Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who do you believe killed John F. Kennedy? Do you believe it was Oswald as a loan shooter? Do you believe it was a combination of CIA operatives, mafia associates, and other intelligence officers? Do you believe it was the KGB? What are your thoughts and why?

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1% of those polled a few years back said that the CIA or some other government group killed him, as he was about to tell the public the truth about Roswell and the aliens. I doubt that we will ever know for certain.

I believe the JFK movie has it pretty accurate. The CIA is involved. The attorney that the movie was based on did some serious research on the subject. I heard the book is even more descriptive.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1% of those polled a few years back said that the CIA or some other government group killed him, as he was about to tell the public the truth about Roswell and the aliens. I doubt that we will ever know for certain.

Also, I think Roswell is disinformation. May be a diversion for some other discovery.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
One of President Kennedy's cabinet secretaries was on television a few years back and he gave his view, but I forget for certain what he said. It might have been Califano, but I am not sure. A Google search might uncover if my memory is correct and what he had to say.

Reactions: CDF47
Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One of President Kennedy's cabinet secretaries was on television a few years back and he gave his view, but I forget for certain what he said. It might have been Califano, but I am not sure. A Google search might uncover if my memory is correct and what he had to say.

If you can find it let me know. There is a video on YouTube of Garrison on Johnny Carson's show. He was convinced it was the government that had him killed.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I found a Joseph Califano interview online that he had with Charlie Rose. Califano was Johnson's HEW Secretary. I think that he was an aide to Kennedy, but not a cabinet secretary. Anyway, Califano said that Johnson believed that Castro was behind the assassination. When asked directly by Charlie Rose, Califano said that he believes it is possible that it was Castro. That is as far as he would go.

The interview can be found at charlierose.com. I do not know if this is the interview that I saw a few years back or not, but it probably is.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I found a Joseph Califano interview online that he had with Charlie Rose. Califano was Johnson's HEW Secretary. I think that he was an aide to Kennedy, but not a cabinet secretary. Anyway, Califano said that Johnson believed that Castro was behind the assassination. When asked directly by Charlie Rose, Califano said that he believes it is possible that it was Castro. That is as far as he would go.

The interview can be found at charlierose.com. I do not know if this is the interview that I saw a few years back or not, but it probably is.

Castro is another option. The CIA failed at their attempts to kill Castro. However, I think Jim Garrison did the most complete investigation into the murder and he found it to be elements of the CIA among others involved. There are some really good Jim Garrison videos on YouTube.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oswald acted alone.

I think of all the scenarios that is the least likely one. Listen to Jim Garrison on YouTube. He did a very thorough investigation into the assassination and he was convinced government or former government officers were involved.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,344.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Who do you believe killed John F. Kennedy? Do you believe it was Oswald as a loan shooter? Do you believe it was a combination of CIA operatives, mafia associates, and other intelligence officers? Do you believe it was the KGB? What are your thoughts and why?
It was obviously guybrush with the banjo.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Yeah, it's entirely more likely that 15 different gunmen firing from 5 different position at the behest of 10 different governmental and crime organizations with the involvement of hundreds, if not thousands of people* yet all of them are remaining silent to the grave or this day is much more likely than a single gunman.

*If you look at all the proposed conspiracy theories, that's what you wind up with.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, it's entirely more likely that 15 different gunmen firing from 5 different position at the behest of 10 different governmental and crime organizations with the involvement of hundreds, if not thousands of people* yet all of them are remaining silent to the grave or this day is much more likely than a single gunman.

*If you look at all the proposed conspiracy theories, that's what you wind up with.

You end up with a contingent of CIA and some others that coordinated his murder.

Upvote 0