The Holy Trinity understood by son of man.

SilenceInMotion

Sep 5, 2012
Virginia, USA
✟1,646.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
kinda funny how people across the board refuse to face the facts when their doctrines are at stake.

The Trinity is unavoidable and certain. There is no other way to account the Godhead. Anti-trinitarianism is synonymous with anti-Christianity., a fact which goes avoided for some reason or another. You may as well be a Muslim in denying Jesus is part of the Logos- that is after all one of the major splits between them and Christians. I'm not quite certain why one would even want to contend the Trinity doctrine unless it is to simply disrupt Christendom.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟18,743.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here is the Trinity expressed as the three religions of the earth(Eurasia.)

ChapterTwentyOne%20(4).jpg

Upvote 0

strangertoo

sin is diabolical abuse of fellow humans-1John 3:8
Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
The Trinity is unavoidable and certain.

what on earth do you mean by that... and where is your evidence?
There is no other way to account the Godhead.

I am certain from spirit baptism BY the Godhead that God is not just three of anything , but is may things ALL ONE ... never three of anything ... pulling three objects out of a bag does NOT mean there are no more in the bag that are the same ... but more importantly what does it matter , why would anyone even want to count God and not get the answer ONE ????

Anti-trinitarianism is synonymous with anti-Christianity

certainly modern Christianity is of the anti-Christ as Jesus pointed out it must be -Rev 13:3-4 which Jesus thus rather says it is the other way around

a fact which goes avoided for some reason or another.

well lets hear the evidence then , so we can discuss what Jesus says is your erroneous belief
You may as well be a Muslim in denying Jesus is part of the Logos

red herring my friend, I believe John 1 that Jesus/Yeshua/Yrhoshua is Logos [right-hand covering cherub] manifested as a man but it is obvious from scripture that God is many aspects in ONE , not just three ... many begotten sons, and the spirit of God is God's spirit , there are not two spirits or two Gods to count separately :-

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me

- that is after all one of the major splits between them and Christians.

do not worry about this red herring, all faith of sinners unites against the few saints before Jesus returns, Islam and modern 'Christianity of sinners' as one -Rev 13:3-4
I'm not quite certain why one would even want to contend the Trinity doctrine unless it is to simply disrupt Christendom.

well Jesus did come to divide the saints from a whole world of sinners, including a whole billion and more 'Christian sinners'

Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
West Carrol Parish, Louisiana
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The Trinity is unavoidable and certain. There is no other way to account the Godhead. Anti-trinitarianism is synonymous with anti-Christianity., a fact which goes avoided for some reason or another. You may as well be a Muslim in denying Jesus is part of the Logos- that is after all one of the major splits between them and Christians. I'm not quite certain why one would even want to contend the Trinity doctrine unless it is to simply disrupt Christendom.

Bovine flatulence and pasture fertilizer! Trinitarianism is a pagan corruption introduced to Christian theology by Roman and Greek converts that brought their paganism into the Church. The Holy Spirit--not Yeshua--is the so-called Logos. Though he is from the Father, only the Father is God. Yeshua was and is the Son. He respresented God and serves as our supreme example and bridge to God. But he is not God. Only the Father is....

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟18,743.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Bovine flatulence and pasture fertilizer! Trinitarianism is a pagan corruption introduced to Christian theology by Roman and Greek converts that brought their paganism into the Church. The Holy Spirit--not Yeshua--is the so-called Logos. Though he is from the Father, only the Father is God. Yeshua was and is the Son. He respresented God and serves as our supreme example and bridge to God. But he is not God. Only the Father is....

Then how did the Holy Bible become exactly 66 books which are equally divisable into three column matching the Hebrew Old Testament titles? That is a trinity division if there ever was one. And it's the layout of God's Holy Book in it's finest finished 66 book form!

ChapterTwentyThree%20(6).jpg

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟18,743.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And look how it is arranged which Old Testament cattagories so evenly numerically balanced. No person set this up. If you follow the history of the developing Bible you can see that the Bible book arrangements were never moved about or changed arbitratily at any time. It states the Trinity simply by the way it has ended up going through the Hebrew, Orthodox and the Catholic Vulgate stages. This is a Trinitarian miracle!\

ChapterTwentyThree%20(11).jpg

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
And look how it is arranged which Old Testament cattagories so evenly numerically balanced. No person set this up. If you follow the history of the developing Bible you can see that the Bible book arrangements were never moved about or changed arbitratily at any time. It states the Trinity simply by the way it has ended up going through the Hebrew, Orthodox and the Catholic Vulgate stages. This is a Trinitarian miracle!\

ChapterTwentyThree%20(11).jpg

Hebrews never believed in any three-ness of God ...what a bizarre thing to say ... and you did not explain why you want to count God and exclude folks who find there is only one, not divided into parts at all, let alone with restriction to only three aspects...

so WHY COUNT ? what point dividing men over a fake count to only three of things that are MANY, all ONE... what POINT ????

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟18,743.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hebrews never believed in any three-ness of God ...what a bizarre thing to say ... and you did not explain why you want to count God and exclude folks who find there is only one, not divided into parts at all, let alone with restriction to only three aspects...

so WHY COUNT ? what point dividing men over a fake count to only three of things that are MANY, all ONE... what POINT ????

You have to see with your eyes, and realize with your educated mind, that this final arrangment of the Protestant 66 book Bible is an absolute miracle. And it also is designed in a trinitarian perspecive. It's quite simple to understand. But difficult to explain how it came about!

And the term you use "trinity of God" is a fake made up idea that is used by antichrist to lead Christians astray. The Trinity is a reality in this God created world. The Bible shows it plainly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
You have to see with your eyes, and realize with your educated mind, that this final arrangment of the Protestant 66 book Bible is an absolute miracle. And it also is designed in a trinitarian perspecive. It's quite simple to understand. But difficult to explain how it came about!

And the term you use "trinity of God" is a fake made up idea that is used by antichrist to lead Christians astray. The Trinity is a reality in this God created world. The Bible shows it plainly.

where is the three-ness??? where is this triinty in the bible ? to me it is plainly not there ...

and what difference would it make if it were two or four or many? what difference to anyone or anything or to God ???

where does it say there is any connection between antichrist and trinity ???

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

Your formula is the product of someone with too much imagination and too little logic...Did you realize that, in numerology, twenty-two is the number of obstruction and when reduced to four becomes the number of evil?...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Who? Me? No. God is a singularity....

I don't see how anyone gets anything out of saying God is three ... three what?

maybe it's like changing sabbath rest to Sunday so folks pollute all holy sabbaths and receive no blesssing , just something that amuses Satan because he at least surely knows the lie of it... enjoys the power of deception...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟18,743.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't see how anyone gets anything out of saying God is three ... three what?

maybe it's like changing sabbath rest to Sunday so folks pollute all holy sabbaths and receive no blesssing , just something that amuses Satan because he at least surely knows the lie of it... enjoys the power of deception...

I've never said or thought that God is three.

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟18,743.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your formula is the product of someone with too much imagination and too little logic...Did you realize that, in numerology, twenty-two is the number of obstruction and when reduced to four becomes the number of evil?...

I have had a lot of time and a big imagination. I think it helped to figure things out.

Look at all of the 22s in the Bible! And they are all good ones! I don't and never have studdied numerology. Only the Bible.

ChapterTwentyThree%20(18).jpg

Upvote 0

SilenceInMotion

Sep 5, 2012
Virginia, USA
✟1,646.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
what on earth do you mean by that... and where is your evidence?

I am certain from spirit baptism BY the Godhead that God is not just three of anything , but is may things ALL ONE ... never three of anything ... pulling three objects out of a bag does NOT mean there are no more in the bag that are the same ... but more importantly what does it matter , why would anyone even want to count God and not get the answer ONE ????

certainly modern Christianity is of the anti-Christ as Jesus pointed out it must be -Rev 13:3-4 which Jesus thus rather says it is the other way around

well lets hear the evidence then , so we can discuss what Jesus says is your erroneous belief

red herring my friend, I believe John 1 that Jesus/Yeshua/Yrhoshua is Logos [right-hand covering cherub] manifested as a man but it is obvious from scripture that God is many aspects in ONE , not just three ... many begotten sons, and the spirit of God is God's spirit , there are not two spirits or two Gods to count separately :-

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me

do not worry about this red herring, all faith of sinners unites against the few saints before Jesus returns, Islam and modern 'Christianity of sinners' as one -Rev 13:3-4

well Jesus did come to divide the saints from a whole world of sinners, including a whole billion and more 'Christian sinners'

Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil

Do you know how the Trinity works? It is not polytheism, but simply three beings operating as one, singular God.
You have the Father and the eternally begotten Son, and the Spirit proceeds from them.

RENI_Trinity_30.jpg

trinity1.jpg

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Do you know how the Trinity works? It is not polytheism, but simply three beings operating as one, singular God.
You have the Father and the eternally begotten Son, and the Spirit proceeds from them.

RENI_Trinity_30.jpg

trinity1.jpg

No matter how you explain it, Trinitarianism is still a pagan-inspired corruption of theology...Only God is God. Yeshua called Him his Father and served Him faithfully. It would not matter even if Yeshua had been a cosmic clone of God. He would still be a seperate entity inferior to God, who sent, authorized, guided, commanded, and empowered him. WithoutYeshua, God would still be God. Without God, Yeshua would have been just another pitiful human and wannabe Messiah....

Upvote 0

AHJE

& amp; amp; amp; amp; amp;
Jun 27, 2012
✟8,402.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The Most Holy and Undivided Trinity cannot possibly be understood by mere human reason alone. This is why it HAD to be Divinely Revealed.

And by God sending His Only and Eternally Begotten Son, God revealed that He is Father in an altogether unheard of sense. God is Eternal Father, Eternally Fathering, ... Eternally Fathering a Son. There was never a "time" that God was not Father, and there was never a "time" that God the Father did not have a SON.

Jesus Himself also revealed that the Holy Spirit was ANOTHER Paraclete/Advocate (like Himself ... BUT NOT HIM!) ... and that the Father and the Son would SEND the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost. This is the Third Person of the Most Holy and Undivided Trinity, the Holy Ghost! It is He who Proceeds from the Father and the Son, by way of Spiration (like RE - SPIRATION) from the Father and the Son from all Eternity. He is the Love between the Father and the Son. He is Love Personified. And this Love is God.

ALLELUIA!

The real difficulty is not accepting the Divine Truth of the Most Holy and Undivided Trinity. The real difficulty is in understanding the whole Bible without accepting it.

Blessed be the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, ONE God forever and ever. AMEN.

Last edited:
Upvote 0