The HEAVENLY position of the believer...now where did Peter preach this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffweeder

Veteran
Jan 18, 2006
ADELAIDE
✟9,425.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1pet 2
4 And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice[9][Lit chosen; or elect ] and precious in the sight of God,
http://www.christianforums.com/5 you also, as living stones, are[10][Or allow yourselves to be built up; or build yourselves up ] being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
http://www.christianforums.com/6 For this is contained in Scripture[11][Or a scripture ]: "BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A CHOICE STONE, A PRECIOUS CORNER stone,
AND HE WHO BELIEVES IN [12][Or it ]HIM WILL NOT BE [13][Or put to shame ]DISAPPOINTED."
http://www.christianforums.com/7 This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve, "THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED,
THIS BECAME THE VERY CORNER stone,"
http://www.christianforums.com/8 and,
"A STONE OF STUMBLING AND A ROCK OF OFFENSE"; </SPAN> for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this doom they were also appointed.
http://www.christianforums.com/9 But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
http://www.christianforums.com/10 for you once were NOT A PEOPLE, but now you are THE PEOPLE OF GOD; you had NOT RECEIVED MERCY, but now you have RECEIVED MERCY.

Upvote 0

eph3Nine

Mid Acts, Pauline, Dispy to the max!
Nov 7, 2005
In the hills of Tennessee
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1pet 2
4 And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice[9][Lit chosen; or elect ] and precious in the sight of God,
http://www.christianforums.com/5 you also, as living stones, are[10][Or allow yourselves to be built up; or build yourselves up ] being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
http://www.christianforums.com/6 For this is contained in Scripture[11][Or a scripture ]: "BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A CHOICE STONE, A PRECIOUS CORNER stone,
AND HE WHO BELIEVES IN [12][Or it ]HIM WILL NOT BE [13][Or put to shame ]DISAPPOINTED."
http://www.christianforums.com/7 This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve, "THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED,
THIS BECAME THE VERY CORNER stone,"
http://www.christianforums.com/8 and,
"A STONE OF STUMBLING AND A ROCK OF OFFENSE"; </SPAN> for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this doom they were also appointed.
http://www.christianforums.com/9 But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
http://www.christianforums.com/10 for you once were NOT A PEOPLE, but now you are THE PEOPLE OF GOD; you had NOT RECEIVED MERCY, but now you have RECEIVED MERCY.
Yep... you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION...all referring to the Nation ISRAEL to whom Peter was the spokesman!

NO heavenly position or standing mentioned here....but all referring to the NATION ISRAEL in ages to Come.

Upvote 0

eph3Nine

Mid Acts, Pauline, Dispy to the max!
Nov 7, 2005
In the hills of Tennessee
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peter preached the EARTHLY inheritance of Gods EARTHY covenant people...the Nation Israel.

So, tell me again how Peters gospel is the SAME as Paul preaching the HEAVENLY calling and hope of we who are His BODY???:swoon:
:)

Upvote 0

Notrash

May 5, 2007
In my body
✟10,983.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Does this eph39 twist I Peter 1:4 to mean that an earthly inheiritence is guarded for the jews from heaven??

I Peter 1:3; Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does this eph39 twist I Peter 1:4 to mean that an earthly inheiritence is guarded for the jews from heaven??

I Peter 1:3; Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
The main lot of them teach that the inheritance for the saved Jews and Gentiles -who were saved under the Apostles- inherit only the earth "for the ages to come," and that they MAD in doctrine believers have a heavenly hope for the ages to come!

Look at her statement summarizing their belief against a heavenly hope for the saved Jews:
Yep... you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION...all referring to the Nation ISRAEL to whom Peter was the spokesman! NO heavenly position or standing mentioned here....but all referring to the NATION ISRAEL in ages to Come.

Upvote 0

Notrash

May 5, 2007
In my body
✟10,983.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The main lot of them teach that the inheritance for the saved Jews and Gentiles -who were saved under the Apostles- inherit only the earth "for the ages to come," and that they MAD in doctrine believers have a heavenly hope for the ages to come!

Look at her statement summarizing their belief against a heavenly hope for the saved Jews:

Well then since chapter 2 of I Peter is addressed to the same people of chapter I of I Peter, it would seem that I Peter 1:4 would quite easily refute Eph3:9's claim. So easily in fact that I thought perhaps she worded her question as bait with a predetermined answer based on twisting I Pet 1:4 to mean that he "earthly" inheiritence was kept by heavens power. But to that, one could have responded with a response similar to her response that an 'earthly inheiritence' has no mention in the text. In addition it would require replacing the "in heaven" with 'from heaven' and seriously changing the intent of the text.

In addition, she uses the phrase 'ages to come' which isnt' either in IPeter 2 or I peter 1, but rather than refering to the salvation to be revealed "in the last time",(singular) or 'in due measure'.

This person hasn't posted in quite awhile, but I noticed from reviewing some of the posts that they were not seeming to be close to orthodox beliefs.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well then since chapter 2 of I Peter is addressed to the same people of chapter I of I Peter, it would seem that I Peter 1:4 would quite easily refute Eph3:9's claim. So easily in fact that I thought perhaps she worded her question as bait with a predetermined answer based on twisting I Pet 1:4 to mean that he "earthly" inheiritence was kept by heavens power. But to that, one could have responded with a response similar to her response that an 'earthly inheiritence' has no mention in the text. In addition it would require replacing the "in heaven" with 'from heaven' and seriously changing the intent of the text.

In addition, she uses the phrase 'ages to come' which isnt' either in IPeter 2 or I peter 1, but rather than refering to the salvation to be revealed "in the last time",(singular) or 'in due measure'.

This person hasn't posted in quite awhile, but I noticed from reviewing some of the posts that they were not seeming to be close to orthodox beliefs.
No, they are not orthodox.
She was one of the most prolific MAD doctrine posters here, who actually spammed with repeated posts of the same doctrinal message of MAD, and reading her old posts opens one's eyes to the positions MAD has been teaching their converts for several decades.
The main thing they teach is that there is a second gospel, which gets the ones believing it into heaven without being born again in Spirit and without then following that with obedience to the Gospel of Jesus Christ by submission to water baptism in His name -by His authority. They deny the power of God and teach that the Holy Spirit does not give gifts to His Church today, and say that was only for the "Church" which was begun at Pentecost and is not for the "church" begun later, by the paul they 'preach'.

They absolutely do not believe they are part of the Church of Jesus Christ which is seen in the Scriptures and teach that there is a second 'church' begun by paul which they are part of, as I said, which does not obey Jesus Christ's Words -and as my OP shows, they do not even obey Paul, whom they teach they follow!

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Peter preached the EARTHLY inheritance of Gods EARTHY covenant people...the Nation Israel.

So, tell me again how Peters gospel is the SAME as Paul preaching the HEAVENLY calling and hope of we who are His BODY???:swoon:

2 peter 3:15-16 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

When Notrash and Biblewriter agree that a doctrine is divergent, it's pretty far out!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Notrash

May 5, 2007
In my body
✟10,983.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, they are not orthodox.
She was one of the most prolific MAD doctrine posters here, who actually spammed with repeated posts of the same doctrinal message of MAD, and reading her old posts opens one's eyes to the positions MAD has been teaching their converts for several decades.
The main thing they teach is that there is a second gospel, which gets the ones believing it into heaven without being born again in Spirit and without then following that with obedience to the Gospel of Jesus Christ by submission to water baptism in His name -by His authority. They deny the power of God and teach that the Holy Spirit does not give gifts to His Church today, and say that was only for the "Church" which was begun at Pentecost and is not for the "church" begun later, by the paul they 'preach'.

They absolutely do not believe they are part of the Church of Jesus Christ which is seen in the Scriptures and teach that there is a second 'church' begun by paul which they are part of, as I said, which does not obey Jesus Christ's Words -and as my OP shows, they do not even obey Paul, whom they teach they follow!

Terral was posting along those lines. Pauls' gospel as opposed to the Apostles and the Jewish gospel. Also to emphasize Eph 3:2 and 3:9 as a new dispensation as is often done among dispensationalists (even classic?) seems to be a Mid Acts dispensational theology.

That's when I really like to break down the passages used to see if those passages are really saying what they incline it to say within it's context in the chapter and the book and then the rest of known council of scripture.

Such is the example of Paul in Eph 3.2 the 'dispensation' being refered to here is not an age period but is a stewardship of grace distributed by God and given to Paul to enable him to understand the 'mystery' of the ekklesia in Christ of all peoples under Adam.

This grace was given through revelation to Paul through the Holy Spirit, but to the other disciples it was given directly as Jesus had explained to them the scriptures concerning himself and instructed them to preach to those in Jerusalem, judea and all nations.

In Ephesians 1:15ff Paul prays that the Spirit will also give the Ephesians the understanding of the inheiritance through revelation. Thus, the 'mystery' of the salvation of all peoples that had been hidden from the jews should no longer be be a 'mystery' to us.

The gentiles would not need to be ingrafted into Judaism, but that the ordinances and laws of judaism confirmed and ushers in the reality of Christ and then disolves in it's purpose.

Upvote 0

A Brother In Christ

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2005
Royal city, washington
✟5,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yep... you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION...all referring to the Nation ISRAEL to whom Peter was the spokesman!

NO heavenly position or standing mentioned here....but all referring to the NATION ISRAEL in ages to Come.

lets look at context.... a levi priest could not come from Judah

so we are talking about Kingly priest for God possession

which He possesses upon believe by the spirit baptizing us into Christ... Christ as the head the church as the body

How bout 2 peter 1:4 ... what are the greatest and best promises

Jews... the earth
Church of God always with the Lord.. 1 thes 4:17

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Terral was posting along those lines. Pauls' gospel as opposed to the Apostles and the Jewish gospel. Also to emphasize Eph 3:2 and 3:9 as a new dispensation as is often done among dispensationalists (even classic?) seems to be a Mid Acts dispensational theology.

That's when I really like to break down the passages used to see if those passages are really saying what they incline it to say within it's context in the chapter and the book and then the rest of known council of scripture.

Such is the example of Paul in Eph 3.2 the 'dispensation' being refered to here is not an age period but is a stewardship of grace distributed by God and given to Paul to enable him to understand the 'mystery' of the ekklesia in Christ of all peoples under Adam.

This grace was given through revelation to Paul through the Holy Spirit, but to the other disciples it was given directly as Jesus had explained to them the scriptures concerning himself and instructed them to preach to those in Jerusalem, judea and all nations.

In Ephesians 1:15ff Paul prays that the Spirit will also give the Ephesians the understanding of the inheiritance through revelation. Thus, the 'mystery' of the salvation of all peoples that had been hidden from the jews should no longer be be a 'mystery' to us.

The gentiles would not need to be ingrafted into Judaism, but that the ordinances and laws of judaism confirmed and ushers in the reality of Christ and then disolves in it's purpose.
Yes, but that "dissolving is as the Oracles committed to the Jews alone are fulfilled. The Day of Atonement is fulfilled, once for all, which AbraHAm saw, first, in Genesis 22, and will never be done again. But the whole nation of Israel is given the prophetic utterances/Oracles "for signs and wonders", to perform until the end of all the "oracles =signs/prophetic utterances- are fulfilled totally. Circumcision of the flesh, for instance, is never commanded for those Gentiles who are now "no longer strangers and aliens" to the commonwealth of Israel, and the Jerusalem council in Acts 15 settled that issue for the Judaisers by the authority of the Holy Spirit's direction; yet Jews were commanded not to become uincircumcised who were called in Christ, and Gentiles were commanded to not become circumcised who were called in Christ, as Paul wrote to them both; for Paul understood the Holy Spirit's direction when they all met together in Acts 15.
Circumcision of the flesh then, has never had any value to save or justify a soul and make them fit for the "Glory", but is given as a sign, only, to wear in the flesh of those who were commanded to wear that sign until it's fulfillment.
The fulfillment will not come until the end of earth's "last Day" of seven thousand years, when the second and last harvest of earth is ingathered [which is typed in Tabernacles] from the earth, and the earth is destroyed by fire and transformed elementally into the new earth, which is joined with the transformed heavens. That is the time of the complete restoration of all things prophesied from the beginnning, which are restored by and in the "New Man", when the Glory of the Father who is never "Seen" will fill all things in heaven and in earth when the Son turns them all back tot he Father for the Glory of His presense to indwell; and it is at that time that the "Adam spirit" is cut off forever from continuing to multiply; and then, those not regenerated in Christ will be cast aways in the ingathering of the last harvest.
All who are born gain in Christ will then be part of the One New Man by the "perfection" /wholeness/adoption of them -not only in Spiritual regeneration- but in bodily regeneration, and gathered in two harvests of earth, Pentecost and Tabernacles.

We who are of the Church are part of the first harvest of earth's ransomed sons, which is typed in Pentecost, which harvest is of all the saints of the ages who were made righteous by faith in the promises given from the beginning -at the fall- and who lived accordingly, or who came to live accordingly, while they had their being intact.

Upvote 0

Azeke

Oct 24, 2007
✟8,673.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

So you think Israels hope is for us today? are we a royal nation prophecied and foretold about, or a new creature that like the first adam was created not born.

Can we fined anyone mention the believer being seated at the right hand of God with Christ, not till after what? only Christ had the standing Pauls praying about that the saint NOW! would perceive that the new temple of the one twain new man is a new revelation that father Abraham and scripture did not foreknow! and it wasnt part of that earthly families blessings which did have a heavenly calling the new Jerusalem but Pauls not speaking of a city but a unkown temple.

The shadows have no part in this body water circumcision ect......... brick and mortar as no place in its worship.

The acts period Church at Jerusalem was the head at that time, Paul understood their postion and did what the elders proclaimed through the Spirit, but when it came to the adamic doctrinal message of salvation Paul stands alone in its revelational unfolding to all men, as where the Jews at Jerusalem where zealous for the law and never preached the uncircumcision to their fellow brethern of the flesh as where Paul did preach to all men Jew and gentiles that the shadows of the law had no value in personal salvation.

Azeke.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What MAD doctrine misses totally is that the promise to Abraham is the inheritance of the regenerated earth, which "establishes the heavens."

The promise is to all believers who are born again in Christ; the Jew, first, and also the Gentiles.

This is the redemption which He was, from the beginning, the "Lamb Slain from the foundation of the earth", and was to come/appear/be revealed in human flesh of the second creation, in the pre-appointed Season, to fulfill; which season is the "Day of Atonement;" which is fulfilled now, forever.

Today is the continuing "Day of Salvation" in which the One Gospel message of His Everlasting Gospel is to be offered to all men, so that all men may have the opportunity to come to the Father through the Son, to be adopted as sons of God in the Firstborn, and inherit everlasting Life, and partake in a share of the kingdom which YHWH is come to ransom and restore, for the human sons of God to fill and rule.

MAD misses so much by doting on words out of context, without connecting them to the Living Oracles by Scripture comparison, which Oracles teach us these things, as a "Tutor".

1Sa 2:8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, [and] lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set [them] among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth [are] the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.
Hannah's praise song in 1 Samuel 2, is taken right out of Enoch 1, in which book we can learn that God had already revealed the Son of Man who was "with God and who was God;" who was "hidden in God from the beginning;" who was to come; who was "to be revealed in His season;" who would be the "Light to the Gentiles" -the "Salvation of all Gentiles".

The only way to have a part in His eternal kingdom -and to be therefore seated on a "throne of glory", which seating with Him on His throne is to have a share [be made part takers] in the ransomed dominion [which dominion Adam, the former son of God, lost -Luke 3:38; Genesis 3]- is to be born into His One Living Spirit, "Today", while we have our being intact, and this is the call of the Church/the Bride, and the Spirit, to all men, during this time of the harvest of souls; which souls are to be ingathered "all together", in the first harvest of earth's sons, [typed in Pentecost] which is to come. "Today", while it is still "Today", which is the Church age, He calls all men to repentence and adoption into His Spirit by second birth.

MAD denies the neccessity to be born again in Spirit -which is why they will not submit their Adam flesh they wear to water baptism, either, in obedience to the Gospel of Christ.

1Sa 2:8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, [and] lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set [them] among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth [are] the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

Isa 49:8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

The promise of the inheritance is fulfilled in the uniting of heaven and earth, when the Presense of Glory fills all things.

Romans 4 speaks of the inheritance which all the justified by faith believers in Christ's promises receive:
Abraham Justified Before Circumcision
9 Does this blessedness then come upon the circumcised only, or upon the uncircumcised also? For we say that faith was accounted to Abraham for righteousness. 10 How then was it accounted? While he was circumcised, or uncircumcised? Not while circumcised, but while uncircumcised. 11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had while still uncircumcised, that he might be the father of all those who believe, though they are uncircumcised, that righteousness might be imputed to them also, 12 and the father of circumcision to those who not only are of the circumcision, but who also walk in the steps of the faith which our father Abraham had while still uncircumcised.
The Promise Granted Through Faith
13 For the promise that he would be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his seed through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. 14 For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise made of no effect, 15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.
16 Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be [fn4] sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all 17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many Gentiles/Nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed--God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did; 18 who, contrary to hope, in hope believed, so that he became the father of many Gentiles/nations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Abram promised the earth... earthly people

The Church ... promised the heavens... heavenly people... phil 3:20, ect ect
AbraHAm was promised the inheritance of the restored kingdom of God's human son, which Adam sold and the New Creation Human Son ransomed.
The restored heaven and earth will be united, one, in the Father through the Son.

There is no way God has decided to cancel His original plan for this earth, which was made for the "son of Man" to have dominion over, to fill with godly seed =sons of God [Malachi 2:15], for the Father's Glory to indwell. Malachi 2:15 says this is the purpose for YHWH making Adam male and female, "one", with the remnant/residue of the [one] spirit, for He sought sons by the multiplication of "Adam, son of God," to be His human being kind house for His Glory to indwell.

Adam lost the Glory indwelling and the kingdom dominion. Israel, who is YHWH the Word, "stripped Himself bare naked"of the Glory He had with the Father from the beginning, and dressed Himself in the second creation human beging kind body, which body is a Kinsman -an only created human being brother- to Adam; and He came in the likeness of sinful Adam flesh [naked of the Glory], but without the sin; and He ransomed the kingdom and the lost seed [whosoever will], and will take His great power unto Himself and reign from "Mount Zion of the heavenlies," which Adam did not get to do, as he fell and was cast down; shut out; cast out; cut off; quarantined, from the heavenlies of this earth's dominion.

MAD misses the message of the restoration of all things, in the Beloved Son's name, when the heavens and the earth are restored and united, joined in "one", in the One Name, as it was to have been from the beginning, before the fall.

Adam was created as Adam, "son of God" =Luke 3:38, and is not "son of God", since the fall; and for that reason Adam has never assembled in the heavenlies when the 'sons of God' have assemblies', and cannot even ascend into the heavenlies of this earth's dominion in his own Adam name because of his defilement. That is what the redemption does for the reborn "sons", who are adopted into the One New Man's Living Spirit.

To be made clean by the Atonement and accepted before the presense of the Glory on high in the Beloved, elect, chosen Son [Israel -Isaiah 49] is what YHWH, the Word, is come in "Kinsman" flesh to do for us, to bring us back to Himself for the Glory to indwell as the "House not made with hands".

Moses only copied the heavenly things, and the Way back, into the presense of the Glory in the heavenly Holy of Holies was the purpose of the Living Oracles, to teach by types and shadows the One Way into the presense of Glory.

Psa 115:16
The heaven, [even] the heavens, [are] YHWH'S: but the earth hath he given to sons of Adam.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
AbraHAm was promised the inheritance of the restored kingdom of God's human son, which Adam sold and the New Creation Human Son ransomed.
The restored heaven and earth will be united, one, in the Father through the Son.

There is no way God has decided to cancel His original plan for this earth, which was made for the "son of Man" to have dominion over, to fill with godly seed =sons of God [Malachi 2:15], for the Father's Glory to indwell. Malachi 2:15 says this is the purpose for YHWH making Adam male and female, "one", with the remnant/residue of the [one] spirit, for He sought sons by the multiplication of "Adam, son of God," to be His human being kind house for His Glory to indwell.

Adam lost the Glory indwelling and the kingdom dominion. Israel, who is YHWH the Word, "stripped Himself bare naked"of the Glory He had with the Father from the beginning, and dressed Himself in the second creation human beging kind body, which body is a Kinsman -an only created human being brother- to Adam; and He came in the likeness of sinful Adam flesh [naked of the Glory], but without the sin; and He ransomed the kingdom and the lost seed [whosoever will], and will take His great power unto Himself and reign from "Mount Zion of the heavenlies," which Adam did not get to do, as he fell and was cast down; shut out; cast out; cut off; quarantined, from the heavenlies of this earth's dominion.

MAD misses the message of the restoration of all things, in the Beloved Son's name, when the heavens and the earth are restored and united, joined in "one", in the One Name, as it was to have been from the beginning, before the fall.

Adam was created as Adam, "son of God" =Luke 3:38, and is not "son of God", since the fall; and for that reason Adam has never assembled in the heavenlies when the 'sons of God' have assemblies', and cannot even ascend into the heavenlies of this earth's dominion in his own Adam name because of his defilement. That is what the redemption does for the reborn "sons", who are adopted into the One New Man's Living Spirit.

To be made clean by the Atonement and accepted before the presense of the Glory on high in the Beloved, elect, chosen Son [Israel -Isaiah 49] is what YHWH, the Word, is come in "Kinsman" flesh to do for us, to bring us back to Himself for the Glory to indwell as the "House not made with hands".

Moses only copied the heavenly things, and the Way back, into the presense of the Glory in the heavenly Holy of Holies was the purpose of the Living Oracles, to teach by types and shadows the One Way into the presense of Glory.

Psa 115:16
The heaven, [even] the heavens, [are] YHWH'S: but the earth hath he given to sons of Adam.
Isa 51:16 And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may establish the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou [art] my people.

The purpose for which YHWH the Word is come in human being flesh of the second creation is stated above: "to establish the heavens" and "lay the foundations of the earth", and to say unto Zion; "Thou art My people".

Zion of the heavenlies is "His people". One must be born "in Zion of the heavenlies" to indeed be called "My people", which brings us back to the need to be born again -a second time- in Spirit.
To be born from above "of Zion" is to be adopted sons of God who will inherit the kingdom of God's "Dear", "Beloved", "Elect", "Only Begotten" Son, adopted into His New Man name.

This is the same kingdom which Adam lost and which we do not reign over "in Adam", but which the Son of Man who is come has ransomed for Himself and will take His great power to Himself and will reign over and will regenerate for the Glory to infill. When He does rise up to do so, He will share the kingdom with all His own "adopted seed", who have been made "one" in His name by generation of Spirit and then of body, in His image.

MAD doctrine misses the message and goes about to make great fables which have no foundation in His Word, and which they freely admit to, believing they have been chosen for something which is not even in the Bible, but mysteriously revealed to Paul as another gospel for Gentiles to believe which will give them an inheritance unconnected to the Revelation of the Word of God.
Look at their doctrines:
1 No need to be born again -second birth of Spirit not for them who inherit a different place than the born again Jews and Gentiles who believed the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
2 No water baptism, as that is for those who follow Christ Jesus' and obey Him: they believe Paul got another gospel which cancels the Gospel of Jesus Christ and cancels obedience to Jesus Christ.
3 An inheritance which the followers of Jesus Christ never knew about and which some of them teach that even Jesus Christ did not know about until He revealed it to Paul: C Richard Jordan teaches this as a Mid Acts Dispensationalist Pastor and Bible school president.

This is not Orthodox Christianity, and is not even mainstream Christianity.

Upvote 0

Notrash

May 5, 2007
In my body
✟10,983.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
lets look at context.... a levi priest could not come from Judah

so we are talking about Kingly priest for God possession

which He possesses upon believe by the spirit baptizing us into Christ... Christ as the head the church as the body

How bout 2 peter 1:4 ... what are the greatest and best promises

Jews... the earth
Church of God always with the Lord.. 1 thes 4:17

You didn't deal with 1 Peter 1:4. Adding fuel to your own argument doesn't disolve away the clarifying or opposing perspectives.

Upvote 0

Notrash

May 5, 2007
In my body
✟10,983.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So you think Israels hope is for us today? are we a royal nation prophecied and foretold about, or a new creature that like the first adam was created not born.

Can we fined anyone mention the believer being seated at the right hand of God with Christ, not till after what? only Christ had the standing Pauls praying about that the saint NOW! would perceive that the new temple of the one twain new man is a new revelation that father Abraham and scripture did not foreknow! and it wasnt part of that earthly families blessings which did have a heavenly calling the new Jerusalem but Pauls not speaking of a city but a unkown temple.

The shadows have no part in this body water circumcision ect......... brick and mortar as no place in its worship.

The acts period Church at Jerusalem was the head at that time, Paul understood their postion and did what the elders proclaimed through the Spirit, but when it came to the adamic doctrinal message of salvation Paul stands alone in its revelational unfolding to all men, as where the Jews at Jerusalem where zealous for the law and never preached the uncircumcision to their fellow brethern of the flesh as where Paul did preach to all men Jew and gentiles that the shadows of the law had no value in personal salvation.

Azeke.

I'm sorry, your punctiation and lack thereof makes this hard to follow and decipher. Plus, if your asking a question, I can't tell if your answering it yourself immediately afterwards or leading into another disertation of your perspectives.

The 'Adamic gospel" is the same as the Abrahamic Gospel (Gal 3:8)(Gal 3:16) and the same as the Davidic throne and covenant with the 'seed of David" further confirming the seed of Abraham and the seed of the woman, all of whom is Christ. This is the same as the new covenant found in Jeremiah, Hebrews and in the passages of the Davidic covenant where God says "If my son shall sin, I will not cut him off; or something to that effect. In Rev, it is called the "everlasting Gospel", because it is from 'everlasting to everlasting.

The rules and laws of sin and death that were established in the Garden and under Creation did not change for one race of people over another race of people. Rule of eternal or creation laws is part of the principalities and powers that the Lord sits even above (Eph 1-3) For every action there is a reaction and for every cause (disobedience) there is an effect (sin entered into the world). The eternal laws cannot change with a majic wand and the hands of time cannot be returned to a pre-fall state to give Adam a second chance. Thus, in order for all mankind (without regard to race) to have any possible way to re-fellowship with the father/creator in a remade world were Satan/sin/temptation would not be present something had to happen to overule the law of sin and death. That occured when something (someone) innocent and just would recieve the punishment and judgement of the guilty and unjust. This happened when Christ died. It was God's LOVE that made this decision ( John 3:16).

I'll try to respond to the following.

What do you define as "Israels hope"?
If refereing to Abrahamic covenant, the land promises were fulfilled once and will be fullfilled again with a remade heavens/earth for all those in faith in Christ. I Peter 3 I think.
If refering to "all Israel will be saved"; from Pauls previous chapters buildup of the nations being called unto salvation along with believing Jews into an "Israel of God" mentioned in Gal 3:16, the "all Israel" are those believing God's eternal gospel of Christ.
Those who are in faith in Christ have been given the ministry of reconciliation along with the Holy Spirit by sharing the eternal gospel of the Creator. In this sense, those who are co-heirs with Christ and seated with him are Priests of the Kingdom of God, thus the 'royal priesthood'.

In Romans 9/10, Paul quotes from the old testament about how those who would have faith in Christ wouild be called 'a people' and a 'nation.

Rom 9:26) And it shall come to pass, [that] in the place where it was said unto them, Ye [are] not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

Rom 10: 19,20 ) But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by [them that are] no people, [and] by a foolish nation I will anger you.

But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.