been a come to Jesus moment or deathbed confession or anything to indicate that anyone else was involved other than Lee Harvey Oswald.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Why post if you don't have something serious to add? We are talking about the murder of a human being.

You're talking about a conspiracy theory and an orchestrated coup, not a mere murder so spare us the umbrage at a little humor.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You know the former head of the CIA stated, "I am conspiratorial minded." There are conspiracies like FBI COINTELPRO, CIA Project MK Ultra, Operation Mockingbird, Operation Gladio, Operation Paper Clip, Operation Northwoods,...

Those aren't conspiracies. Those are a laundry list of military and CIA operations that have gained a mythical boogie man status among the conspiracy crowd. Don't conflate them with a conspiracy whereby an extra-governmental agency or elements within a government form a secret cabal and carry out a mission of some sort.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again, that is one single conspiracy theory. There are dozens out there and there is evidence that some find sufficiently compelling to support all of them. That means there would have been many, if not hundreds in on the assassination plot and yet somehow, after all these years, there hasn't been a come to Jesus moment or deathbed confession or anything to indicate that anyone else was involved other than Lee Harvey Oswald.

I don't think all that many were involved and the information was compartmentalized. No one talked out of fear. I heard that witnesses related to this case met some odd ends. Also, no one talked about Hoffa either. People don't tend to discuss these kind of things.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Those aren't conspiracies. Those are a laundry list of military and CIA operations that have gained a mythical boogie man status among the conspiracy crowd. Don't conflate them with a conspiracy whereby an extra-governmental agency or elements within a government form a secret cabal and carry out a mission of some sort.

Look at Operation Northwoods. They were going to false flag terror attacks in Miami on US soil and blame it on Cuba to gain support for an invasion. Look at Gladio where terror attacks were committed possibly by the CIA. This is nothing new. The CIA has taken people out in the past. They are pros at it.

Upvote 0