kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Since my mom was a big Kennedy fan and I went to the Kennedy museums in Dallas and Arlington Cemetery, I looked into the conspiracy theories. Going into it, I didn't know what to think. I think maybe I leaned slightly toward Oswald as the lone shooter. But after examining the evidence, the pristine bullet did it for me. That convinced me that it was an inside job. A bullet just doesn't stop that close by AND remain pristine. It had to be planted.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since my mom was a big Kennedy fan and I went to the Kennedy museums in Dallas and Arlington Cemetery, I looked into the conspiracy theories. Going into it, I didn't know what to think. I think maybe I leaned slightly toward Oswald as the lone shooter. But after examining the evidence, the pristine bullet did it for me. That convinced me that it was an inside job. A bullet just doesn't stop that close by AND remain pristine. It had to be planted.

I agree. The pristine bullet is a really odd one.

• Agree
Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And what happened to the Prez's brain?

When his body was loaded onto AF1 in Dallas, the brain was in the body. When it landed at Andrews in DC it was gone.

To me, that is even odder than the pristine bullet.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,152,130.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

When his body was loaded onto AF1 in Dallas, the brain was in the body. When it landed at Andrews in DC it was gone.

? Source? From what I understand his brain was removed during the autopsy at Bethesda, and went missing in 1966.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

That is an odd one. Forgot about that.

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Michael Shermer's Conspiracies & Conspiracy Theories describes how the spray of blood emanating from the head on the 3rd fatal shot clearly fans out in a forward direction, indicating a shot from the rear.

Evidently, the mist of blood was quickly caught in the wind passing over the car as it moved forward at 20mph, and the fragment of the head was also blown backwards onto the rear trunk hood

Upvote 0